TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a very theatrical quality to Missy's murder. I've been thinking that for a while. The perp (assuming SWAT person is the killer) really suited up for the occasion and seemed to know he/she would be captured on camera.

So maybe they didn't go there to murder her but to rape her or kidnap her. Disguised to make her feel safe or so she wouldn't recognize. The murder was unplanned and resulted from her fighting back or they snapped by her rejection.

Okay, mystery solved. The photo posted just up thread labeled "back" is what I've rightly or wrongly been referring to as "side" of the building--the side opposite the Porte cochere side, that also had the broken window, featured on the news.

image.jpg

This is the side from which I believe suspect may have escaped through the window, running away and towards the vegetation. I've been thinking of the "front" of the building as the part facing Hwy 67 with long run of glass doors.

Yes, someone was organized and quite an early bird.

The perp was there early enough to have plenty of time to wander the bldg, to be in the right place when Missy arrived, to kill quickly, and to be organized enough to slip away undetected.

jmopinion

The perp knew exactly what time she would be there, what door she would use and how to leave without being seen. I believe it was someone very familiar with the church and Missy. They also chose a day that the husband was away and the oldest daughter wasn't with her, how would they know that? This person left their house super early in the morning. If they normally attended these classes then them not being home is explained. If it was someone who lived with other people, this is a break in their routine to leave so early. Even a single person may be noticed leaving their home super early by a neighbor. There are cameras everywhere. If this person normally attended this class, their car would be there & phone in car. That's what made me think of super early camper maybe being perp. If Camper #1 is perp, they arrive super early & change into outfit, secure the scene, kill Missy, take off entire outfit and put into duffel bag, go back and sit in car to await other arrivals and 'find' Missy. Leave with outfit etc after being questioned by cops. Just a thought.

Also, what is the time that Missy arrived & perp left? Perp left when 1st camper was in lot, is that right?

missy-b.png

That's an awful long stride for a woman.

There is a very theatrical quality to Missy's murder. I've been thinking that for a while. The perp (assuming SWAT person is the killer) really suited up for the occasion and seemed to know he/she would be captured on camera.

An aspiring actor, perhaps.

View attachment 92988

That's an awful long stride for a woman.

I don't know. I take pretty large strides myself as a woman often matching the pace/walking with my guy friends. I don't struggle to keep up with them. Stride length I don't think is a good indicator of gender. As you can increase and decrease it easily depending your surroundings and what your doing. Also could be longer for going around the corner as well.

EDIT: Mostly I think research has shown it is more "correlated" ( i use it loosely as there is no true, exact reason in research) to height then gender. What would clue me in more would be posture and movement quality, etc. which to me in that frame would not be very determinable as they are in heavy layers.

if you cut off the legs and just watch the torso its pretty obvious its a man.

IMHO.

the stride the shoulder and head movements all seem male.

CBS DFW
OM) – A search warrant just released by police says the father-in-law of slain fitness instructor Missy Bevers dropped off “shirts that appear to have blood stains on them” at The Dry Clean Super Center of Midlothian.

CBS DFW
OM) – A search warrant just released by police says the father-in-law of slain fitness instructor Missy Bevers dropped off “shirts that appear to have blood stains on them” at The Dry Clean Super Center of Midlothian.

And I hope MPD finally releases the COD or the other COD!!!!

REQUEST FROM LOCAL
Could you go by and just snap pictures of the building from all angles now that the doors/windows have been fixed. Thank you. Also making note where that area with the railing leading up to the doors is located. from the video posted and took a ss, the reporter at that time stated thats where LEO think Perp entered at. Thank you so much!!

at 117 mark [video=youtube;hz1duUZCfQI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz1duUZCfQI&app=desktop[/video]

Wow astute observation!

I looked at 2:14 of this video and saw a grieving husband hugging someone, and a cameraman. No feet in sight. Could y'all please not be cryptic? :eek:

ETA: my sincere apologies, JHarlin. <3 Post has been explained as about "bucket list" (I was stuck on the 'gait' posts, and thought there was someone in the video walking). :eek:

So who spilled this latest information? The dry cleaning employee??

Since that search warrant was just realized hopefully more will be realized soon. Idk

O M G my friend just told me this on FB but I did not know there was a real MSM . I thought it was merely a SM rumor !

CBS DFW
Oh my.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I looked at 2:14 of this video and saw a grieving husband hugging someone, and a cameraman. No feet in sight. Could y'all please not be cryptic? :eek:

I think it was just in response to my question asking if anyone remembered where I heard or read that this was a "bucket list" fishing trip, which I found a bit odd since it was an "annual" trip and not the first one. To me, bucket list is something you do once, or you'd only refer to it once as a bucket list item. Someone responded to my question and posted this video, and you can see where "bucket list" is mentioned. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper