TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They looked through the window of a room that showed the parking lot. Or they had a getaway driver on the side of the road that Missy would travel. And the driver 2 wayed them.

Or maybe they had her phone or car on gps tracking app and she didn't know. Idk. Just thoughts for now.

I meant how does LE know? It's in the time timeline what time she entered the parking lot and what time she entered the building. If no exterior cameras were working, I'm wondering how they know that.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fitness-...tinues-to-perplex-texas-police-002259586.html

Also, it looks to me like the tool the perp is carrying is a hatcher or small pick ax/rock pick, both which would do some serious damage if the perp snuck up on her and hit her in the head.
IMO they are carrying breaching tools like these, definitely could do damage.View attachment 92963

The odd gait may be due to having on boots that are way, way too big! Look at the size of the boots. Sort of like when clowns have those huge shoes on their feet that make them walk in a kind of waddle.

Did you skip push button phones entirely? Lol

Lol. Remember the roll a dial phones where if you messed up you had to roll dial again. Lol.

Those phones made sure we had phone contact books of all relatives and friends. Plus it made our memory sharper. Plus most folks we knew kept the same number for decades. Lol.

But now these cell phones make people lazy with all the included features.

I'm sure the map business has suffered as well. Lol. Jmo.

People no longer travel with actual maps now. Since they now use updated gps or mapquest or whatever.

I remember seeing something about that post too. I don't remember where I saw it but there was a crime blog somewhere on the web that had a screenshot of it before it (the post) was deleted. Still, I'm sure the scene was probably chaotic considering that the campers thought it was an "accident" & no one had realized MB was murdered until EMS arrived on scene and noticed signs of a struggle/broken glass.

I wonder if that person is being checked out by LE as that post would be establishing an alibi that they were elsewhere when it happened and only came upon it after LE arrived and have no idea whatsoever what is going on. Actually that post is kinda weird as they had no reason to make it in the first place as they could have asked once they got to their class what was going on or if LE told them they couldn't enter church grounds, they could have asked LE what was up. Recently in my city we have a karate instructor commit suicide when LE was about to arrest them for child molestation before class and people arrived there and asked questions what was going on.

It was pour rain at four am massive thunderstorms. FHN

It's possible that if someone was in the area they would not have given it a second thought just dismissed it IF she has been shot. IMO

It is also possible that the sound was muffled by an object or a muzzle IF she had been shot. IMO

I had that thought as well.

I meant how does LE know? It's in the time timeline what time she entered the parking lot and what time she entered the building. If no exterior cameras were working, I'm wondering how they know that.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fitness-...tinues-to-perplex-texas-police-002259586.html

It's on video my friend. The video that LE is hiding to keep the perp comfortable. Jmo

Btw. LE has more video that they can not show us or even let it known that it exists.

This is how they catch perps. Jmo

Ok, so perp was there before Missy. How did perp enter the building and from where? And I think the perp was wearing shoes/boots that were too large and maybe even over their own shoes. Perp would have had to strip the whole outfit off and leave without being seen by campers who were arriving. Something extremely risky here. Where did they park? How did they escape with the outfit and all the tools?

Friendly Reminder...

No Rumors or Gossip please.

Thanks!

This theory could explain something that has puzzled us....what we thought was a half-hearted attempt at breaking a lock in the surveillance tape may have been the perp disabling it. MOO

Not following your train of thought here....disabling the lock for what purpose?

Ok, so perp was there before Missy. How did perp enter the building and from where? And I think the perp was wearing shoes/boots that were too large and maybe even over their own shoes. Perp would have had to strip the whole outfit off and leave without being seen by campers who were arriving. Something extremely risky here. Where did they park? How did they escape with the outfit and all the tools?

there are photos in one of the threads showing a door with the handle broken off and broken windows

I think it was two ppl. A couple . I also tend to think a motorcycle was used but according to LE they saw an image of a car in the parking lot but couldn't make out the make of the vehicle unless they were talking about Missy's car and was trying to throw off any speculation ......

This bothers me somewhat. In pressers LEO has stated that the exterior surveillance equipment was not working. Yet there were hints early in the case by LEO of video of the car that is too hazy, undefinable, etc for identification. Where did that video come from then? Maybe from one of the entrances? But then wouldn't the image be clear enough for id purposes? MOO

Likely
They released everyone
But I have a feeling everyone has been investigated
And we don't know what LE may have

This would have been messy

The police have stated NO one has been ruled out as a suspect.

How did they know exactly when Missy arrived at and entered into the church?
I would assume the motion detection on the surveillance cameras.

But this brings to mind another question I had on the other thread. At the end of the longer video released by LE, what made the camera go off when the perp hadn't come through the door yet? I was confused by that. Anyone?

This theory could explain something that has puzzled us....what we thought was a half-hearted attempt at breaking a lock in the surveillance tape may have been the perp disabling it. MOO

True. Plausible if he/she thought that MB had a key and would be able to unlock it and hide inside. Still gives me the creeps to think about!!

It occurred to me that maybe he staged the scene for Missy - the whole "m'am there's been a break in" thing.

I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have fallen for that considering there were no cop cars in the parking lot.

"Ma'am, there's been a break in here. My partner dropped me off and he's gone back to the station to get the rest of the SWAT team. Come in and wait with me in this room over here..."

Just waiting for that shoe to drop. I am confident it will. Just waiting.

Someone out there right this minute is looking behind her/his back, wondering who is watching, wondering who suspects, wondering if s/he let something slip....

tick tock tick tock tick tock

This bothers me somewhat. In pressers LEO has stated that the exterior surveillance equipment was not working. Yet there were hints early in the case by LEO of video of the car that is too hazy, undefinable, etc for identification. Where did that video come from then? Maybe from one of the entrances? But then wouldn't the image be clear enough for id purposes? MOO

They have stated they collected video from all the area businesses to see if anything was captured on them. Some have posted there is a Whattaburger very near so I just assumed that where that video came from. JMHO

All I know is this: her husband (or someone with her Facebook password) changed her profile from active to "remembering" before 3 days had passed since her death. I lost my husband almost 5 years ago, and it took me MONTHS to summon the strength to do that. You're acknowledging that person is gone. I couldn't come to terms with that so soon. And before her page was changed, I scrolled through her photos, looking for a pic of she & her husband together (at that time I didn't even know what he looked like). It took quite a bit of scrolling before I found one. After the page was changed, a prominent picture of the 2 of them was placed right on the front page, as an intro picture. I hope against all hopes that her husband is not involved. My gut tells me otherwise.

And *someone* was posting jokes and memes on his page right after her death. I won't say who, because it violates TOS. It was incredibly vulgar and cringe-worthy. I'm not inferring anyone as a suspect, but the behavior was gross.

Facebook has a new (ish) policy of memorialising profiles, I have read of other high profile accounts that have been memorialised, sometimes the families of the deceased aren't happy about it as they lose access to private messages etc. I think in this case FB has probably done this after hearing of Missy's murder, or it's possible the police or BB requested it.

"If Facebook is made aware that a person has passed away, it's our policy to memorialize the account"

https://www.facebook.com/help/150486848354038

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member