TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to keep up with this one!

A while back, someone said that recently, an additional trainer was hired for a new Camp Gladiator group in the area, and Missy made the hiring decision. I'm sorry, I'm not wading back through aaaallll the posts for a link.

Is there another candidate, perhaps, with a limp, a steroid problem, and/or a video gamer fascination???

Watching the video portion with tool-swapping, I remember my kid playing a video game and explaining that you earn more points by using more of your tools, and more points again by finding tools & using the new-found tools. Walking through the church as RPG/FPS? There is a Criminal Minds episode where a school bus is hijacked & students forced to play out a video game using items found & placed by the perps, anyone else remember this? Hhhm, First Person Hammer?

IF a person really wanted the new trainer position, that person might have blamed Missy. Blamed enough, jealous enough, fit enough, for a deadly hammer swing?

This is an extreme act, to be sure; just hope LE knows all the candidates for that job.

we don't know how she died but Head Trauma which could mean anything including being shot. :(

a hammer can be used to stun

most SK want their victims alive while they perform "behaviour"

I reckon this guy was interrupted I really do. The person who arrived early spoiled his fun.

Okay. Think we need a whiteboard to work with. We need to write down what we know are facts. As someone pointed out earlier sorry I don't remember whom at this moment all we know is: who: the victim was - Missy
What: We know she was murdered
When: sometime between when she arrive and 5 am
Where: at the church
Why: could be a hired hit, could be an angry wife, could be a woman who was jealous of her life, could be a scorned lover or someone who's advances she refused, could be financial reasons, the could be's are numerous and many we can't discuss since their are no named suspects.
Who did it: could have been someone in her immediate circle or someone who was a stranger to her.

Just brainstorming here, anyone have anything to add without violating TOS, hopefully I haven't already.

Sent from my iPhone

Lol. Agree. Spencer is a rock star while playing it cool so the others can shine.

But that's what makes him a rock star. He let's them take the floor until he decides to alpha male all of them by the genius level that he possess.

Now lately I have been catching up on the show Elementary with the Sherlock Holmes and female Dr Watson played by Lui.

Now Sherlock seems very eccentric and smart in the show.

So I always pondered if Spencer would have Sherlocks number if they ever joined forces.

That would definitely be a good move for cbs to intertwine the 2 characters. Jmo.

-Battle of the Brains- lol

That's how I feel about Sheldon Cooper and Dr.Gregory House!

Sorry for going OT...I can't help it sometimes.

Not following your train of thought here....disabling the lock for what purpose?

to prevent anyone from accessing it to hide in...the theory I was replying to puts forth the thought that the swatsquach was leaving doors open just in case MB tried to hide in one of them. She would close the door behind her and therefore tip them off to where she was. in theory. MMO

WILD SPECULATION: Someone who was very familiar with the victim's schedule and habits acted in concert - probably from afar - with the female who is seen in the video. We all know what the statistics are on these kind of cases.

What with cell phone tracking, I don't think the old "but I was out of town" excuse works as well as it once may have.

This is not confirmed? I thought it was still just one perp? did I miss something important here, were there two perps? :eek:

Shooting someone non-lethally that only slows them down and then using other weapons could be a feature not a bug if it was an acquaintance killing where they are getting more enjoyment inflicting a slower beating rather than a quicker killing shot. Any number of acquaintance killers enjoy the killing rather than just killing in a way that would be the most efficient.
I had not thought of it this way! I have just been thinking shot then bashed in head to cover wound. But this makes more sense. Wound somewhere else in order to talk to her and finish with deadly head wound. Interesting. And scary....

This is not confirmed? I thought it was still just one perp? did I miss something important here, were there two perps? :eek:

Not confirmed
Still only one perp or at least , a second has not been mentioned by LE

I hadn't seen the covered area and back of the church pictures. Thank you SO much!

So the "back of church" picture, is that the back-back as in where the woods are? Or, is that to the left side of the building (if you were looking at the front doors, off on the left side around the corner)? Does that make sense? Also, does anyone know where the double doors that were boarded would be?

screen shot from
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hz1duUZCfQI

shows another side of the church, continuing around from periods side picture from arkansasmimi... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=92972

You can see the propane tank in each pic.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 43
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
I don’t completely agree that he didn’t seem to be in a big rush. He wasn’t running, but he kept moving along at a good pace, like he was busy with something.

Killing time until Missy showed up. S/he knew her schedule, as well as surveillance cameras inside the church to catch his/her outfit. Robbing a church makes absolutely no sense, especially with his/her aimlessly walking around in no hurry. Besides, why rob a church? Not much money to make it worthwhile. I have no doubt the perp is following the case, and perhaps having a laugh or two because LE is "stumped."

Has LE stated a gun was with the perp?

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
Attachment 92971 http://img.*************.com/n3/eet-...AM-580x254.png

Back of church https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgWOdkuVAAArqXz.jpg

Covered area Attachment 92973 http://media.nbcdfw.com/images/620*3...othian-church-

JMHO.... THESE BOARDED UP doors are on the opposite end of the building and the boards are covering the glass broken out. My reasoning for the being on opposite end is notice the handicap ramp? Or thats what it appears to me to be and also at the front of the church on that end is where the handicap parking is located. ALSO you can see lock area and also ... not sure it has anything to do with case but wth? boot/shoe prints?? THESE doors are not like the one shown on the back of the building, which has the little single pane on side. But rather same type as over on the awning covered side. JMHO

View attachment 92976View attachment 92977 http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgaUQ5eVIAEzZr_.jpg

Awning covered side and door type View attachment 92978 http://www.waxahachietx.com/storyimage/TX/20160418/NEWS/160419438/AR/0/AR-160419438.jpg

REVISED THINKING.... Looking at this picture notice the white railings, it very possible that the handicap area was on the awning side ? This picture def is awning side, and there is Missy vehicle on the tow truck. Sorry, still looking at photos trying to figure out layout. Terri Missy Bevers awning side door poss handicap area .jpg http://media.nbcdfw.com/images/1200*675/missy-bevers-scene-inset.jpg

unlikely to be a hired hit and heres why:

Whoever did it could've shot her in a driveby any old where

this guy went to Extreme Lengths. Extreme. He disguised himself to Terrorise which is not normal Hitman behavior.

he could've parked outside her house, shot her in her driveway

all this breaking in half hour before, wandering about, dressed up like a cop - that's behavior that indicates hes ENJOYING himself

his plan is to intercept terrorise and then kill Missy

not a Hit which tend to be quick drivebys.

Killing time until Missy showed up. S/he knew her schedule, as well as surveillance cameras inside the church to catch his/her outfit. Robbing a church makes absolutely no sense, especially with his/her aimlessly walking around in no hurry. Besides, why rob a church? Not much money to make it worthwhile. I have no doubt the perp is following the case, and perhaps having a laugh or two because LE is "stumped."

Has LE stated a gun was with the perp?

I thought he looked like he was carrying one in one of the stills.

chances are he had a Kill Kit. In fact a guy that familiar with ebay DEFINITELY had a Kill Kit. More than one weapon, torture devices etc.

what a freak.

hits don't look like this.

JMHO!!!!!!!

CgaUQ5eVIAEzZr_.jpg

Apologies if I'm late.

This is great - this is a photo of a double door, I think at the back, that was broken. I'm only guessing, but the clue is that there are stairs up to the main floor level. The back of the building goes downslope a bit.

ETA: Or maybe inside an exterior door, (stair rail ascends) and those are interior doors? Or are these at the porte cochere? There were some stairs there, too.

Interesting to see shoe prints...

unlikely to be a hired hit and heres why:

Whoever did it could've shot her in a driveby any old where

this guy went to Extreme Lengths. Extreme. He disguised himself to Terrorise which is not normal Hitman behavior.

he could've parked outside her house, shot her in her driveway

all this breaking in half hour before, wandering about, dressed up like a cop - that's behavior that indicates hes ENJOYING himself

his plan is to intercept terrorise and then kill Missy

not a Hit which tend to be quick drivebys.

There is a very theatrical quality to Missy's murder. I've been thinking that for a while. The perp (assuming SWAT person is the killer) really suited up for the occasion and seemed to know he/she would be captured on camera.

They have stated they collected video from all the area businesses to see if anything was captured on them. Some have posted there is a Whattaburger very near so I just assumed that where that video came from. JMHO

aha! thanks

Also - the killer of Rev Daniels had sprayed bleach about the scene.

sounds like a Planner.

how many church lurking woman murderers are there in a 300km strip?

I got the feeling it was parked too, but don't want to rely on my memory. I'm thinking they are working with area businesses to pull their video from that early morning.
The way it was stated was: "There’s one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance. You can't make out a plate, and we're not even comfortable releasing anything about a possible make or model,” Johnson said.

There is a very theatrical quality to Missy's murder. I've been thinking that for a while. The perp (assuming SWAT person is the killer) really suited up for the occasion and seemed to know he/she would be captured on camera.

Exactly!

the sort of theatrics that would involve bringing and spraying bleach about?

one thing I want to know = was Missy missing any clothing? Rev Daniels killer took her clothing.

screen shot from
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hz1duUZCfQI

shows another side of the church, continuing around from periods side picture from arkansasmimi... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=92972

You can see the propane tank in each pic.

Yep that is the side and different type of door and also looking the boarded up glass doors, JMHO were on the other end, the awning end if you will. WHICH, could have given reason for the campers to realize that something was wrong? Just thinking out loud .... still looking at pictures. Did you see any so far that showed that ramp type area for the boarded up doors?

**ETA: that down hill slope would also make it harder just driving in to miss seeing someone there in the dark. Very well could have had a veh parked there and unknown or seen by anyone. JMHO especially that time of rainy dark morning.

One thing I'm thinking is if this perp thought to leave some items/tools/whatever it was behind, they wouldn't want to be carting around that getup, either. What if the "saran wrap/level/folded papers" was indeed saran wrap, or large plastic baggies? The perp could deglove, put the baggies/wrap on hands, disrobe, discard, and only be left with the wrap/baggies to dispose of any trace DNA/prints. Just a thought.

That is precisely what I was thinking about on my drive to work. Since we have no idea what the weapon was, these were my thoughts. Police said the perp spent a lengthy amount of time in the kitchen, what if they wrapped their gloved hands in Saran Wrap as well as the weapon to create a blood barrier keeping DNA to imprint from one to the other. I also thought about the possibility of them de gloving wrapping their hands then putting gloves back on and thinking oh crap, that was stupid now I have to take the box with me. Then there is the last thought and this one makes me really sad, what if they used it to suffocate her which could account for the initial unresponsive comment made that the campers found her unresponsive or that's what the 911 report was and perhaps the cod not being released. Maybe there was no blunt force trauma. Maybe that is just the pd attempting to shake someone's tree. I know that's a lot of maybes and all of the above is just MOPO and questions that are running through my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly