TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PoirotryInMotion
I'm confused why we're still discussing the shirt sizes/sexes when the bloodstain in question has been determined to be animal rather than human.

Please provide the link to the MSM or LE presser where either have indicated the testing had been completed. ?? Where did you read that?

Has it been confirmed by the police or only by the family?

I haven't read that testing had been completed; I read that LE determined (with help of the vet) that the stains were animal. I don't know the science behind their determination, if that's what you're asking. But their investigation sounds reasonable and I have faith that they are doing or have done all that is necessary to be sure of that determination.

Anything is possible. Why wouldn't they send the pic of the little dog to reporters at Channel 8 as requested. I'm baffled as to why they put out a pic of the large dog that killed the chihuahua. That's a head-scratcher.
Why is it important for crime victims to send pictures of a now dead dog so a TV station can put it on air?

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post
Let's get back on track....... Not knowing the floor plan in the church is driving me nuts......:

Ugh. Me too! It would at least help us to understand the movements of the perp inside. I don't know how we are about to go to our 5th thread in one week, with the little information we have. I just wish we had just a little more to go on..... :aktion1:

Respectfully BBM, I AGREE
Ok... From the Creekside Church FB Page.. forget which WS member first posted link but THANK YOU...
From Creekside church fb *** I deleted any personal names or faces in the photos only thing I did** https://www.facebook.com/Creekside-...-179345102342/photos_stream?tab=photos_stream
This is the FRONT of the church. Notice all the glass and the structure terri missy bevers creekside church inside 5.jpg

Front of church again **NOTE the Cub Corner.. I think that is part of the theme? for that vbs, not sure or if that the nursery area terri missy bevers creekside church inside front 1.JPG

Front again getting decorated for a VBS Note windows on front of church again terri missy bevers creekside church inside 7.JPG

This Def faces the front doors, you can see the reflection in the mirror/or window whatever that is terri missy bevers creekside church inside 3.jpg

This is looking from the opposite end of the building towards the awning area. The person taking this picture was to the left of the photo with the reflection of the front doors with all windows also can partially see the wording Come as you are terri missy bevers creekside church inside 2.jpg

I haven't read that testing had been completed; I read that LE determined (with help of the vet) that the stains were animal. I don't know the science behind their determination, if that's what you're asking. But their investigation sounds reasonable and I have faith that they are doing or have done all that is necessary to be sure of that determination.

Where is the link to information that LE determined through the vet that it was animal blood? BB stated earlier it would take LE WEEKS to have testing done on the garment. Provide the link to where LE has completed the testing?

You don't have all of the pages to the search warrant here.

Look for this.

"Clothing,specifically, shirts that appear to have blood stains on them that were dropped off at the Dry Clean Super Center of Midlothian by Randy Bevers."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html

Sorry here is the part your looking for. BUT the exhibit A shows they only got 1 shirt. NOW there may be other search warrant documents saying actually took more than the 1 white ladies shirt but not with this affidavit that we have access to . terri missy bevers randy bevers affidavit dry cleaning 2 .JPG

Where is the link to information that LE determined through the vet that it was animal blood? BB stated earlier it would take LE WEEKS to have testing done on the garment. Provide the link to where LE has completed the testing?

It's upthread in one of the multiple pages wrangling about this..and honestly, I'm just too tired to find it again right now. Maybe tomorrow. Goodnight, all. :eek:fftobed:

Why is it important for crime victims to send pictures of a now dead dog so a TV station can put it on air?

You read my mind: that would be in extremely poor taste. The family has enough going on without having to kow-tow to the media and public in this manner!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kels05 View Post
I'm not insinuating in any way that there was anything wrong with her being pronounced on scene. There's no doubt in my mind that it was an appropriate pronouncement. I point it out because I think it is a clue to how she was killed and the extent of her injuries. The wound would have been open. VERY open. Or an impailment.

I really appreciate your insight on this, Kels05! I think you're right about there being some information we could glean from this. I have been wondering about this since your first post....

I am not trying to be rude or snarky, but the reason she was pronounced deceased at the scene is because she was deceased there. No need to transport for emergency care or help to save her life. The investigation will investigate who did this murder and autopsy will provide the Cause of Death and the Manner of Death. We know for sure that since the LEO have stated it is MURDER that the Manner of Death is Homicide.

I don't understand why this is so freaky. You have to give the app permission to access your FB so of course it has your info. It's not just randomly gathering data on you.
Well you are made of sterner stuff than I gunga-din!

Thank you so much for sharing that! I totally missed that post. ;)

Agreed. My thoughts right now as well. I'm actually feeling a little on edge by this.....

I've done this before. :eek: WSers, be warned! This is SCARY business and you'll have goosebumps for a while after watching what this site does.

What does it do? I don't go on sites I am unsure of. Can you tell us please?

MB was pronounced deceased at the scene by Justice of the Peace
At 5 a.m. Monday morning, Midlothian police and EMS personnel were called to the Creekside Church of Christ, located in the 5400 block of east U.S. Highway 287. Upon arrival, police officers found EMS personnel attending to an unresponsive woman who has been identified at Terri “Missy” Bevers, 45. Bevers, who was declared dead at the scene by Ellis County Justice of the Peace Bill Woody, was a fitness instructor with Camp Gladiator, said police chief Carl Smith http://www.waxahachietx.com/article/20160418/NEWS/160419438

CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/CR/htm/CR.49.htm

TITLE 1. CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

CHAPTER 49. INQUESTS UPON DEAD BODIES

SUBCHAPTER A. DUTIES PERFORMED BY JUSTICES OF THE PEACE

2) "Inquest" means an investigation into the cause and circumstances of the death of a person, and a determination, made with or without a formal court hearing, as to whether the death was caused by an unlawful act or omission.
(3) "Inquest hearing" means a formal court hearing held to determine whether the death of a person was caused by an unlawful act or omission and, if the death was caused by an unlawful act or omission, to obtain evidence to form the basis of a criminal prosecution.
Art. 49.03. POWERS AND DUTIES. The powers granted and duties imposed on a justice of the peace under this article are independent of the powers and duties of a law enforcement agency investigating a death.

Amended by Acts 1987, 70th Leg., ch. 529, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1987.

Art. 49.04. DEATHS REQUIRING AN INQUEST. (a) A justice of the peace shall conduct an inquest into the death of a person who dies in the county served by the justice if:
*as would relate in this case only since she was not in an institution or prison**
2) the person dies an unnatural death from a cause other than a legal execution;
(3) the body or a body part of a person is found, the cause or circumstances of death are unknown, and:
(A) the person is identified; or
(B) the person is unidentified;
(4) the circumstances of the death indicate that the death may have been caused by unlawful means;
(5) the person commits suicide or the circumstances of the death indicate that the death may have been caused by suicide;
(6) the person dies without having been attended by a physician;
Amended by Acts 1987, 70th Leg., ch. 529, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1987; Subsec. (a) amended by Acts 1995, 74th Leg., ch. 255, Sec. 3, eff. Sept. 1, 1995; amended by Acts 1995, 74th Leg., ch. 321, Sec. 1.105, eff. Sept. 1, 1995; amended by Acts 1995, 74th Leg., ch. 878, Sec. 2, eff. Sept. 1, 1995; Subsec. (a) amended by and Subsec. (d) added by Acts 1997, 75th Leg., ch. 656, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1997; Subsec. (a) amended by Acts 1999, 76th Leg., ch. 785, Sec. 2, eff. Sept. 1, 1999; Subsec. (a) amended by Acts 2003, 78th Leg., ch. 826, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 2003 and Acts 2003, 78th Leg., ch. 1295, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 2003.

Art. 49.05. TIME AND PLACE OF INQUEST; REMOVAL OF PROPERTY AND BODY FROM PLACE OF DEATH. (a) A justice of the peace shall conduct an inquest immediately or as soon as practicable after the justice receives notification of the death.
(b) A justice of the peace may conduct an inquest:
(1) at the place where the death occurred;
(2) where the body was found; or
(3) at any other place determined to be reasonable by the justice.
(c) A justice of the peace may direct the removal of a body from the scene of death or move any part of the physical surroundings of a body only after a law enforcement agency is notified of the death and a peace officer has conducted an investigation or, if a law enforcement agency has not begun an investigation, a reasonable time has elapsed from the time the law enforcement agency was notified.
(d) A law enforcement agency that is notified of a death requiring an inquest under Article 49.04 of this code shall begin its investigation immediately or as soon as practicable after the law enforcement agency receives notification of the death.
(e) Except in emergency circumstances, a peace officer or other person conducting a death investigation for a law enforcement agency may not move the body or any part of the physical surroundings of the place of death without authorization from a justice of the peace.

(f) A person not authorized by law to move the body of a decedent or any part of the physical surroundings of the body commits an offense if the person tampers with a body that is subject to an inquest under Article 49.04 of this code or any part of the physical surroundings of the body. An offense under this section is punishable by a fine in an amount not to exceed $500.

Amended by Acts 1987, 70th Leg., ch. 529, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1987.

Anything is possible. Why wouldn't they send the pic of the little dog to reporters at Channel 8 as requested. I'm baffled as to why they put out a pic of the large dog that killed the chihuahua. That's a head-scratcher.
Well not really. I mean the big dog didn't die so they could take a picture of it. Maybe all their pictures of the dog are at home if they are out of town.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Respectfully snipped & BBM: Thank you for clarifying that. I think I was getting confused by what was being posted by other members about the shirts and what was said in the interview. I really appreciate you clearing that up because I was trying really hard to get some clues from LE's actions on this even though it wasn't related to MB's case directly. And that didn't work out so well.... :)

Your welcome lol for what its worth. But JMHO since they did to a probable cause affidavit and got the garment, if nothing else to rule out that it was not a part of the investigation.. until then we can not say it def is not part of it. Having said that. It probably is not related but will not know that as fact until the testing done. I think it was just a bad coincidence the unfortunate death and so forth. I also think that's where the misquote of 4 children came from (4 shirts). They are under the microscope and the media is horrible. They are just trying to clear the FIL name in this situation (BB & RB) understandable. Personally, having followed some cases I would think they be better off not speaking to the media. But as we know that gets turned on victim families too. I think all of it makes the LEO job harder too. Rumors and so forth. Thats why there is TOS here at WS, once crap is put on the WWW, its there forever, even when its wrong or out of context. JMHO

<modsnip>
Crap I thought that was the cleaners number. I try to edit some stuff but hate messing with legal documents. Let me see if I can still edit. Sorry
ETA: it wont let me edit too much time has past since I posted until now. :(

Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
I have a huge blood stain in the back seat of my car from a dog's surgery. Its' about 8 inches across . I often think of my fellow WS'ers and how you would be salivating if there was ever a case my car became a party to!

ETA This is probably where the earlier mention of rumor came from. I'm going to guess the same dry cleaner employee has been talking about this shirt non stop around town and on SM and because we are diligent in obeying the rules around here and NOT listening to rumors on SM, we did not hear of the rumor until today. ** speculative**

Just because we don't talk about what we see elsewhere doesn't mean we're not looking elsewhere!! Lol.

Small town and knew a lot of people... no doubt what all you could see rumor wise if new where to see :thinking: BUT definitely would not want them not to look into it.. Imagine when they find the suspect and he/she becomes the ALLEGED Murder... (innocent til proven guilty) Then (if they had not looked into this) It would be a Defense Attorney dream piece of info... something to use as Reasonable Doubt... JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly