TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. And by that time the perp / possible camper could have left saying they had to get home to the kid(s) before there Spouse left for work. Duffel bag in hand or in trunk and no one would have even known.

This theory doesn't work because there was no extra cars in the parking lot. The perpetrator would have had to have gotten a ride home from someone.

This bothers me somewhat. In pressers LEO has stated that the exterior surveillance equipment was not working. Yet there were hints early in the case by LEO of video of the car that is too hazy, undefinable, etc for identification. Where did that video come from then? Maybe from one of the entrances? But then wouldn't the image be clear enough for id purposes? MOO

My understanding is that it came from one of the inside cameras.
Caught the image through the window

Possibly, but LE would have been given names etc and would have spoken to everyone who was there.
LE does have the video... the walk

but evidence / outfit could have been removed and disposed of before follow-up.

I swear that person in the video walked just like I did when I was really pregnant.

Could all that swat gear hide a pregnancy?

Pretty far fetched I know.

yeah I thought that too when I first saw it. There is a point in the tape when they walk down the hall and it appears that they are swaybacked or leaning back like I and many others have done while carrying extra weight in front.....MOO

Lol. Remember the roll a dial phones where if you messed up you had to roll dial again. Lol.

Those phones made sure we had phone contact books of all relatives and friends. Plus it made our memory sharper. Plus most folks we knew kept the same number for decades. Lol.

But now these cell phones make people lazy with all the included features.

I'm sure the map business has suffered as well. Lol. Jmo.

People no longer travel with actual maps now. Since they now use updated gps or mapquest or whatever.

I still travel with a Mapsco in my seat pocket (for backup). :)

They have stated they collected video from all the area businesses to see if anything was captured on them. Some have posted there is a Whattaburger very near so I just assumed that where that video came from. JMHO

I think LE is playing the car-on-video card close to their chest. We don't know much about the car (was it moving? arriving or departing or both? was it parked?). We don't know where the camera was that captured the image. For all we know, LE does have more info about the car than we know about. Perhaps they have enough info to rule it out. We don't know.

I wish we did know!

jmo

but evidence / outfit could have been removed and disposed of before follow-up.

I think it is safe to assume at this point that the outfit either walked out or was carried out
And I expect it could be anywhere
I can't imagine it took LE very long to figure out that something bad happened

I meant how does LE know? It's in the time timeline what time she entered the parking lot and what time she entered the building. If no exterior cameras were working, I'm wondering how they know that.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fitness-...tinues-to-perplex-texas-police-002259586.html

In the timeline the Police released a few days ago it states they have video of her vehicle arriving and also her entering the building. It would be easy for an interior camera to get this since she parked at the door under the porte cochere. They also stated they saw a car in video earlier but since it was from an interior camera they couldn't see the tag or make. Seems possible they also saw the person get in the car and leave.

Since the perp came prepared for battle. Then the perp left their phone home. Jmo.

So pings may or may not cut things for the moment.

Now. The fbi has analysis for touch dna. Now the perp tools were supposedly left behind.

Now some of those tools probably came from the perps home.

So touch dna should be on them.

So hopefully a Sherlock Holmes or Doctor Spencer Reid is on the case. Jmo

I meant how does LE know? It's in the time timeline what time she entered the parking lot and what time she entered the building. If no exterior cameras were working, I'm wondering how they know that.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fitness-...tinues-to-perplex-texas-police-002259586.html

Missy pulled up under the covered area and was within camera range of the inside cameras which are motion activated. So there is footage of her arriving on an *interior* camera that had that bit of exterior area within it's view.

I think LE is playing the car-on-video card close to their chest. We don't know much about the car (was it moving? arriving or departing or both? was it parked?). We don't know where the camera was that captured the image. For all we know, LE does have more info about the car than we know about. Perhaps they have enough info to rule it out. We don't know.

I wish we did know!

jmo

I agree, they may have much more info about the car now
The article did say what direction the image was taken from
I don't recall what corner of the building but it was in the article and I am sure it was parked when captured ( I don't know why i feel it was parked.. maybe it was in the article)

At the first news conf, Capt said that Missy was unloading her veh, (I took as still in the process). And also said that 1st camper arrived at 435am and waited for others to arrive. Then stated that they all went in and 1st camper is who found and 2 911 calls were made.

The way it was stated by Captain, to me it is unclear how many THEY are. More than 1 for sure. But, for the class to suppose to START at 5, common sense shows they went into the building prior to 5am. I can see arriving early (I am always hate being late) its pouring rain. So you would tend to park near the awning to keep from getting as wet and more lit up. We dont know what time the next camper (s) arrive, only the first. Nor do we know if the first was alone or with someone, but I took that was alone. Its stated by Captain the FIRST camper found Missy, but we dont know where the OTHERS were, they could be looking for her else where. If had been all together, they would have found as a group, right? Also it was said by the sis in law that someone called MB mother in law, as well as someone calling BB. So there are people in that group that knew MB well enough to have those other phone numbers. I personally, at this time dont think the first camper had anything to do with. Also as I have stated prior. Depending on how many were with the group, they all went inside and were not focused on the one way in/out drive. VERY probable that if the murder was parked out back where damage done, that where was parked and very easily went back out and drove off without any trying to evade the campers. They were inside and none the wiser to be looking for someone to leave. First responders were there very fast. And after the locating of MB everyone was or had to be freaked everything happened at that point very fast. Mother in law was called and if iirc 530 is when the sis in law as called. JMHO

Although police have not disclosed how they believe Bevers was killed, the man in the footage is believed to have played a major role in her death. She was unloading equipment from her pickup truck when she died, and was later discovered by her students.

"She was actually found by one of the boot camp participants who got there a little bit early and waited outside for a while until others got there," Spann said. "They went in the building where they located her."
Sources: WFAA, KTXA / Photo credit: KTXA http://www.opposingviews.com/i/soci...otcamp-class-they-walked-inside-and-saw-their

This bothers me somewhat. In pressers LEO has stated that the exterior surveillance equipment was not working. Yet there were hints early in the case by LEO of video of the car that is too hazy, undefinable, etc for identification. Where did that video come from then? Maybe from one of the entrances? But then wouldn't the image be clear enough for id purposes? MOO

I assumed it was caught on one of the interior cameras that had a view outside through a window or door, hence the reason why it was difficult to see much.

Missy's MIL has said that Missy was very trusting. I think Missy probably was a very loving and open person.

Agree. And to add - people who knew her have talked about her commitment not only to physical health, but the resultant positive emotional and mental health which accompanies physical exercise. It is possible someone with emotional or mental health issues took any discussion of the links as criticism.

In the timeline the Police released a few days ago it states they have video of her vehicle arriving and also her entering the building. It would be easy for an interior camera to get this since she parked at the door under the porte cochere. They also stated they saw a car in video earlier but since it was from an interior camera they couldn't see the tag or make. Seems possible they also saw the person get in the car and leave.

Unlikely if the cameras were motion activated

it bothers me that he appeared to take her into the church to murder her.

The "Behaviour" as quoted by LE within the church.

I think he was interrupted.

This theory doesn't work because there was no extra cars in the parking lot. The perpetrator would have had to have gotten a ride home from someone.

There was a car in the parking lot seen on camera in addition to Missy's the police have said that in the presser. We believe that was camper 1s car but I do not believe they have confirmed that. They said the car seen in the video was not a good enough shot to release the make or model to the public. There is also the possibility that the perp had a atv somewhere or had someone waiting to pick them up. Jmo

Here is another picture of doors at the church I had seen. This shows that there are 2 sets of doors like the one shown with propped open door. (with area between doors as buffer foyer type area) Unsure personally where the propped open door in picture with perp is in relation to these doors. View attachment 92967 http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ness-trainer-murdered-in-church-in-Texas.html

OK, this appears to be the FRONT of the church *notice the handicap parking. (trying to get idea of layout of church) Terri Missy Bevers chruch doors front .JPGTerri Missy Bevers chruch doors.JPG Credit/link for the front view> https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/creeksidechurch.jpg?w=500&h=375

I agree, they may have much more info about the car now
The article did say what direction the image was taken from
I don't recall what corner of the building but it was in the article and I am sure it was parked when captured ( I don't know why i feel it was parked.. maybe it was in the article)

I got the feeling it was parked too, but don't want to rely on my memory. I'm thinking they are working with area businesses to pull their video from that early morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper