TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I am watching the old who's on first skit?

Or that cup game with the ball and three cups and you know there is a ball but it keeps getting switched around.

Sent from my iPhone

Well, I won't give the perp that much credit....I think she/he is a total dumb-dumb. However, I think you may be right about it possibly not panning out to much. I wonder if the rumor LE mentioned was regarding the FIL and that's why the release was made earlier?!

I don't know but I'm keeping my mouth shut until I know more. I kinda feel scared to jinx it one way or the other by opening my mouth. On one side, I was hoping this perp would be in custody QUICKLY but on the other side, the FIL? Not what I was hoping in consideration of MB's girls/husband but I'm also ready for Midlo residents to be able to get a good night's rest. So, I'm torn and just feeling all icky about the whole thing. :thinking:

I pick up that the suspect thinks he/she is clever, that he thinks he outsmarted everyone especially the police. He planned this out and took forethought but he isn't as smart as he likes to think. Is this person arrogant?
However, criminals usually screw up.

The pop-up box on the news article for the dry cleaners says it was a WOMAN'S SHIRT.....Capture.PNG

I was just thinking of the fil shirt "who gets animal blood all over them?" But my Golden retriever just had surgery ( it was benign!) And she did bleed on my good comforter so it can happen.
World's dumbest if blood is actually linked to crime...

I have a huge blood stain in the back seat of my car from a dog's surgery. Its' about 8 inches across . I often think of my fellow WS'ers and how you would be salivating if there was ever a case my car became a party to!

ETA This is probably where the earlier mention of rumor came from. I'm going to guess the same dry cleaner employee has been talking about this shirt non stop around town and on SM and because we are diligent in obeying the rules around here and NOT listening to rumors on SM, we did not hear of the rumor until today. ** speculative**

Midlothian Police Department
23 mins ·
UPDATE ON THE TERRI "MISSY" BEVERS INVESTIGATION
MIDLOTHIAN, TEXAS: [April 27, 2016, 1240 PM CST] We are aware of a rumor that has circulated through social media regarding an arrest in the Terri “Missy” Bevers murder investigation. We have received numerous inquiries from both the media and the public about this misinformation. While we look forward to the day when we can announce an arrest, the rumor that circulated is unfortunately false.
The speed with which this rumor circulated is no doubt fueled by public concern and the uneasiness that our community feels and will likely continue to feel until Missy’s killer is captured. We share the community’s sense of urgency. We continue to work diligently and collaborate with our investigative partners to bring this killer to justice.
This investigation is still very much on-going. Due to the active nature of the investigation, we are not releasing any details not already released. Investigators are continuing to follow leads and conduct interviews in hopes that information may be gleaned that will help us identify Missy’s killer.
Many requests have been received asking for investigators to comment on the particular aspects of this crime. Again, we will not speculate or put forth any one theory over another until we have sufficient grounds to do so. There are many unanswered questions in this case and we look forward to learning answers to these questions. We pray that when Missy’s killer is captured, that day will bring peace to Missy’s family, friends the Midlothian community overall. Until then we will relentlessly follow wherever the evidence may lead.
Anyone with information, regardless of how insignificant the lead might seem, is asked to contact a tip line that has been set up to catalog all incoming tips at 972-775-7624. Tipsters can also remain anonymous by contacting Ellis County Crime Stoppers at 972-937-PAYS (7297). Oak Farms Dairy has offered a $10,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and grand jury indictment of the person or persons responsible for Mrs. Bevers’ death.

""The speed with which this rumor circulated is no doubt fueled by public concern and the uneasiness that our community feels and will likely continue to feel until Missy’s killer is captured. We share the community’s sense of urgency. '''

I feel like this would be a great time for them to add you , the community, are in no danger, but they did NOT say that. They address Midlothians' fears but do nothing to quiet them. That tells me they are not 100% sure the community is ' safe' while they wait to arrest this perp. Thoughts ?
I haven't heard one rumor of arrest anywhere, and I go to FB pages, Twitter, etc. I wonder what this is all about. I don't think I have EVER read anything like this from any PD. I am reading this hours later. Anything new regarding this statement?

Hi JHarlin!! I was thinking more like two pet dogs got in a fight. That happened to me and I tried to break it up and I was the only one who wound up bleeding.

Well that would just be the most ironic thing ever. Hope the LE took ALL clothes that were dropped off.

A dog fight does not necessarily mean an illegal dog fight. Mercy, I hope not!!!
Could be a neighbors dogs or his own.

I work with lots of dogs every day, go to the dog park all the time. In 15 years I have broken up 2 dogs fights that may have gotten blood on me. It's not impossible that the blood came from a dog fight....

[video=twitter;725449599368978434]https://twitter.com/wfaachannel8/status/725449599368978434[/video]

Ok guys , help me out here re: warrant. Now LE cannot enter your house to search without a ) your consent or b ) a search warrant . Is that true with an item as well? Does LE need a warrant to obtain it or could FIL offer it to them? Does the fact there is a warrant indicate FIL is not willing to give it to them? Or is there another protocol and they would get a warrant on any item just to keep the evidence secure and usable for court? TIA

Oh Hell...his facebook is now being viewed like Johnny Depp posting a naked pic.Dear Lord.

[video=twitter;725449599368978434]https://twitter.com/wfaachannel8/status/725449599368978434[/video]

Oh man. I thought we had something here.

Should be easy enough to determine if the blood is dog or human.

jmo

I'm sorry I wasn't responding to the video, I was responding to the quote prior about having remembered in a MSM video about I believe it was him saying he was on a fishing trip and that it was on his bucket list, but then heard later someone say he had been going the past several years

I know, and thanks. My apologies are on original post and following posts where people addressed it. :heartluv:

Ok... Missy Mother in Law who wrote the letter and spoken to media is named Marsha Tucker....
Father in law named in warrant is Randy Bevers

Are they married or divorced/remarried parents of BB? I not trying to sleuth them just get understanding. Guess have to read the obit

"Missy’s father-in-law, Randy Bevers said the family is struggling to understand how something like this could have happened. “My son’s main focus is on his three girls and making sure they’re OK. He is also trying to help find the perpetrator of this,” he said.

Bevers’ mother-in-law, Marsha Tucker said her son was worried for some time about Missy teaching early morning workout classes" http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/20/...dlothian-mother-was-worried-about-her-safety/

Just got an alert on my phone from wfaa.com (the app). It says "Warrant: Police obtain blood shirt from Missy Bever's father-in-law's dry cleaner. However, source tells News 8, investigators do not believe the blood on the clothing is connected to Bevers' murder."

I'll go find a link. One second!

ETA: BBM above. And, the alert went to this link which I think has already been posted?

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/source-bevers-family-says-bloodied-shirt-was-from-dog-fight/156468964
Well maybe but isn't one of the family members a vet?

Just got an alert on my phone from wfaa.com (the app). It says "Warrant: Police obtain blood shirt from Missy Bever's father-in-law's dry cleaner. However, source tells News 8, investigators do not believe the blood on the clothing is connected to Bevers' murder."

I'll go find a link. One second!

ETA: BBM above. And, the alert went to this link which I think has already been posted?

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/source-bevers-family-says-bloodied-shirt-was-from-dog-fight/156468964

Thanks. Frankly, I'm surprised this was even released to media. It's non-news that he went to the dry cleaners with blood on a shirt UNLESS that blood is known to be human in the first place. Dry cleaners jumped the gun and were apparently not circumspect in reporting to LE, and reporters were irresponsible in their rabid desire to be the first to post any 'news' about the case.

How to add salt to their wound.

Well, a fat lot of nothing !

ETA I'm going to blame over zealous , desperate media members for this 'breaking news'. If they don't report it, we don't know. I doubt if LE wanted this info out since its' ' not related' ( according to a source )

So, how does that work? HE dropped off bloody shirts and the dry cleaners contacted the police? Then the police issues a warranty for the clothes?

Thank you! :) :)

I can't speak for all camps in the area, but, no LE has been at our camp that I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper