TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumping off the fence again.....LE stated that the love triangle theory did not hold up. I'm going to read in between the lines and say that they haven't ruled out an infatuation. I still have a couple on my perp list but I'm leaning towards a man infatuated with her and she had no idea of those feelings. She knew the couple from her church and interacted there. I think there were two ppl involved and a woman helped her hubby . AT and CT are not on my list.

Jumping off the fence again.....LE stated that the love triangle theory did not hold up. I'm going to read in between the lines and say that they haven't ruled out an infatuation. I still have a couple on my perp list but I'm leaning towards a man infatuated with her and she had no idea of those feelings. She knew the couple from her church and interacted there. I think there were two ppl involved and a woman helped her hubby . AT and CT are not on my list.
Where did you hear the love triangle did not add up? Good to know but I don't remember seeing that.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Where did you hear the love triangle did not add up? Good to know but I don't remember seeing that.

I remember LE stating that in an October statement. But I didn’t take that to mean that MB wasn’t involved in a love triangle, just that LE can’t place any of the people in any of the love triangles at the murder scene (so far).

Personally, I've moved her to a lower probability on my POI list. At first I bought into the idea and the investigative journalist who was on Tricia's show was the main reason. She indicated her sources made her believe that an arrest would be made quickly...well here we are in Dec. The reasons I've moved her to a lower probability are for these reasons
1. AT works and possibly socializes with women all the time. MB IF she socialized w him was most likely IMOO not the first, only, last. So why would CT not go after others?
2. CT is in her 20s, educated, pretty IMO, worked in the corporate world and the mother of AT children. MB was 45, pretty, struggling financially, had 3 of her own children. IMO CT would not need to feel her marital relationship was threatened by AT leaving for MB.
3. IMO the perp planned this murder longer than one week.
4. CT has 4 small children iirc. She
Was/is a stay at home mom. I can't see her having the time (or frankly the energy) to carry out IMO a well organized murder w a lot of parts to it.
5. There are others that have taken a place on my radar over the long months and are not on SW. I am not ruling out co-conspirators though. All JMOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding POIs, I still lean towards a BB involvement due to statistics in these types of cases and some of his statements and lack of emotion. Barring that, I lean towards a scorned man from an extra-marital relationship. CT is low on my list. Several people have said “she’s well-educated” so she probably didn’t do it. That has nothing to do with anything in cases of murder. A lot of famous (or infamous) murderers are/were well-educated. Plenty of well-educated (however you define that) people have mental illnesses and/or psychological damage or issues that could lead them to do something extreme. That being said, CT is still low on my list - the order of my POIs is BB being involved but obviously not carrying out the murder, CW, or some other person that she might have flirted with or rejected who isn’t on the SW list. But the longer we go without an arrest, the more I wonder if MB was involved with a person or aware of a situation that hasn’t been made public either because LE wants to keep it quiet for now or they don’t even know about it yet.

Anything could be possible. That said, the road there is a main road for that area and would see a decent amount of traffic and police patrols. Whether the police would notice a vehicle in a lot there on a Sunday night/early Monday, would be the question. I would suppose there are cameras both inside and outside that school. There may or may not be an employee there.
Jethro: sorry to reference this but it's your map I have a question about.

What is the gray area right next to (West of) the vestibule between
the SW entrance doors and double doors into the main hallway and directly across from the bathrooms? Please.

Ok, so if we aren't necessarily looking at the target numbers on the SW, what now? I'd like to know what insight people have into possible FF, gym, and or church connections. All have previously been discussed, but the FF topic and same gym possibilities haven't been discussed in detail in a while. Y'all are making me increasingly doubtful of CT's involvement

It was stated I believe a month or so. I took their statement that they had no concrete proof re a love triangle but an infatuation was still possible. The way she was killed was so personal and full of anger

We always thought that SP was possibly a woman. So she is definitely still up there.

But Hubby would have known she left the house at 3.30 am or so before him.

And he did seem unknowing and sincere when he posted the garbage pick up alert for others on Facebook.

Jmo.

I should have added to my list the issue of her having to leave 4 young children at home alone.

I remember LE stating that in an October statement. But I didn’t take that to mean that MB wasn’t involved in a love triangle, just that LE can’t place any of the people in any of the love triangles at the murder scene (so far).
Agree it could still be a love triangle and those words " so far" that LE said leave that door open or at least cracked
. IMO

Is anyone able to determine if the perp's lower face and mouth are covered only by the balaclava or does the helmet have a mask portion that comes down? Thanks.

I should have added to my list the issue of her having to leave 4 young children at home alone.

Wasn't it stated her children had spent the night at grandma's?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Wasn't it stated her children had spent the night at grandma's?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

No, that's another example of misinformation. Someone had said CT stated on her FB that the kids were going to be with Grandma that Sunday night. But her post on that subject was not from that Sunday night before MB's death at all.

No, that's another example of misinformation. Someone had said CT stated on her FB that the kids were going to be with Grandma that Sunday night. But her post on that subject was not from that Sunday night before MB's death at all.

Yes that's correct. That post was an old post that her children were w grandma.

Is anyone able to determine if the perp's lower face and mouth are covered only by the balaclava or does the helmet have a mask portion that comes down? Thanks.

There was an enhanced pic of the perp's face in many many threads ago that showed that. I need to find that if it's still up

The helmet covers the chin, so you have a balaclava and a chin guard :

attachment.php

Best pic I could get out so far:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 236
  • P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 44
  • MB perp x.png
    MB perp x.png
    216.5 KB · Views: 232
I know it's a blurry security camera pic but that face looks very female.

Jethro: sorry to reference this but it's your map I have a question about.

What is the gray area right next to (West of) the vestibule between
the SW entrance doors and double doors into the main hallway and directly across from the bathrooms? Please.

That is the patio that is covered. Unlike the other 3 corners of the building there is no room here. You can see it best in the photos from the media videos that show Missy's parked truck or in Google Street View if you take a look toward that part of the building. I think DeDee had a good shot of that area in the daylight as well.

I agree! I go back and forth between whether or not I think it’s a male or female. Sometimes the stance and walk seem feminine but there are other instances where I think the walk and stance are male. But the direct shot of the eyes has a “soft” appearance…

Totally agree. It's a "soft" look, might be the best way I'd describe it. We need to take a collection, and buy a copy of the FBI's best enhancement of it.

The stance isn't masculine either. Esp the far right one. Not a mature/fully developed male at least. Late adolescent is a possibility. That picture also backs up batbrat's rendition that s)he doesn't have to be significantly overweight (like some of the padding leads us to believe). And 5'2 to 5-8' looks about right (not particularly tall or short, esp for a female. Probably toward the upper end of that range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj