TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your welcome lol for what its worth. But JMHO since they did to a probable cause affidavit and got the garment, if nothing else to rule out that it was not a part of the investigation.. until then we can not say it def is not part of it. Having said that. It probably is not related but will not know that as fact until the testing done. I think it was just a bad coincidence the unfortunate death and so forth. I also think that's where the misquote of 4 children came from (4 shirts). They are under the microscope and the media is horrible. They are just trying to clear the FIL name in this situation (BB & RB) understandable. Personally, having followed some cases I would think they be better off not speaking to the media. But as we know that gets turned on victim families too. I think all of it makes the LEO job harder too. Rumors and so forth. Thats why there is TOS here at WS, once crap is put on the WWW, its there forever, even when its wrong or out of context. JMHO

BBM

..that came directly from BB, he talks about Sunday night being the 1st time he'd spent with his 4 children, @ approx 7:55 here:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html

..he has also changed his mind re: originally thinking that she walked in on a burglary

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/27/missy-bevers-family-backs-pds-decision-to-seize-bloody-shirts/

--snip
Brandon Bevers has changed his mind about his wife walking in on a burglary when she was brutally killed at Creekside Church in Midlothian. “I believe she was targeted, that’s my opinion,” he said.

<modsnip>
Crap I thought that was the cleaners number. I try to edit some stuff but hate messing with legal documents. Let me see if I can still edit. Sorry
ETA: it wont let me edit too much time has past since I posted until now. :(

I removed the receipt for you :)

it states 4 garments were taken to the cleaner on the search warrant. There is also copy of the receipt shown as an exhibit.

It being his wife's dog, stands to reason she was holding it on way to the emergency hospital, as someone else drove.

Evidently there was only appearance of blood on one, and that's the one they seized with the warrant. Jmho from reading the document. **also for note, the affidavit for probable cause.. That's the beginning, after that comes the part where stated about only one person within the building...

your affiant's probable cause
the recitation of facts contained in this affidavit is not meant to be a complete narrative of all information that is known to your affiant, but only a summary of facts, to necessitate the establishment of sufficient probable cause, in support of this affidavit, for the issuance of this evidentiary search warrant.
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2815262-search-warrant-16-059.html#document/p1
View attachment 93032View attachment 93033View attachment 93034View attachment 93035

thank you sillybilly!!!!

I'm confused why we're still discussing the shirt sizes/sexes when the bloodstain in question has been determined to be animal rather than human.

:banghead:

Exactly.... SERIOUSLY GUYS?!

Approx 1 million posts about the dead dog. This was cleared up hours ago. It sounds like a sorry coincidence.

Hoping the police say something - anything - today, we need to get back on track.

BBM

..that came directly from BB, he talks about Sunday night being the 1st time he'd spent with his 4 children, @ approx 7:55 here:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html

..he has also changed his mind re: originally thinking that she walked in on a burglary

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/27/missy-bevers-family-backs-pds-decision-to-seize-bloody-shirts/

--snip
Brandon Bevers has changed his mind about his wife walking in on a burglary when she was brutally killed at Creekside Church in Midlothian. &#8220;I believe she was targeted, that&#8217;s my opinion,&#8221; he said.

Thanks, yes I listened to it but I was meaning the number 4. Not that the OP was being misquoted sorry. Confusion somewhere tho lol Guess we have to wait on an explanation maybe on that one... I not going there yet ;)

I'm confused why we're still discussing the shirt sizes/sexes when the bloodstain in question has been determined to be animal rather than human.

Actually, it hasn't been determined to be animal rather than human. The events described insinuate that's the likeliest possibility, but no info has actually been released verifying that it was animal blood.

Do we know for sure MB not been to gym last 3 weeks? Read that somewhere I think. I know her friend said she hadn't been acting herself. If she hadn't been to gym in 3 weeks, that is a red flag IMO. People that are wonderfully dedicated to helping others, as she was, DO NOT miss that much time at their fav gym. Which would suggest avoiding a person or situation etc. I am sure LE has talked at length with gym people, but again, this IMO would be a huge deal.

I'm not the OP but I did think of something when I read the OP's post.

I may totally just be reading too much into this "situation" that came up today. But, the search warrant was only for the women's shirt and that was the only shirt seized. If the other shirts had blood on them too, why not take those as well? Is it possible that LE feels very strongly that the perp is female based on the information we learned today about this "situation"?

I am ridiculously exhausted so I may just be making something out of nothin'....:runaway:

Remember how several people have mentioned they pay attention to what LE doesn't say as much as what LE does say? Well...I'm thinking there were possibly 4 search warrants, and only the one related to the shirt that is reported to have animal blood on it was released.

Plus, LE hasn't confirmed what kind of blood was actually on it but now everyone has assumed it's fact that it's animal blood just because RB and BB said so. That was some clever media manipulation.

I'm not saying they're lying, I'm just pointing out how things become facts when they're not.

Hoping for an arrest soon !! I think law enforcement can figure this one out .

I haven't read that testing had been completed; I read that LE determined (with help of the vet) that the stains were animal. I don't know the science behind their determination, if that's what you're asking. But their investigation sounds reasonable and I have faith that they are doing or have done all that is necessary to be sure of that determination.

What I saw was that a vet had verified there was a dog fight, not that the vet verified what kind of blood was on the shirt.

What does it do? I don't go on sites I am unsure of. Can you tell us please?

From what I can tell, you give it permission to access your FB page, and then it tells you everything it can find out about you from your FB page.

So I don't understand why it's freaky when it's accessing info you gave the app permission to access lol.

It would be like giving someone your bank account login and then flipping out when they can tell you your last 5 transactions lol.

Well not really. I mean the big dog didn't die so they could take a picture of it. Maybe all their pictures of the dog are at home if they are out of town.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Or possibly there are lots of pics on their social media pages, which are easily accessible from portable electronic devices.

Do we know for sure MB not been to gym last 3 weeks? Read that somewhere I think. I know her friend said she hadn't been acting herself. If she hadn't been to gym in 3 weeks, that is a red flag IMO. People that are wonderfully dedicated to helping others, as she was, DO NOT miss that much time at their fav gym. Which would suggest avoiding a person or situation etc. I am sure LE has talked at length with gym people, but again, this IMO would be a huge deal.

Where did you hear she hadn't been there in 3 weeks?

Where did you hear she hadn't been there in 3 weeks?
I cannot recall. But it seems like it was on an early thread here on WS but I don't have time to look over the 50000000 posts to find it :-(. It may not have been though, I have researched every possible thing on the web I think on this case. If someone verifies this as inaccurate I will post etc.

Yikes new thread soon...

Ok still trying to get a layout of this church..
From all the churches I have attended or visited, the Dutch doors are for Nursery/or toddler age kiddos. What does the sign say on each side of the wall in this ss from the police video? I am thinking JMHO now, that it says Nursery. I also feel this is the end of the hallway .. doors at the Awning side. terri missy bevers creekside church inside perp 5.JPG

That makes sense. I've been wondering how the perp knew to be at the right place at the right time when Missy arrived, given that the perp was wandering around the building and not lying in wait. I was thinking the perp had an accomplice to send the alert when Missy arrived, but a window would do the trick.

I was assuming the perp was in the kitchen at the beginning, but s/he could've been in there at the end, watching.

jmopinion
Could have met her there before with regularity, at a certain time and in a certain room.
For SOME reason the murderer had reason to believe she would be going inside the church. Campers and husband have said she only went inside because it was raining.
LE says this was targeted- friends and husband say she only went inside because of rain, to move her class indoors. This can only mean the murderer knew she would be inside, which begs the question HOW and WHY.

Could have met her there before with regularity, at a certain time and in a certain room.
For SOME reason the murderer had reason to believe she would be going inside the church. Campers and husband have said she only went inside because it was raining.
LE says this was targeted- friends and husband say she only went inside because of rain, to move her class indoors. This can only mean the murderer knew she would be inside, which begs the question HOW and WHY.

I think it's likely Missy had access to the building for restrooms and maybe electricity for music? Anyone familiar with the class (or any other CG class) would know this.

As a aside, I assume the church is used for community events and anyone could have been in there, not just those who worship there. Can locals confirm if it's a "well used" church for events like weddings, christenings, kids parties, galas etc?

pulling the bullet would be to avoid getting caught with the gun, escpecially if you had to return the gun, so that is a very good theory, they would still know a gun was involved though I guess cause of powder residue

But why would someone go to that much trouble when they could kill her just as easily with the pickaxe? No messy digging around afterwards. And besides, bullets don't generally stay in one piece; when they smash through bone, they often tend to splinter. It would be very unlikely someone would get all of the fragments. Even surgeons have to use Xrays to find them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly