TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I hadn't seen the covered area and back of the church pictures. Thank you SO much!

So the "back of church" picture, is that the back-back as in where the woods are? Or, is that to the left side of the building (if you were looking at the front doors, off on the left side around the corner)? Does that make sense? Also, does anyone know where the double doors that were boarded would be?

Thanks for the photos! The only issue I have is that that single metal service door (inset photo) I believe was on the far side, not the back of church. Same side as the broken window they were fixing in that newscast. I'll see if I can find a link...but if you look, all the doors on the back appear to be double doors.

ETA - it may be there's a single door back there that we can't see. But I was thinking it was on the broken window side b/c I thought I'd read it was near the window, and also because looking at the aerial view, seems like the little sidewalk (top left) would service this single door. But ...who knows. Maybe a member here can tell us?

Here are some photos I have:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 22
They must have known which door she was coming in. If she saw a broken window/door, she very likely would not go in. It was someone who was aware of her routine for sure. And it was definitely not a robbery, it was a murder. Someone knows something besides the perp.

if he was stalking her he was likely trailing her for MONTHS

she would be a creature of habit, a person who crams so much into their day pretty much HAS to be.

He knew where she was Vulnerable

Im also still concerned about a possible link to Rev Carol Daniels...too similar too close geographically for my liking

what if this guys is a SK with a thing about Attacking Women in Churches? Any woman? as long as they are alone and vulnerable?

he killed her in the Actual Church and the police spoke of "behaviours"

Killing MIssy may not have been the Goal. Desecrating a church by (whatever) A woman may be The Goal.

If you are following me

they may be looking for someone in Missys life, but the Trigger for her being the victim may be Bad Luck rather than Personal.

the killer maybe wants to desecrate Churches, the victim irrelevant as long as shes female and alone.

that limp would be considered "air tight"

I don't think they have a clue

I don't often say this but I think this is a true Stalker crime possibly a serial.

The limper would already be under caution if they knew who he was. They don't, they've had to ask for Public Help. Seems lke they have No Idea who he is.

JMO>

I still don't think a serial killer murdered Missy, but I agree with you that LE doesn't know who killed her.

They keep asking for tips on her killer and they keep using the word "specific", like the other day when they basically said in their presser that they really don't need more general tips about the type of person with the odd gait seen in the video, they want tips leading them to the specific person who is in the video. In other words, they need the public to give them names, not generalizations like "the person walks like a pregnant woman" or "the person walks like someone who has had a stroke". They want the locals to rack their brains and give them names of real people to interview, in my opinion.

Obviously has money someone poorer would have not bothered with the Rig Up. [/QUOTE]
Or well financed.[/QUOTE]

YouWho I am sure my post will be deleted. But I agree with the well financed statement. Jmo

CgaUQ5eVIAEzZr_.jpg
I found them on Twitter. I don't have a link handy but I posted them and the page is verified media page Jenny Anchondo @JennyAFox4

Apologies if I'm late.

They must have known which door she was coming in. If she saw a broken window/door, she very likely would not go in. It was someone who was aware of her routine for sure. And it was definitely not a robbery, it was a murder. Someone knows something besides the perp.

That's what I think.....missy entered a different part of the church so she didn't see the break in.......

Isn't there a pic somewhere of the door with the handle ripped off?
I can't find it but I know i saw it

BBM: Spencer is my MAN. :) Let's hope they have someone just as amazing on their team in Midlo. If so, tick tock....tick tock.....

Lol. Agree. Spencer is a rock star while playing it cool so the others can shine.

But that's what makes him a rock star. He let's them take the floor until he decides to alpha male all of them by the genius level that he possess.

Now lately I have been catching up on the show Elementary with the Sherlock Holmes and female Dr Watson played by Lui.

Now Sherlock seems very eccentric and smart in the show.

So I always pondered if Spencer would have Sherlocks number if they ever joined forces.

That would definitely be a good move for cbs to intertwine the 2 characters. Jmo.

-Battle of the Brains- lol

JMHO.... THESE BOARDED UP doors are on the opposite end of the building and the boards are covering the glass broken out. My reasoning for the being on opposite end is notice the handicap ramp? Or thats what it appears to me to be and also at the front of the church on that end is where the handicap parking is located. ALSO you can see lock area and also ... not sure it has anything to do with case but wth? boot/shoe prints?? THESE doors are not like the one shown on the back of the building, which has the little single pane on side. But rather same type as over on the awning covered side. JMHO

Terri Missy Bevers footprints  .JPGTerri Missy Bevers door lock on boarded up doors .jpg http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgaUQ5eVIAEzZr_.jpg

Awning covered side and door type Terri Missy Bevers awning side door type 2.JPG http://www.waxahachietx.com/storyimage/TX/20160418/NEWS/160419438/AR/0/AR-160419438.jpg

he was caught breaking and entering EXACTLY a half hour before Missy arrived.

I imagine Missy was a creature of habit and made it routine to arrive in ample time to open up

that is why her first client was early - imho - she expected Missy to be there setting up early.

If I was a planning psycho murdering freak I would break in exactly one half hour before my victim was due to show up also. I wouldn't want to be late.

its just too cute. The break in occurred at 3.50 and Missy arrived at 4.20

Some one knew her routine imo

someone has been watchin her for a long time.

JMHO

Yes, someone was organized and quite an early bird.

The perp was there early enough to have plenty of time to wander the bldg, to be in the right place when Missy arrived, to kill quickly, and to be organized enough to slip away undetected.

jmopinion

There was a car in the parking lot seen on camera in addition to Missy's the police have said that in the presser. We believe that was camper 1s car but I do not believe they have confirmed that. They said the car seen in the video was not a good enough shot to release the make or model to the public. There is also the possibility that the perp had a atv somewhere or had someone waiting to pick them up. Jmo

Right, but in order for the perpetrator to have remained on site, blended in with other campers, then left, there would have had to be a car in the lot that police would have seen upon their arrival. I'm sure they made note of every vehicle and person present. Otherwise they'd have had to be picked up by someone which would be pretty conspicuous in the circumstances.

Apologies if I'm late.

I've snipped the photo to save repeating it, but note the footprints. Probably the photographers in this instance, looks like wet footprints on concrete, but it made me think there should have been similar prints left by the perp assuming they were the only one who used that door.

How many doors are there to this building anyway? The main entrance, the door the perp smashed, and then another that Missy used?

image.jpg

I took a SS the other night when I saw this posted. I can't figure out any other way to share so feel free to do what you can to enhance it.

WILD SPECULATION: Someone who was very familiar with the victim's schedule and habits acted in concert - probably from afar - with the female who is seen in the video. We all know what the statistics are on these kind of cases.

What with cell phone tracking, I don't think the old "but I was out of town" excuse works as well as it once may have.

Hard to keep up with this one!

A while back, someone said that recently, an additional trainer was hired for a new Camp Gladiator group in the area, and Missy made the hiring decision. I'm sorry, I'm not wading back through aaaallll the posts for a link.

Is there another candidate, perhaps, with a limp, a steroid problem, and/or a video gamer fascination???

Watching the video portion with tool-swapping, I remember my kid playing a video game and explaining that you earn more points by using more of your tools, and more points again by finding tools & using the new-found tools. Walking through the church as RPG/FPS? There is a Criminal Minds episode where a school bus is hijacked & students forced to play out a video game using items found & placed by the perps, anyone else remember this? Hhhm, First Person Hammer?

IF a person really wanted the new trainer position, that person might have blamed Missy. Blamed enough, jealous enough, fit enough, for a deadly hammer swing?

This is an extreme act, to be sure; just hope LE knows all the candidates for that job.

And *someone* was posting jokes and memes on his page right after her death. I won't say who, because it violates TOS. It was incredibly vulgar and cringe-worthy. I'm not inferring anyone as a suspect, but the behavior was gross.

Have they been deleted or are they still there?

I've snipped the photo to save repeating it, but note the footprints. Probably the photographers in this instance, looks like wet footprints on concrete, but it made me think there should have been similar prints left by the perp assuming they were the only one who used that door.

How many doors are there to this building anyway? The main entrance, the door the perp smashed, and then another that Missy used?

BBM: It looks like there are several.....that's why I am confused about all of the doors and which ones we are looking at.

I didn't notice the footprints the first time this photo was shared. Interesting although it might not be anything related to the perp.

Hard to keep up with this one!

A while back, someone said that recently, an additional trainer was hired for a new Camp Gladiator group in the area, and Missy made the hiring decision. I'm sorry, I'm not wading back through aaaallll the posts for a link.

Is there another candidate, perhaps, with a limp, a steroid problem, and/or a video gamer fascination???

Watching the video portion with tool-swapping, I remember my kid playing a video game and explaining that you earn more points by using more of your tools, and more points again by finding tools & using the new-found tools. Walking through the church as RPG/FPS? There is a Criminal Minds episode where a school bus is hijacked & students forced to play out a video game using items found & placed by the perps, anyone else remember this? Hhhm, First Person Hammer?

IF a person really wanted the new trainer position, that person might have blamed Missy. Blamed enough, jealous enough, fit enough, for a deadly hammer swing?

This is an extreme act, to be sure; just hope LE knows all the candidates for that job.

Rev Carol Daniels was also killed in the morning

sexually assaulted stabbed her hair burnt and arranged.

this sort of "behaviour" is what differentiates a SK from a regular killer. The motive is the Crime Itself.

Also makes them hard to find as they have no obvious connection with their victims.

IF (BIG if) Missy was arranged in any way like Rev Daniels it could be the same perp.

They cant find Mr Limpy in her life anywhere so the chances this is a SK shoot way, way up imo.

They are asking for Public Help. They have asked for the same for Rev Daniels.

Geograhically close, two women killed in the early morning in a Church by someone who was waiting for them then indulged in "Behaviour"

im sorry but that's just too much of a coincidence for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper