TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this the door that the perp(s) broke into?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 57
WHY IS IT ALL TAKING SOOOOO DAMN LONG?!??!

(having a tantrum)

:tantrum:

Anyone know where the photos of the door with the handle broken off are located?

They have stated they collected video from all the area businesses to see if anything was captured on them. Some have posted there is a Whattaburger very near so I just assumed that where that video came from. JMHO

I believe the only close place is the residence across the street by looking at Google maps. It was said it had taller walls for noise, but could have had a camera by the front gate. This way they can confirm the coming of MB, Camper #1, possible perp, and the leaving of the perp. The LE could hold this very close to their vest not letting them know about the real arrival times and possible cars of leaving before 5.

This would be awesome if true.

Agree. This whole internet and cell phone things have people forgetting how to actually be safe while congregating.

They make people stop the one on one conversation or post card while putting whatever you mention for all to see. Jmo
I was surprised to read that Missy kept her privacy level set at Public, so that all her posts, photos, even her phone # were open for anyone whether they knew her or not. I also saw that in another FB page she had for selling sportswear or supplements she listed her home address.

I believe the only close place is the residence across the street by looking at Google maps. It was said it had taller walls for noise, but could have had a camera by the front gate. This way they can confirm the coming of MB, Camper #1, possible perp, and the leaving of the perp. The LE could hold this very close to their vest not letting them know about the real arrival times and possible cars of leaving before 5.

There is a Whataburger and strip center to the north and a large gun store when you head south. The campers and the perp had to pass by one of those regardless of which direction they came from. Not saying their cameras definitely captured anything helpful.

Anyone know where the photos of the door with the handle broken off are located?

I found them on Twitter. I don't have a link handy but I posted them and the page is verified media page Jenny Anchondo @JennyAFox4

I think LE knows all kinds of things that we don't know about. Matter of fact, I think they know who the perp is. They are just waiting to get an airtight case before making an arrest. JMO

WHY IS IT ALL TAKING SOOOOO DAMN LONG?!??!

(having a tantrum)

:tantrum:

so reading between the lines it seems locals believe the Perp is already known.

Is this true?

I read that the family said "we thought we knew but police told us we were wrong"

that LIMP should've been Instantly Recognisable. It hasn't been apparently.

This means in my mind that he may well be a Stalker. One of those Rader types who works hard at his craft and obsesses over the planning.

this crime (on the face of it and IMHO) does not seem to be a Usual Suspect. Even Police releasing the footage implies THEY have no idea either.

Poor Missy.

PS ive missed a bit being Downunder but I seriously doubt this guy left a vehicle anywere near the church car park. I think he possibly parked away and crept onto church property.

hes planned EVERYTHING

Everything except Hiding his Limp. Big OOPSIE.

Since the perp came prepared for battle. Then the perp left their phone home. Jmo.

So pings may or may not cut things for the moment.

Now. The fbi has analysis for touch dna. Now the perp tools were supposedly left behind.

Now some of those tools probably came from the perps home.

So touch dna should be on them.

So hopefully a Sherlock Holmes or Doctor Spencer Reid is on the case. Jmo

BBM: Spencer is my MAN. :) Let's hope they have someone just as amazing on their team in Midlo. If so, tick tock....tick tock.....

he was caught breaking and entering EXACTLY a half hour before Missy arrived.

I imagine Missy was a creature of habit and made it routine to arrive in ample time to open up

that is why her first client was early - imho - she expected Missy to be there setting up early.

If I was a planning psycho murdering freak I would break in exactly one half hour before my victim was due to show up also. I wouldn't want to be late.

its just too cute. The break in occurred at 3.50 and Missy arrived at 4.20

Some one knew her routine imo

someone has been watchin her for a long time.

JMHO

This is why I think it was a couple. I can't see a female doing that all alone. One walking around like a swat officer and another in the kitchen waiting. I think she was attacked by both of them. Sounds like Missy was a strong woman

JMO, but if two people were in there I believe

1) LE would know, (they've seen 28 more minutes than we have)

2) LE would let the public know they were actually looking for 2 suspects. They wouldn't have to...but if they're going to request help with finding one, then I think they'd also request help with finding two.

A single, strong male took the handle off that metal door (see the video earlier in the thread with 2 firemen doing that with an axe? Not easy). He may or may not have had an accomplice outside away from the building (if there was a getaway car) or offsite, but I believe he was the only one in the building and the sole killer.

I think LE knows all kinds of things that we don't know about. Matter of fact, I think they know who the perp is. They are just waiting to get an airtight case before making an arrest. JMO

that limp would be considered "air tight"

I don't think they have a clue

I don't often say this but I think this is a true Stalker crime possibly a serial.

The limper would already be under caution if they knew who he was. They don't, they've had to ask for Public Help. Seems lke they have No Idea who he is.

JMO>

Since the perp came prepared for battle. Then the perp left their phone home. Jmo.

So pings may or may not cut things for the moment.

Now. The fbi has analysis for touch dna. Now the perp tools were supposedly left behind.

Now some of those tools probably came from the perps home.

So touch dna should be on them.

So hopefully a Sherlock Holmes or Doctor Spencer Reid is on the case. Jmo

I was thinking they may have left the phone at home too.I know I would.

he was caught breaking and entering EXACTLY a half hour before Missy arrived.

I imagine Missy was a creature of habit and made it routine to arrive in ample time to open up

that is why her first client was early - imho - she expected Missy to be there setting up early.

If I was a planning psycho murdering freak I would break in exactly one half hour before my victim was due to show up also. I wouldn't want to be late.

its just too cute. The break in occurred at 3.50 and Missy arrived at 4.20

Some one knew her routine imo

someone has been watchin her for a long time.

JMHO

They must have known which door she was coming in. If she saw a broken window/door, she very likely would not go in. It was someone who was aware of her routine for sure. And it was definitely not a robbery, it was a murder. Someone knows something besides the perp.

JMO, but if two people were in there I believe

1) LE would know, (they've seen 28 more minutes than we have)

2) LE would let the public know they were actually looking for 2 suspects. They wouldn't have to...but if they're going to request help with finding one, then I think they'd also request help with finding two.

A single, strong male took the handle off that metal door (see the video earlier in the thread with 2 firemen doing that with an axe? Not easy). He may or may not have had an accomplice outside the building or offsite, but I believe he was the only one in the building and the sole killer.

ita

this is the crime of a Solitary Murderer I believe

This is not the latest news (21April), however it refers to a warrant, so I would suggest it's more than a fanciful notion by media :

According to a search warrant obtained on Thursday, mother Missy Bevers died from a head wound Monday morning, when a suspect used an unknown instrument to strike her down.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/21/mom-in-midlothian-church-died-from-blow-to-the-head/

Marc Garcia, who worked out with Terri Bevers regularly at a nearby gym, said that in recent weeks, the 45-year-old didn't seem like herself.

"She seemed a little ... a little more reserved." said Garcia. "I don't think she was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I feel like someone was after her."
Maybe he knows something that we don't.

I would say that's extremely suspicious to leave your phone home. Unless you are known for forgetting it all the time. Most people have their phone in their hands at all times if not then nearby. Good place to look. Locals would know if someone who usually had their phone that morning 'forgot' it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper