TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO many are going to feel bad if/when the killer is found to be a non-family member. I cant believe the amount of people on twitter using their real names and identities that are brazen enough to implicate the FIL just because he seems to have the same gait and arm movement mannerisms as the perp in surveillance videos. Purely coincidental IMO. A slight limp is not exactly tantamount to a fingerprint.

BB is much taller than our perp (I would judge at least 6" by appearances alone), and he does not walk the same way at all, IMO. BB also has quite long legs, whereas our perp does not. Torso to leg body proportions are quite different.

JMO, MOO, etc.

Okay I understand. Randy lied about the number of shirts and he doesn't wear the men's shirts only the women's.

What exactly is the point you're trying to make?

I'm not the OP but I did think of something when I read the OP's post.

I may totally just be reading too much into this "situation" that came up today. But, the search warrant was only for the women's shirt and that was the only shirt seized. If the other shirts had blood on them too, why not take those as well? Is it possible that LE feels very strongly that the perp is female based on the information we learned today about this "situation"?

I am ridiculously exhausted so I may just be making something out of nothin'....:runaway:

Originally Posted by FelineGinger
I am discussing evidence. Read the entire Search Warrant (located in the link below) and the information the clerk at the Cleaners provided to LE. I am not suppositioning. There were 3 Male XXL shirts and 1 Womens XXL white shirt provided for dry cleaning, and that ONLY the white Womens XXL shirt was pointed at and told that that shirt had "animal blood" on it. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mis...377343901.html

I'm confused why we're still discussing the shirt sizes/sexes when the bloodstain in question has been determined to be animal rather than human.

Let's get back on track....... Not knowing the floor plan in the church is driving me nuts......:kickcan::

I may totally just be reading too much into this "situation" that came up today. But, the search warrant was only for the women's shirt and that was the only shirt seized. If the other shirts had blood on them too, why not take those as well? Is it possible that LE feels very strongly that the perp is female based on the information we learned today about this "situation"?

I am ridiculously exhausted so I may just be making something out of nothin'....:runaway:

Bingo. Yes, out of 4 garments that were provided to be dry cleaned, only the 1 Womens XXL shirt had been seized and brought to testing, as it was the only garment ( as stated by the dry cleaner ) that had animal blood on it.

I am providing the link to where the full 25 min presser is AND the Search Warrant documentation in it's entirety. Please read it. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html

From the link:

"Midlothian police say Missy Bevers' father-in-law dropped off a shirt at a dry cleaning business that appeared to have blood stains on it four days after her murder, according to a search warrant filed Wednesday."

One shirt only had bloodstains. Bloodstains determined to be animal. Police are satisfied; what am I missing here?

I'm confused why we're still discussing the shirt sizes/sexes when the bloodstain in question has been determined to be animal rather than human.

Please provide the link to the MSM or LE presser where either have indicated the testing had been completed. ?? Where did you read that?

Let's get back on track....... Not knowing the floor plan in the church is driving me nuts......:kickcan::

Ugh. Me too! It would at least help us to understand the movements of the perp inside. I don't know how we are about to go to our 5th thread in one week, with the little information we have. I just wish we had just a little more to go on..... :aktion1:

I'm not sure why LE only seized the women's shirt. In the search warrant body it say's this.

"Clothing,specifically, shirts that appear to have blood stains on them" sure backs up what Randy said that two shirts with blood on them where left at the cleaners. JMO

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html

From the link:

"Midlothian police say Missy Bevers' father-in-law dropped off a shirt at a dry cleaning business that appeared to have blood stains on it four days after her murder, according to a search warrant filed Wednesday."

One shirt only had bloodstains. Bloodstains determined to be animal. Police are satisfied; what am I missing here?

Ha! Now I'm getting confused. Not that it matters though since it's not related to MB's murder. ;)

Randy said that both his shirt and his wife's shirt got blood from their dog on them and he took both shirts to the cleaners. I didn't hear anything about "three male garments."

He also didn't now why the search warrant was for only one shirt when he left two shirts there. I don't think he wears women's shirts. That's being insulting. JMO

It states 4 garments were taken to the cleaner on the Search Warrant. There is also copy of the receipt shown as an exhibit.

It being his wife's dog, stands to reason she was holding it on way to the emergency hospital, as someone else drove.

Evidently there was only appearance of blood on one, and that's the one they seized with the warrant. JMHO from reading the document. **also for note, the affidavit for probable cause.. that's the beginning, after that comes the part where stated about only one person within the building...

YOUR AFFIANT'S PROBABLE CAUSE
The recitation of facts contained in this Affidavit is not meant to be a complete narrative of all information that is known to Your Affiant, but only a summary of facts, to necessitate the establishment of sufficient probable cause, in support of this affidavit, for the issuance of this Evidentiary Search Warrant.
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2815262-SEARCH-WARRANT-16-059.html#document/p1
terri missy bevers randy bevers affidavit dry cleaning .JPGTerri missy Bevers search warrant shirt page 7 of 9.JPGView attachment 93034terri missy bevers randy bevers affidavit dry cleaning 2 .JPG

Please provide the link to the MSM or LE presser where either have indicated the testing had been completed. ?? Where did you read that?

In the last video (presser?) They said that DNA testing was in process and could take a while. BB said this

I'm not sure why LE only seized the women's shirt. In the search warrant body it say's this.

"Clothing,specifically, shirts that appear to have blood stains on them" sure backs up what Randy said that two shirts with blood on them where left at the cleaners. JMO

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html

I was probably reading too much into it based on the information. It just gave me pause and I had to ask...

I think when there is a lull and details aren't being released, it's too easy to start questioning what we already know. ;)

It states 4 garments were taken to the cleaner on the Search Warrant. There is also copy of the receipt shown as an exhibit.

It being his wife's dog, stands to reason she was holding it on way to the emergency hospital, as someone else drove.

Evidently there was only appearance of blood on one, and that's the one they seized with the warrant. JMHO from reading the document. ]

Respectfully snipped & BBM: Thank you for clarifying that. I think I was getting confused by what was being posted by other members about the shirts and what was said in the interview. I really appreciate you clearing that up because I was trying really hard to get some clues from LE's actions on this even though it wasn't related to MB's case directly. And that didn't work out so well.... :)

Gosh, do you think they made it up?

Anything is possible. Why wouldn't they send the pic of the little dog to reporters at Channel 8 as requested. I'm baffled as to why they put out a pic of the large dog that killed the chihuahua. That's a head-scratcher.

Evidently there was only appearance of blood on one, and that's the one they seized with the warrant. JMHO from reading the document. **also for note, the affidavit for probable cause.. that's the beginning, after that comes the part where stated about only one person within the building...

YOUR AFFIANT'S PROBABLE CAUSE
The recitation of facts contained in this Affidavit is not meant to be a complete narrative of all information that is known to Your Affiant, but only a summary of facts, to necessitate the establishment of sufficient probable cause, in support of this affidavit, for the issuance of this Evidentiary Search Warrant.
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2815262-SEARCH-WARRANT-16-059.html#document/p1
View attachment 93032View attachment 93033View attachment 93034View attachment 93035

You don't have all of the pages to the search warrant here.

Look for this.

"Clothing,specifically, shirts that appear to have blood stains on them that were dropped off at the Dry Clean Super Center of Midlothian by Randy Bevers."

I'm exhausted! Praying that tomorrow is the day that an arrest is made!!

Goodnight y'all! :offtobed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member