TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PoirotryInMotion
JMO, but if two people were in there I believe

1) LE would know, (they've seen 28 more minutes than we have)

2) LE would let the public know they were actually looking for 2 suspects. They wouldn't have to...but if they're going to request help with finding one, then I think they'd also request help with finding two.

A single, strong male took the handle off that metal door (see the video earlier in the thread with 2 firemen doing that with an axe? Not easy). He may or may not have had an accomplice outside away from the building (if there was a getaway car) or offsite, but I believe he was the only one in the building and the sole killer.

Respectfully BBM, not necessarily would LEO tell that. They have other video we have not seen. Its possible they were trying to figure out this person in the Swat/Police looking gear to identify or make the (potential other person) feel safe. LEO for good reason are not going to give out all the info they have. JMHO. Personally I hope there is someone else involved and feels either freaked out or cocky enough to say something. JMHO again

Yes, it was just my opinion ("JMO" and "I believe" and "they wouldn't have to"). I know they often withhold info and sometimes outright lie to move a case forward. I just didn't think they would do that in this particular situation. IMO

Hi, first time posting. Found the site while following news regarding the case, as it hits very close to home for me. I live in the same county and also attend an early-morning CG camp (in a different city and at a different church in the area.) I can't speak for all camps, but I can say that ours has carried on business-as-usual; however, I am definitely feel a little nervous while working out now - much more aware of who is driving by and my surroundings in general. Such a tragic and disturbing event.

:welcome: Thanks for joining us !

The perp goes through all this planning and prep and then makes an IDIOTIC mistake like that ?

It happens all the time..

(Not saying it happened in *this* case, but it happens a lot. It's the undoing of a lot of criminals.)

I know I read somewhere that someone (I forget who) said this was a "bucket trip" or "bucket list trip" for him. I remember it because I had previously read this was the third year in a row. Sounds like he crossed it off his bucket list three years ago, no?

Does anyone else remember reading this? I can't find the link....I did look.

BBM

He called it his "annual bucket list", so it seems he has a list each year, rather than the usual meaning of once in a lifetime events.

Thanks for those helping decipher the photos with me, trying to figure out the exact layout of the building. THIS IS Productive Sleuthing :happydance: and good time to do at this slow point and will help out later as more info comes out. Puts factual known things in perspective.

JMHO :findinglink:

I was so in shock about this news, but you're right. It might not be anything...yet. However that is a big coincidence if it is, in fact, blood.

jmo

NOWHERE in that article is LE quoted. Nobody is quoted at all, not even "a source." I believe that news station jumped too soon on that one, will cause a frenzy, and now LE will have to comment. Maybe that was the motive for publishing the piece.

I don't believe LE would release the info about the shirt if it related to the case.

Emmy-winning newsperson is saying they spoke to FIL and he says blood came from dog fight:
[video=twitter;725444012501557248]https://twitter.com/CarrTamicbs11/status/725444012501557248[/video]

I wish we knew what day the clothes were taken to dry cleaners and also..... honestly how much can a shirt or pants be worth to go to salvage them vs just throw them out? And why wear your best clothing for such a deed? IDK..... I kinda think this may not pan out to be much. The perp goes through all this planning and prep and then makes an IDIOTIC mistake like that ?

Maybe it's to shake up someone

BBM

He called it his "annual bucket list", so it seems he has a list each year, rather than the usual meaning of once in a lifetime events.

Perhaps, but I also believe it's been stated he's gone on this trip for the last few years.

Welcoe !!

IMO surely perp' is on video for the police fleeing, correct? I am speculating but it seems like the church would put their 2 camera up so that they captured the main hall & the side hall - 'L' shaped.

One thing that's bugged me is that I would expect the perp' to skiddaddle & so his right flipped-out foot would have the guy all the more easily (simply!) distinguishable for the locals ! SO, IMO the police are going to release MORE video b4 long, so we can see killer hustling & catch how his gait & floppy right foot & odd right leg look when he's moving at a pace different than what they're letting us see now.

IMO police know EXACTLY who this is & he's local - IMO perp' is right there amongst the peeps now, in the community, but police do NOT have enough probable cause with which they could obtain a search warrant (and if police use a 'bad' search warrant, the its 'fruits' - 'fruits of the tree' - can't be used at trial) and they sure don't have enough to want to try to charge this man (because they'd just wind up needing to release the man following a 'hold' & IMO this man does NOT have any sort of major criminal record so police can't pick the guy up on a warrant & this is NOT the sort of man who rolls through stop signs & this is NOT the sort of man who would drive around knowing he had a headlight out - IMO if this killer realized his headlight was out he'd run not walk to the auto parts store & replace himself or ask a biker buddy who also owned a truck to do so).

I won't be a pest & post all over what I have thought about this murderer.

IMO Think about it: IMO the police have released the new info' to us because they want the perp' (who is a 45-51'ish male in their community) to START SWEATING and thinking that it's just a matter of time 'til they have him - IMO, the police very carefully, with FBI profilers, TOTALLY decided what new info' to feed to the public. IMO they're hoping that the perp' will trip up now in his daily life & demonstrate a lot more 'evidence of guilt' (remember Jodi Arias dyeing her platinum locks to black?) now. The police would luv it if the man would get so nervous he came in and confessed.

So hmmm: What could this perp' do to disguise himself? If I were the police, I'd put out a county All Points Bulletin telling police to pick up any 45-51'ish (give or take) married male biker who had a newly broken leg or was walking around on a cane or had his ankle wrapped as if he had a sprained ankle. This killer can kinda 'play cop' so easily he can play sprained ankle !!

IMO the police are burned up by this perp' wearing a police jacket.

I am mystified how anyone can think this murderer faked Missy out to think he was a cop. IMO the man looks like a nutjob, plus what the heck could he say to Missy to get her think he was a cop? He can't go, 'Hey lady we got a SWAT situation just outside & you need to come with me'. IMO the man looked completely fake & his get up was what he chose it to be 1.) cuz' he had it or something 'police' like it that gave him the idea and 2.) he wanted to cause Missy horror & terror to the farthest extet he could in her final seconds alive with us, and 3.) he wanted to completely fake out the police & throw them off track to think this was NO local but a loose nutjob from whoknowzwhere and 4.) killer needed to be covered up so we couldn't see IMO his eyeglasses & his moustache & IMO this man wears backward tied kerchiefs when he goes on his motorcycle (IMO he also drives a truck) & killer didn't want anyone suspecting him if he chose a bandana for the cameras.

IMO too for sure it's a man not a woman because the man looks so relaxed & used that big hammer. Even if hypoth' this murderer were a big bruisin' chunky brute of a female, still Missy was very fit so only a much stronger man would have that easy confidence about him that this killer showed. IMO if it were a female she'd be packing a pist@l.

IMO murderer had all of this planned to perfection & he does not want to get caught. IMO the cell phone data will yield nothing because we know he planned many fine details so he'd be quite a bumpkin wouldn't he if he 'forgot' & brought his cell phone with him when he left his snoring wife to go kill Missy.

IMO & I am not a local.

Oh - body type of man is like this IMO, meso/endodorph & IMO No Way was this man in Missy's class but he saw her often.

See IMO the man was so hot on Missy, on 'having her', wooing her, that he got mad plus couldn't stand the tension he felt all the time & IMO Missy was friendly to the man, polite-friendly, being diplomatic, not making waves & IMO this killer twisted that in his mind to Missy 'playing the tease' - this murderer feels Missy brought this on herself. This killer snapped but not like a twig or a branch in a storm, but more like a big ship on the sea turning to another direction -------- this man is not known to be impulsive & he's no criminal otherwise (in his commun') & this man took many weeks, months, planning every last detail.

I would imagine police are upset by this guy, ticked off. They want to send the message 'we are gonna get you'.

Dry Cleaner Clothes: LOL actually - MaryMinn's clothes are often full of 'stuff' including red 'stuff such as oh ketchup & yes I tend to bleed as many do cuz' I take daily aspirin. IMO police are just doing what they gotta do with this 'blood' tip they received.

You can check in without being there. I know people who checkin only after the get home.

I know. But it seems likely he did play golf that day (the golf club could verify), and it's a long game so wouldn't be finished until the afternoon, so he definitely couldn't have driven back in time. Therefore, if he WAS in Midlo that night he can only have flown back, which is easily checkable. If the police had found any anomalies in this version of events I'm pretty sure he'll be named a POI pretty soon. Plus he lives in Austin which is a couple of hours away I think?

I think!

I wish we knew what day the clothes were taken to dry cleaners and also..... honestly how much can a shirt or pants be worth to go to salvage them vs just throw them out? And why wear your best clothing for such a deed? IDK..... I kinda think this may not pan out to be much. The perp goes through all this planning and prep and then makes an IDIOTIC mistake like that ?

It's been reported that they were dropped off last Thursday

if you cut off the legs and just watch the torso its pretty obvious its a man.

IMHO.

the stride the shoulder and head movements all seem male.

I see both male and female qualities.Can you believe my husband pointed out to me earlier that I put the TV on mute to watch the video for the 515th time?Like that would somehow make a difference...I can't believe I did that.Good Googlie Mooglie.A true detective I would not make.

Craig Michael Wood went to the laundromat between allegedly killing Hayley Owens and allegedly going to buy duct tape to allegedly dispose of the alleged evidence.

I don't know how the father in law will pan out, but I feel like it is someone Missy knew. And I feel like it could be for insurance money or jealousy. And I think it was planned out by more than one person. I would like to see how the father in law walks.

Well, I won't give the perp that much credit....I think she/he is a total dumb-dumb. However, I think you may be right about it possibly not panning out to much. I wonder if the rumor LE mentioned was regarding the FIL and that's why the release was made earlier?!

I don't know but I'm keeping my mouth shut until I know more. I kinda feel scared to jinx it one way or the other by opening my mouth. On one side, I was hoping this perp would be in custody QUICKLY but on the other side, the FIL? Not what I was hoping in consideration of MB's girls/husband but I'm also ready for Midlo residents to be able to get a good night's rest. So, I'm torn and just feeling all icky about the whole thing. :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly