TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree. I'm about 80% there that this is a woman. Esp that last (far right frame). In the freeze frame, you can pick up a stance that generally a woman would do.

And the police should be happy since it narrows down the suspect and motive pool. Jmo

The perp is basically waving to LE on the cameras.

So hopefully they hurry up and solve this.

Do you think she acted alone? I think the other half knows .

Here's where I get a stuck a bit. (this has been mentioned several times) Did he help her or does he just know something? Why would he help her? Give me a scenario where MB could have infuriated BOTH a husband and a wife enough that she would go out and mutilate her and he'd help.

Or if he just knows. Maybe after the fact. And he recognizes her or realizes that she is unaccounted for at 3-5 Monday morning. And he's not going to do anything because if he did, his family would be destroyed. And maybe he'd even get dragged in.

p.s. If this is an average-sized middle-aged woman, then the gun theory becomes more likely IMO (without it, I'm not she'd attack a buff fitness instructor with self-defense training, weighted down in a bulky costume, using tools from the shed.)

Here's where I get a stuck a bit. (this has been mentioned several times) Did he help her or does he just know something? Why would he help her? Give me a scenario where MB could have infuriated BOTH a husband and a wife enough that she would go out and mutilate her and he'd help.

Or if he just knows. Maybe after the fact. And he recognizes her or realizes that she is unaccounted for at 3-5 Monday morning. And he's not going to do anything because if he did, his family would be destroyed. And maybe he'd even get dragged in.

p.s. If this is an average-sized middle-aged woman, then the gun theory becomes more likely IMO (without it, I'm not she'd attack a buff fitness instructor with self-defense training, weighted down in a bulky costume, using tools from the shed.)
Where they both are involved? Well, one scenario I can think of is if both of them believe something like Ezekiel 16:38-40 (perhaps even go 16:32-40) would be an appropriate way to deal with a problem.

I know there are crime buffs around that can probably riff off the top of their head previous cases of couples acting together or covering for one of them. Maybe there could be a motive and a scenario that can fit this case.

As for one spouse knowing and that is the only extent of their involvement

If it is the case that only one spouse is involved (regardless of motive) then I would expect the non-murdering spouse would have, over some time, difficulty in knowingly living with a murderer. Sleep with one eye open. Is the transgression that the meted the death sentence (in terms of Missy, which could be anything at all that infuriated the murderer) the only one the murdering spouse deems to be punishable by death? It would certainly be one conversation the non-murdering spouse would like to have with the murdering spouse. Get a list so as to not be sentenced to death yourself. That said, it would also throw the power balance in the relationship out of kilter. The non-murdering spouse would have incredible leverage where they otherwise may not as the murdering spouse would know at any time their spouse could give them up. Knowing that, the non murdering spouse would have to sleep with one eye open, hire a food tester, hire someone to walk in the door first, decline any invitations for a vacation to the remote mountains of Wyoming ("just the two of us") or the Grand Canyon, etc. It would take a level of trust that would be impossible for almost any couple and the stresses would rip it apart. The smallest argument could blow up into a capital murder trial.

I could see it being possible in a couple where one spouse is domineering and repressively controlling but I have yet to see anything like that amongst the people in her life. Especially amongst those close to her.

For me watching the video where the perp is walking on tiled looking floor then down hall by dutch doors I see both male/female characteristics. Around the bulletin board female, opening dutch doors male, going into recessed area by fire alarm male. Can't decide:/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get what you mean. In the one that was posted that has the best look at the eyes the Gear looks so baggy, not really like SWAT gear. The boots look huge and brown. In other parts of video the boots/ shoes look black and not so big. Perp looks big in parts of video and trim in others. Drives me a little crazy.

This is exactly why I feel as if there may have been two different SP caught on video. There were a few things that I saw in the initial MPD and news releases, locally with the time stamps in the very beginning. Then MPD pulled down those videos and re uploaded them and there were several things that I had seen, that are no longer available. I am NOT the only person who recognized this. It's very aggravating, if there were indeed two perps, I don't understand the reason behind LE wanting to keep the public in the dark. Unless they are attempting to keep the panic away, what is scary one or two SP. this entire case has sickened me.

This is exactly why I feel as if there may have been two different SP caught on video. There were a few things that I saw in the initial MPD and news releases, locally with the time stamps in the very beginning. Then MPD pulled down those videos and re uploaded them and there were several things that I had seen, that are no longer available. I am NOT the only person who recognized this. It's very aggravating, if there were indeed two perps, I don't understand the reason behind LE wanting to keep the public in the dark. Unless they are attempting to keep the panic away, what is scary one or two SP. this entire case has sickened me.

I've leaned towards at least two as well. How I wish I had known to pay closer attention in those first few days to videos, accounts, local talk etc.. What details did you notice were missing from first release of vid? I will say that for me the part of video where perp is holding rectangular object perp looks SO different from the video of perp by bulletin board. All JMOO

I've leaned towards at least two as well. How I wish I had known to pay closer attention in those first few days to videos, accounts, local talk etc.. What details did you notice were missing from first release of vid? I will say that for me the part of video where perp is holding rectangular object perp looks SO different from the video of perp by bulletin board. All JMOO

Shoes, pants, weight, walk and gear with jacket.... something is missing. Moo

LE has not been truthful in regards to giving us everything. Should they?, no. The investigation should be just that and not feeding the publics appetite with evidence. A lot of my ?s would be answered if I knew the exact time the perp entered the church

Maybe, but that stance..?

Many people on WS have said it’s a feminine stance, but it could also be the stance of someone who needs to “lean” their weight on one leg due to prior injury, which we have discussed before, too. If this perp was going for androgyny, he or she nailed it. However, I think the perp walks very much like a man at 1:13-1:17 on the video and other times, too. The “sway” could be the gear and/or prior injury. I still lean towards SP being a man mainly because of the breaking and entering… I have said it before, but I can’t see a woman doing the actual “break-in” part; that’s where I guess the perp could have had help with the breaking in but then committed the murder herself (if it’s a woman)…

Shoes, pants, weight, walk and gear with jacket.... something is missing. Moo

I agree there are times that SP’s body shape seems different (thinner) in some parts of the video, but I think that is probably due to low-quality video that sometimes distorts the person’s figure. But then again, two perps dressed alike is possible – this case is making me crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3