TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.redcross.org/news/article/local/northtexas/Red-Cross-Shelters-in-DallasFort-Worth

SHELTER LOCATIONS:

ROWLETT: Steadham Elementary School, 6200 Danridge Road, Rowlett, Texas

MIDLOTHIAN: Longbranch Elementary, 6631 FM 1387, Midlothian, TX

GARLAND: Gale Field Recreation Center, 1701 Dairy Road, Garland, Tx

https://www.google.de/maps/dir/Long...d7bfd90504adc6!2m2!1d-96.9891822!2d32.5010513

Could the shelter be a place for perp/s to hide for some hours, a place to deposit the tactical gear before the killing, a place to park another vehicle?
Anything could be possible. That said, the road there is a main road for that area and would see a decent amount of traffic and police patrols. Whether the police would notice a vehicle in a lot there on a Sunday night/early Monday, would be the question. I would suppose there are cameras both inside and outside that school. There may or may not be an employee there.

Ok. I am confused. Are you saying the murder occurred in the alcove between the doors where MB entered and the double doors that open to the main hallway? This is what I had originally thought but that particular alcove was deemed too small. But if big enough, that would explain why neither was seen again. SP would have escaped out the SW doors where her truck was
and run around back into either a waiting vehicle or.......

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

First, I don't know where Missy was killed. Secondly, my apologies for confusion about the alcove.

Let's say that you stepped past the first set of glass doors then past the second set of glass doors where MBs truck was parked. Now, you are standing inside of the church in the SW corner. To your immediate left, is a wall that forms a portion of the partition for an alcove b/c after this wide wall is an open-space for anyone to enter into the alcove as the wall continues past the opening to form an alcove. Tucked inside this large alcove are two doors for the restrooms. *

As one enters into the alcove, there's a wheelchair parked against the left wall. Enter the bathroom on the left side which is the ladies room. When exiting the door of the ladies room, you're inside the alcove area. Walk through the open-space to exit the alcove, at which point, you are back in the hall at the SW corner just inside the double glass doors in the SW corner.

The single wooden door leading into the sanctuary or, as some refer to as, an auditorium, is straight across the hall. It is from this vantage point when exiting the alcove, one can see the Double Dutch doors to the right on the S wall.

Upon leaving the alcove, the Western hallway CCTV is triggered by motion. The South hallway CCTV can not see the alcove entry. Hence, it is not triggered to record unless motion is detected in the S hall.

If this audacious SP goes directly to the single door across from the alcove and enters into the sanctuary, while moving swiftly, SP won't be recorded but maybe the closing of the door behind him was.

Further, once SP is inside of the sanctuary, he crosses to the NE corner where there is an interior sanctuary door that leads directly across from the two rooms of the kitchen. The sanctuary door is across from Room 8 in the NE corner. If SP moves quickly, the recording misses SP crossing but may capture a glimpse and the closing of the door.

To clarify, SP can open the sanctuary door, cross the hall, open the door to Rm 8, and once inside there is a door that leads to the next room and to the door he damaged upon entering.

* Note: lack of exterior windows along Main Entrance in the SW corner and all MOO and nothing more.

First, I don't know where Missy was killed. Secondly, my apologies for confusion about the alcove.

Let's say that you stepped past the first set of glass doors then past the second set of glass doors where MBs truck was parked. Now, you are standing inside of the church in the SW corner. To your immediate left, is a wall that forms a portion of the partition for an alcove b/c after this wide wall is an open-space for anyone to enter into the alcove as the wall continues past the opening to form an alcove. Tucked inside this large alcove are two doors for the restrooms. *

As one enters into the alcove, there's a wheelchair parked against the left wall. Enter the bathroom on the left side which is the ladies room. When exiting the door of the ladies room, you're inside the alcove area. Walk through the open-space to exit the alcove, at which point, you are back in the hall at the SW corner just inside the double glass doors in the SW corner.

The single wooden door leading into the sanctuary or, as some refer to as, an auditorium, is straight across the hall. It is from this vantage point when exiting the alcove, one can see the Double Dutch doors to the right on the S wall.

Upon leaving the alcove, the Western hallway CCTV is triggered by motion. The South hallway CCTV can not see the alcove entry. Hence, it is not triggered to record unless motion is detected in the S hall.

If this audacious SP goes directly to the single door across from the alcove and enters into the sanctuary, while moving swiftly, SP won't be recorded but maybe the closing of the door behind him was.

Further, once SP is inside of the sanctuary, he crosses to the NE corner where there is an interior sanctuary door that leads directly across from the two rooms of the kitchen. The sanctuary door is across from Room 8 in the NE corner. If SP moves quickly, the recording misses SP crossing but may capture a glimpse and the closing of the door.

To clarify, SP can open the sanctuary door, cross the hall, open the door to Rm 8, and once inside there is a door that leads to the next room and to the door he damaged upon entering.

* Note: lack of exterior windows along Main Entrance in the SW corner and all MOO and nothing more.
Ok. Thanks for hanging with me. Just a few more questions so I can get the best picture in my head of where or how the murder may have occurred.

1).Could the alcove between the outside double doors where MB entered and the double doors leading into the SW main hallway
be big enough to murder her in?

2). You had opined that you thought it may have happened near the bathrooms. So, if SP headed there
(and I can't recall any video scenes from a camera positioned in the SE corner, if there was one) and MB came in through both sets of double doors and turned left to the bathrooms, it could have happened in that alcove. I remember you saying that that particular alcove was big enough for a glass table (even though you were there after the murder and would not know for sure if there had been). Nothing would have been recorded in that area.

3. According to Jethro's map, there should be glass windows directly across from the bathroom entrances. (looking out into the outside covered patio.)

4). I recall reading that originally the campers thought an incapacitated MB was a rolled up carpet. I'm wondering did they view MB through the patio windows there or
were they able to come through both sets of double doors, look left and see the body there?

5.) I really can't envision SP crossing the hallway to what was probably a locked door as SP had earlier tried to knock that door window out. And I think the camera located in the SW hallway would have picked that up. As there was supposedly blood around the body, I can't help but think SP would have trailed it into the hallway and through the auditorium.

6). What I do see happening is, after SP rendered MB unconscious, he/she runs out of the bathroom hallway or alcove, taking an immediate right through the 2 sets of SW double doors (that MB originally came through) hiding for a bit behind her truck to see if the coast was clear and then running along the entire outside South wall, turning left and running along the back of the church East side and jumping into a waiting car "hidden" there in the back. Don't know if SP had a driver or not.

7). Any bloody footprints would to some extent be rendered useless because of all the wet people (campers, EMT's, police )who came through that way not being aware of what had transpired.

8) If SP did go back to the kitchen after the murder I believe it was when he was headed out of Dodge, quickly got out of the car entering the kitchen through that outdoor entrance, grabbing whatever he may have left (but I don't think he left anything). I am thinking SP came already dressed to kill minus the helmet.

??????

http://www.redcross.org/news/article/local/northtexas/Red-Cross-Shelters-in-DallasFort-Worth

SHELTER LOCATIONS:

ROWLETT: Steadham Elementary School, 6200 Danridge Road, Rowlett, Texas

MIDLOTHIAN: Longbranch Elementary, 6631 FM 1387, Midlothian, TX

GARLAND: Gale Field Recreation Center, 1701 Dairy Road, Garland, Tx

https://www.google.de/maps/dir/Long...d7bfd90504adc6!2m2!1d-96.9891822!2d32.5010513

Could the shelter be a place for perp/s to hide for some hours, a place to deposit the tactical gear before the killing, a place to park another vehicle?
It's always been a part of the puzzle as to exactly how the perp came and went. I assume it was a simple answer (he drove his car there, did what he did, and left in his car). Some want more complex answers. But not sure how this theory would answer any of that.

ok. Thanks for hanging with me. Just a few more questions so i can get the best picture in my head of where or how the murder may have occurred.

1).could the alcove between the outside double doors where mb entered and the double doors leading into the sw main hallway be big enough to murder her in?
Absolutely. There is ample space between the two sets of glass doors.

2). You had opined that you thought it may have happened near the bathrooms. So, if sp headed there
(and i can't recall any video scenes from a camera positioned in the se corner, if there was one) and mb came in through both sets of double doors and turned left to the bathrooms, it could have happened in that alcove. I remember you saying that that particular alcove was big enough for a glass table (even though you were there after the murder and would not know for sure if there had been). Nothing would have been recorded in that area.
I do think it is likely the crime was near the glass doors and alcove that leads to the 2 bathrooms. This alcove is of a size that having a glass table against any 3 walls would not be a problem just as the wheelchair did not interfere with a pathway to the br door. I think MB was ambushed upon entry. The killing took place within the alcove so as not to be seen in CCTV. jmho

3. According to jethro's map, there should be glass windows directly across from the bathroom entrances. (looking out into the outside covered patio.)
These windows? One could see if peering inside whatever may have been visible in the dark hallway.
CoC Canopied Area w Golf Cart SE Corner 7 23 16.jpg

4). I recall reading that originally the campers thought an incapacitated mb was a rolled up carpet. I'm wondering did they view mb through the patio windows there or were they able to come through both sets of double doors, look left and see the body there?
Seems that is may have been too dark inside of the church for campers to view deep inside from the glass doors or windows.

5.) i really can't envision sp crossing the hallway to what was probably a locked door as sp had earlier tried to knock that door window out. And i think the camera located in the sw hallway would have picked that up. As there was supposedly blood around the body, i can't help but think sp would have trailed it into the hallway and through the auditorium.
For whatever reason, my feel is that SP placed disposable shoe covers over SPs footwear. This was a very bloody crime and LE informed us of an attempt to clean.

6). What i do see happening is, after sp rendered mb unconscious, he/she runs out of the bathroom hallway or alcove, taking an immediate right through the 2 sets of sw double doors (that mb originally came through) hiding for a bit behind her truck to see if the coast was clear and then running along the entire outside south wall, turning left and running along the back of the church east side and jumping into a waiting car "hidden" there in the back. Don't know if sp had a driver or not.
I, too, can imagine SP dashing out of the double set of doors where MBs truck was parked; except LEO informed us that SP left the same way SP entered. That's why I carry SP back thru the sanctuary to the K.
This is the view from the landing at the top of the stairs in the SE corner looking towards SWFA. That entire southern wall is visible to the highway with the porte cochere being at the highest point on the hill where the Church is located.

CoC View of SFWA Shop from Landing at Bldg Far SE Corner 7 23 16.jpg

And a view of the CoC from SWFA
CoC CCC seen in distance from SWFA.jpg

7). Any bloody footprints would to some extent be rendered useless because of all the wet people (campers, emt's, police )who came through that way not being aware of what had transpired.

8) if sp did go back to the kitchen after the murder i believe it was when he was headed out of dodge, quickly got out of the car entering the kitchen through that outdoor entrance, grabbing whatever he may have left (but i don't think he left anything). I am thinking sp came already dressed to kill minus the helmet.
Yes, SP, jmo, returned to the K, walked between the two rooms via the inside door that opens between the rooms and exits via the door he damaged before entering. There had to be a particular reason why SP chose this entry/exit point. As mentioned by someone earlier, SP exits door and walks a mere 100 feet, either to a parked car (and there are bushes that hide certain portions of the NE parking lot) or simply walked back to SPs home (and that is not being said willy nilly).
??????

Sent from my sm-j700t using tapatalk

jmhoo

No. The recessed area you are referencing has double doors leading into the sanctuary that are across from the Dutch Doors. A single door is located near the end of the W hallway, at the interior SW corner of the sanctuary, that is directly across from the alcove. This single door is listed on Jethro's amazing map to the RT of the Holy Grounds when facing the sanctuary at that corner.

If looking at Jethro's map while using the key, in the SW corner, the bathrooms are not accurately placed. The areas marked as blue bathrooms and red unknown spaces actually form the alcove area with the Ladies Room on the SW end and Men's to the right of the Ladies Rm when standing in the hallway and looking into the alcove. Again, there is a "Family Restroom" next to the alcove with that door being flush with the walls and without an alcove. Hence, there are 3 doors for bathrooms along the W wall in the SW corner. Two narrow bathrooms are secreted within the alcove.

The wall of the alcove as one enters the SW doors is appx 5' + wide before the open-space that allows for entering into the alcove. So, the medics did not take an immediate left turn because the alcove wall is there. They would need to walk straight, or at an angle, at least 5' + towards the open-space in order to enter the alcove.

The alcove is ample large enough for a glass table IF one was in that area pre-murder. NONE of those glass tables were visible weeks post-murder. The hallways were cleared, by example, there was no coat rack or awkwardly placed white plastic drawers at the end of the hall. Weekly church bulletins, during my visit, were passed out from a tall glass display case that's against the wall between the two dbl doors leading into the sanctuary.

JMHO, SP took MB out immediately upon her entry into the church. SP did not allow her to ramble the halls to the K. Too risky. Deed was accomplished quickly upon MBs entry into the church.
BBM.
Do you think there was something or someone in the kitchen, that SP had to keep MB from seeing? Could they have been making drugs in there? I suppose LE wouldn't have missed evidence of that, although they might keep such from us. I wish we knew what SP was doing in that kitchen.

BBM.
Do you think there was something or someone in the kitchen, that SP had to keep MB from seeing? Could they have been making drugs in there? I suppose LE wouldn't have missed evidence of that, although they might keep such from us. I wish we knew what SP was doing in that kitchen.

Maybe the perp changed in the kitchen because I personally could not drive with all that stuff on. Looks like he or she added padding underneath. I still think she was murdered by the bthrm because that's taking a big chance to do it by the door especially if they knew that campers would b there early like some were waiting in their cars

attachment.php
I've been re-reading old posts, and this was from a local. I forgot I had heard the same thing initially. NOT STATING THIS IS FACT. JMO but interesting read.

Attachments

• IMG_0185.jpg
    IMG_0185.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 335
attachment.php
I've been re-reading old posts, and this was from a local. I forgot I had heard the same thing initially. NOT STATING THIS IS FACT. JMO but interesting read.
It is what I believe happened, for whatever that is worth. What I would have liked to have known is whether "the beginning" was day one, day two, or day three. My belief is that it was among the worst kept secrets of the investigation and I can't for the life of me see what the strategic advantage is that MPD claimed. I understand the tactical advantage at the time but I believe it was truly of limited time value that was beyond its expiration date by the time it was mentioned in that May press conference.

attachment.php

If true, seems targeted and personal. I'm climbing back on the fence while mulling over who would have motive For overkill.

I heard it either day 1-2, they run together...the murder was definitely known around town before MSM released it that morning. I can't get over my gut feel of mad woman somehow impacted by an affair..and no, I'm not implying anyone. I just think hell hath no fury like a scorned woman. JMO

I heard it either day 1-2, they run together...the murder was definitely known around town before MSM released it that morning. I can't get over my gut feel of mad woman somehow impacted by an affair..and no, I'm not implying anyone. I just think hell hath no fury like a scorned woman. JMO
Yes, and that's exactly what this particular poster wanted everyone to think. This poster was very "vocal" on who he/she felt was guilty and swayed opinion unfairly, I thought.

I've gone back/forth, but always stick with gut..didn't have anything to do with their posts as this is actually first I had seen of them. I think when it's all said and done, it will be very personal unfortunately. My heart hurts for her poor family.

attachment.php

I think that is what happened as well. The hush hush by MPD about a possible gun being used leads me to wonder ( IF a gun is involved) if the gun is possibly from the evidence room associated with the theft of guns from Ellis Cty Sherriff Dept. Perhaps if that is true then the connection of an insider being involved either directly or indirectly to the murder is the reason LE will not speak of it due to connecting the dots. JMOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like at least one of the campers who found her thought that she had been shot? Who else would have told people that? So, if she was actually shot first, there would have been no struggle and all the rest of the damage was just to mutilate and disfigure. UGH. I have always thought SP was a woman, and now I especially do. JMO

Sounds like at least one of the campers who found her thought that she had been shot? Who else would have told people that? So, if she was actually shot first, there would have been no struggle and all the rest of the damage was just to mutilate and disfigure. UGH. I have always thought SP was a woman, and now I especially do. JMO

Perhaps first responders mentioned it to someone and then town talk made the rounds? LE did state there were signs of a struggle so we have that little bit. We just don't have enough info to know how it went down or even confirmation of a gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re ^: "... if she was actually shot first, there would have been no struggle..." bbm

Not sure that this ^ would necessarily have been the case. Certainly a possibility, but not necessarily like TV/movies where one gunshot renders victim helpless/dead. JM2cts, could be wrong.

Ok. Thanks for hanging with me. Just a few more questions so I can get the best picture in my head of where or how the murder may have occurred.

1).Could the alcove between the outside double doors where MB entered and the double doors leading into the SW main hallway
be big enough to murder her in?

2). You had opined that you thought it may have happened near the bathrooms. So, if SP headed there
(and I can't recall any video scenes from a camera positioned in the SE corner, if there was one) and MB came in through both sets of double doors and turned left to the bathrooms, it could have happened in that alcove. I remember you saying that that particular alcove was big enough for a glass table (even though you were there after the murder and would not know for sure if there had been). Nothing would have been recorded in that area.

3. According to Jethro's map, there should be glass windows directly across from the bathroom entrances. (looking out into the outside covered patio.)

4). I recall reading that originally the campers thought an incapacitated MB was a rolled up carpet. I'm wondering did they view MB through the patio windows there or
were they able to come through both sets of double doors, look left and see the body there?

5.) I really can't envision SP crossing the hallway to what was probably a locked door as SP had earlier tried to knock that door window out. And I think the camera located in the SW hallway would have picked that up. As there was supposedly blood around the body, I can't help but think SP would have trailed it into the hallway and through the auditorium.

6). What I do see happening is, after SP rendered MB unconscious, he/she runs out of the bathroom hallway or alcove, taking an immediate right through the 2 sets of SW double doors (that MB originally came through) hiding for a bit behind her truck to see if the coast was clear and then running along the entire outside South wall, turning left and running along the back of the church East side and jumping into a waiting car "hidden" there in the back. Don't know if SP had a driver or not.

7). Any bloody footprints would to some extent be rendered useless because of all the wet people (campers, EMT's, police )who came through that way not being aware of what had transpired.

8) If SP did go back to the kitchen after the murder I believe it was when he was headed out of Dodge, quickly got out of the car entering the kitchen through that outdoor entrance, grabbing whatever he may have left (but I don't think he left anything). I am thinking SP came already dressed to kill minus the helmet.

??????

I remember MB walking down the hallway caught by camera but her return wasn't on video. So, why/how did she end up near the double doors in the SW corner?

We told the girls what we were told originally. It was the most awful nightmare you could ever imagine, telling three kids they don't have a mother anymore.'
Stout said one of Missy's daughters, named Hannah, 'screamed and ran off to her bedroom'.
'She was angry,' Stout said. 'You saw every emotion come out of her in five seconds.'
'She said "I can't live without my mother, I can't live without my mother"'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ves-targeted-jealous-woman.html#ixzz4Rx48ElGJ

I never saw this part of the news article. My thought right now: Was the reason to kill MB to take her from the daughter who can't live without her??

We see her in the video. She`s walking down the main hallway in the vicinity of where we located her. But when she gets out of the range of the cameras, it doesn`t pick up the motion and the camera turns off. So, we don`t have anything -- like we said, we don`t have video of the assault actually taking place.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1604/19/ng.01.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member