TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still leaning that two ppl were involved. Either both there or one had knowledge. Need to know where the kitchen was and that answer some of my ?s.............

Wasn't the fil in California when Missy was murdered? This whole blood on the shirt thing seems like a distraction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's just what I was going to say KKL! I agree that all coincidences during a murder investigation seem hinky but I'm just not seeing a real issue here for the reasons you stated. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes at least they did. My son attended the pre-k here. I can't say with certainty that it is still being run here but I believe so. I do not believe it is a full time m-f pre k it used to be two days during the school year and three days during the summer.

Sent from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
How about here? Where was the Perp coming from when very first seen on video PER MPD. 358 am. So according to MPD, MB had not entered the building yet to set off the camera at 418am iirc. Where would she have entered from if we have a reference photo from inside.
Attachment 93078

So are we saying the front windows on the Right of the front glass doors is Nursery/ Cub Corner Attachment 93079

Yes. That is correct! That is one of two classes. It's more the cuddlers and crawlers class.

Well lookie here! Sorry forget who posted upthead that gets the shout out... but here is the room number... terri missy bevers creekside room numbers.JPG http://www.creeksidecc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Creekside-Bulletin-04-17-16.pdf

:seeya: Heads up! New thread coming. I'll be back with the link in a few minutes.

and from what we do know a head injury shows the perp had extreme anger for the victim. It makes me cringe to think about it. I am sure the Feds have made up one of thier profiles they are so famous for to help LE find the killer. Was hoping they made that public. I keeping saying it was a female but i could be wrong. I just feel this is an anger jealousy revenge type crime, I dunno why.

As for taking clothes stained with blood...that is just asking for attention which they got. uber stupid if you ask me lol

Shoot... they need to get Penelope Garcia and the whole BAU Team down they bad to the bone ;) love me some Criminal Minds Profilers ... ok back to reg programmed sleuthing

The nursery that says Cubs corner has two doors to access it. It has the inset where you saw the pic earlier that looks like a hall way and then around the corner it is just a door that people whom work in the nursery can enter and exit from. But the inset is where parents drop off and pick up their baby's from

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you JHarlin for this photo! From what I understand from looking at Google Earth, the small airport is to the back right side and the building across from the church is a private residence, is that right? (Still hoping that the place across the street has cameras of some sort.)

Someone local mentioned before that the perp could have gone either way on 287 which would have had them pass by businesses with surveillance cameras--a gun store or a Whataburger depending on which direction they drove. (Again, hoping that there is something on their cameras!) **Unless they were on an ATV or something like that which I don't believe is the case based on LE saying in the beginning that a portion of the car was caught on footage but was too grainy to be released to the public/or decipher make or model.

I reread and noticed LE said "There’s one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance." Notice they said "the car". At this time they were confident this was the suspect's car, not Camper 1.

Very good points! I have seen anywhere from 6-15ish at most of the early am ones posted. More for later in day at times. I think from what I have observed where I live, the groups become pretty close BUT, there is always the oddballs who drop out or get mad or think romantic things when they shouldn't etc. I am sure that after family, LE is really looking into Campers as you have suggested.

Pay attention to currently pregnant former campers, too. JMO

Honestly in 2007 when we built the church the rumor was that the place across the street was a nudist colony, lol I honestly do not know if it is residential but will find out. I seem to recall at one time that fence had a security camera but I do not believe it faced the church. My recollection is that it face more downward.

Sent from my iPhone

Funny because when I was growing up in Midlo, it was said that the residence across the street from the church was a ummm......brothel house? "call girl residence"...........and this was in the late 80's 90's.

Anything is possible. Why wouldn't they send the pic of the little dog to reporters at Channel 8 as requested. I'm baffled as to why they put out a pic of the large dog that killed the chihuahua. That's a head-scratcher.

They possibly did not take a photo of their dying dog. They didn't have time and it didn't cross their mind.

I do think the perp may have been interrupted by the very early arrival of the camper and that is why they left tools and may not have completed everything else they were trying to do. They may have attempted to remove a bullet, but fled when they saw the early camper driving up.

if there was a bullet and it exited the skull it could have been retrieved fast on the way out. I was thinking about the 2 campers that found her and how shocking that must have been. I wonder what they saw as to injuries. I guessed those campers and maybe even LE might not have been able to tell how the injuries occured. I dont think I could have stood there and analyzed the crime scence for fear shock and awe at what was before me. I feel so bad for everyone. I absolutely lothe criminals and hope this one is squirming in their seat waiting for that knock at the door. I want them caught and I do still believe in the death penalty. I hope this qualifies. I dont think it does unless I have missed something. There needs to be another felony I think

Funny because when I was growing up in Midlo, it was said that the residence across the street from the church was a ummm......brothel house? "call girl residence"...........and this was in the late 80's 90's.

Well then there must have been some truth there lol!

OMG really ? Wowsers I didnt know that LOL I moved there in 1986..

They possibly did not take a photo of their dying dog. They didn't have time and it didn't cross their mind.

There were pix of the chihuahua on FB and those were used on some MSM reports.

if there was a bullet and it exited the skull it could have been retrieved fast on the way out. I was thinking about the 2 campers that found her and how shocking that must have been. I wonder what they saw as to injuries. I guessed those campers and maybe even LE might not have been able to tell how the injuries occured. I dont think I could have stood there and analyzed the crime scence for fear shock and awe at what was before me. I feel so bad for everyone. I absolutely lothe criminals and hope this one is squirming in their seat waiting for that knock at the door. I want them caught and I do still believe in the death penalty. I hope this qualifies. I dont think it does unless I have missed something. There needs to be another felony I think

Also it hasn't been discussed much but Fire was there to treat the victim before LE arrived. They must have known something of how she was killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper