TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/27/...-dropped-off-bloody-clothing-at-dry-cleaners/
Warrant: Missy Bevers’ Father-In-Law Dropped Off Bloody Clothing At Dry Cleaners

I'm not jumping on this bandwagon yet. Unless SWAT gear was dropped off at a dry cleaner, I find it highly unlikely that A. blood would be on a shirt underneath SWAT gear (unless it transferred during undressing and B. That clothing would be taking to a dry cleaner during a murder investigation of a family member.

I just had a thought...perp was awful "LE'd" up in outfit and tools.....what about a stun gun???....he/she could have easily used a stun gun on MB to drop/pull her into building and kill her without her having to put up a fight....IF female, this would be easier to take MB down (and faster) than an all out struggle...

REQUEST FROM LOCAL
Could you go by and just snap pictures of the building from all angles now that the doors/windows have been fixed. Thank you. Also making note where that area with the railing leading up to the doors is located. from the video posted and took a ss, the reporter at that time stated thats where LEO think Perp entered at. Thank you so much!!

at 117 mark [video=youtube;hz1duUZCfQI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz1duUZCfQI&app=desktop[/video]

Yes. I might even do a walk around video if I can get my husband to go with me. I have been scared.

Added: ummm no not tonight. They will be having church.

There has been a lot of discussion in the media about living on social media. I happened upon this site a few months back. You use it to check how secure your facebook profile really is. Don't let the site's name put you off. Use it and check how safe you are. I dare you.

http://www.takethislollipop.com/

JMO, but if two people were in there I believe

1) LE would know, (they've seen 28 more minutes than we have)

2) LE would let the public know they were actually looking for 2 suspects. They wouldn't have to...but if they're going to request help with finding one, then I think they'd also request help with finding two.

A single, strong male took the handle off that metal door (see the video earlier in the thread with 2 firemen doing that with an axe? Not easy). He may or may not have had an accomplice outside away from the building (if there was a getaway car) or offsite, but I believe he was the only one in the building and the sole killer.

Respectfully BBM, not necessarily would LEO tell that. They have other video we have not seen. Its possible they were trying to figure out this person in the Swat/Police looking gear to identify or make the (potential other person) feel safe. LEO for good reason are not going to give out all the info they have. JMHO. Personally I hope there is someone else involved and feels either freaked out or cocky enough to say something. JMHO again

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/27/...aners/?utm_source=TweetDal&utm_medium=twitter

Warrant: Missy Bevers’ Father-In-Law Dropped Off Bloody Clothing At Dry Cleaners

MIDLOTHIAN (CBSDFW.COM) – A search warrant just released by police says the father-in-law of slain fitness instructor Missy Bevers dropped off “shirts that appear to have blood stains on them” at The Dry Clean Super Center of Midlothian.

Randy Bevers told employees at the dry cleaners that the shirt had “animal blood” on it, according to the warrant. The employee told investigators that the shirt looked as if someone attempted to clean it up before dropping it off.

The document says police believe DNA evidence may be present on the bloody shirts.

screen shot from
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hz1duUZCfQI

shows another side of the church, continuing around from periods side picture from arkansasmimi... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=92972

You can see the propane tank in each pic.

Thank you so much for sharing that! I totally missed that post. ;)

I'm not jumping on this bandwagon yet. Unless SWAT gear was dropped off at a dry cleaner, I find it highly unlikely that A. blood would be on a shirt underneath SWAT gear (unless it transferred during undressing and B. That clothing would be taking to a dry cleaner during a murder investigation of a family member.

Agreed. My thoughts right now as well. I'm actually feeling a little on edge by this.....

There has been a lot of discussion in the media about living on social media. I happened upon this site a few months back. You use it to check how secure your facebook profile really is. Don't let the site's name put you off. Use it and check how safe you are. I dare you.

http://www.takethislollipop.com/

I've done this before. :eek: WSers, be warned! This is SCARY business and you'll have goosebumps for a while after watching what this site does.

Whoa. I hope they are 100% positive about this. The girls have been through enough. [emoji20]

I was so in shock about this news, but you're right. It might not be anything...yet. However that is a big coincidence if it is, in fact, blood.

jmo

Does this make FIL sleuthable ? Do you all think LE must have already been looking into FIL as a poi prior to knowing what he took to dry cleaners? Or could this be a case of over zealous dry cleaners in the area calling in a paranoid tip ?

ETA I alerted my own post to ask a mod if we can sleuth FIL

Ugh!!! So methodical in everything else but dropping off bloody clothing instead of burning it? Hard to believe but LE must have a reason to have suspected more than just that and issue the warrant. In reading the LE police page, I saw some comments on there that lead in a particular way....

It could be that they were just following up on it and getting the search warrant to clear him. It would be irresponsible of them to not look into every single angle, especially when it involves someone so close to the victim.

But who knows...

I don't know. I take pretty large strides myself as a woman often matching the pace/walking with my guy friends. I don't struggle to keep up with them. Stride length I don't think is a good indicator of gender. As you can increase and decrease it easily depending your surroundings and what your doing. Also could be longer for going around the corner as well.

EDIT: Mostly I think research has shown it is more "correlated" ( i use it loosely as there is no true, exact reason in research) to height then gender. What would clue me in more would be posture and movement quality, etc. which to me in that frame would not be very determinable as they are in heavy layers.

Agree. I'm 5'8 and am all legs. :giggle: My strides are very long as well. When I walk with my 6'1 son, I can keep up strides with his, easily.

Regarding the post in the previous thread about LE presence at outdoor workouts this week, I'm wondering if they are watching the campers, putting some pressure on people to come forward with info?

JMO

Hi, first time posting. Found the site while following news regarding the case, as it hits very close to home for me. I live in the same county and also attend an early-morning CG camp (in a different city and at a different church in the area.) I can't speak for all camps, but I can say that ours has carried on business-as-usual; however, I am definitely feel a little nervous while working out now - much more aware of who is driving by and my surroundings in general. Such a tragic and disturbing event.

I think it was just in response to my question asking if anyone remembered where I heard or read that this was a "bucket list" fishing trip, which I found a bit odd since it was an "annual" trip and not the first one. To me, bucket list is something you do once, or you'd only refer to it once as a bucket list item. Someone responded to my question and posted this video, and you can see where "bucket list" is mentioned. That's all.

Ah, my bad. You weren't being cryptic, JHarlin...I'm sorry.

I think I'm getting cranky waiting. :waiting:

Thank you so much for sharing that! I totally missed that post. ;)

Agreed. My thoughts right now as well. I'm actually feeling a little on edge by this.....

I've done this before. :eek: WSers, be warned! This is SCARY business and you'll have goosebumps for a while after watching what this site does.

Yes!!!! I peed my damn pants.....

Hi, first time posting. Found the site while following news regarding the case, as it hits very close to home for me. I live in the same county and also attend an early-morning CG camp (in a different city and at a different church in the area.) I can't speak for all camps, but I can say that ours has carried on business-as-usual; however, I am definitely feel a little nervous while working out now - much more aware of who is driving by and my surroundings in general. Such a tragic and disturbing event.

Welcome to WS SP84! :wagon: I'm glad you joined us!

Have you noticed an LE presence at your camp? Please stay aware & safe! :)

I wish we knew what day the clothes were taken to dry cleaners and also..... honestly how much can a shirt or pants be worth to go to salvage them vs just throw them out? And why wear your best clothing for such a deed? IDK..... I kinda think this may not pan out to be much. The perp goes through all this planning and prep and then makes an IDIOTIC mistake like that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly