TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm.....wc? Wholly confused?
That's how I am at the moment.

I don't remember everyone talking about it. SteveS said it was determined that the EMT's headed
down the main hallway and did not turn left. I have no reason to doubt his story, but that really messes with my hypothesis.

So, what is the reigning theory if they didn't turn left?
How is it that after she went where SP was, neither were seen on camera again.

I'm aware that Arkansasmimi thinks the broken glass is from the table in the main hallway but how can that be without the cameras recording it?

Help!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Jmho no matter the direction the LEO went or appears to go, we have no idea what he was doing or going & why.... For all we know could have went to use restroom or meet with someone. Or tons of unknown. So all we really know is went inside. We have no idea when MB was taken away from crime scene, which I think is kinda strange in this day of everyone with cellphone snapshots/video. Had to be prior to media helicopter coming out.
There is wheelchair in between the area between double doors (one set inside and then outside). *One thing of note, wheelchair had been moved from placement when video with Suspect then that night behind report... UNLESS there was 2 wheelchairs in that area.. possible. I

On how neither seen again... jmho I don't believe we have full info to see complete picture. Especially since what was stated publicly was on first day. Then Asst Chief Johnson told us about the cameras IIRC at last big press conference when we heard about the Altima. His explanation of cameras working/not working and how they pick up motion.. jmho keeps her in that area we just don't know exactly where. Listen exactly what was said at those 2 pressers.

As far as the glass top table.. there are 2. One near door suspect opened and other next to door couldn't open (cross hanging above that one) *this one near hallway to restrooms* I just think on tables could bring about possible source for glass mentioned by Chief Smith and in SW.

Personally I think we have a lot of missing puzzle pieces we are not privy to so no way until that time for some sence to be made.
Also interesting (I see looking at my ongoing timeline) what information released from MPD and when. Most information spoken about more than once is cameras. News conferences the Beginning and end press conference only IIRC. .. jmho have to take what said by MPD .. not add our own thoughts what they meant. They said what they meant and for a reason. �� Lots of assuming has been done especially about video clips released. Jmho

:thinking: Cellphone tower records.. wiretapping... Wonder how that's coming along? IIRC KSspoke of BB phone being tapped... if go back and look at SW statutes that is one of the other reasons on sealing SW. The prior SW were not sealed so had to be given to Clerk to file and be made public is what why we saw. �� I figured and was right that some had been sealed. (Turns out so far was the Facebook SW's)

http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/CR/htm/CR.18.htm

Is this what you are talking about?

attachment.php

I recall it being a little clearer than this. You could tell it was part of a car. This is really scant.

]Hmmmm.....wc[/B]? Wholly confused?

I don't remember everyone talking about it. SteveS said it was determined that the EMT's headed
down the main hallway and did not turn left. I have no reason to doubt his story, but that really messes with my hypothesis.

I'm aware that Arkansasmimi thinks the broken glass is from the table in the main hallway but how can that be without the cameras recording it?

Help!

You are wc= You are welcome :--)

-Nin

Hmmmm.....wc? Wholly confused?

Help!

Razz, we did talk about the white box on the wall giving a good directional perspective. The LEO are entering the Porte Cochere doors, passing through the vestibule into the interior of the church. We do see, that they are not making a right turn towards the library, that's for sure. I cannot tell, if they are walking down the hallway or if they are turning to the left after entering. From the speed of how they are moving, it would make more sense, if they are walking down the hallway, as they are moving rather quickly. A left turn might slow down the pace IMO.

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• MB PC LEOS entering church box on the wall.jpg
    MB PC LEOS entering church box on the wall.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 35
  • MB PC LEOS entering church box on the wall.jpg
    MB PC LEOS entering church box on the wall.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 241
Thanks Nin.

Well, what do you all think? It's not exactly how I remembered it. And it is not straight on. There appears to be a small sign on the wall they walk in front of. Is it a reflection from something outside? Can anyone read it?

There is an alcove that hides two bathrooms from the main hallway in the SW corner. It is a rather deep and wide alcove with one open-space entry point. It was within this alcove area that the wheelchair was parked on the left side weeks post-murder.

The footage appears to indicate the medics are heading toward the left upon entry at the SW corner. The CCTV cannot capture what goes on behind the alcove walls.

There is an alcove that hides two bathrooms from the main hallway in the SW corner. It is a rather deep and wide alcove with one open-space entry point. It was within this alcove area that the wheelchair was parked on the left side weeks post-murder.

The footage appears to indicate the medics are heading toward the left upon entry at the SW corner. The CCTV cannot capture what goes on behind the alcove walls.

Is that the same area where perp goes into near the fire alarm box? The headlamp light reflects off the wall as perp enters a recessed area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:thinking: Cellphone tower records.. wiretapping... Wonder how that's coming along? IIRC KSspoke of BB phone being tapped... if go back and look at SW statutes that is one of the other reasons on sealing SW. The prior SW were not sealed so had to be given to Clerk to file and be made public is what why we saw. �� I figured and was right that some had been sealed. (Turns out so far was the Facebook SW's)

http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/CR/htm/CR.18.htm

KS said BBs phone was tapped? Was this from one of her media interviews or a post on FB?

Is that the same area where perp goes into near the fire alarm box? The headlamp light reflects off the wall as perp enters a recessed area.

No.

If I'm not mistaken SteveS made an awesome map of the church layout.
It should be part of the beginning of each thread.

SteveS, would you publish your map again? Could/would Mods keep it permanently at the beginning of each thread?

Thanks

No.

SteveS, would you publish your map again? Could/would Mods keep it permanently at the beginning of each thread?

Thanks

Actually I believe Jethro4WS created the layout to end all layouts.

Actually I believe Jethro4WS created the layout to end all layouts.

Ok then. I believe they both created maps to end all maps. Would one of you mind displaying yours and would a mod permanently place it at the beginning of the thread. (Sorry Jethro4WS, I did remember there was another awesome one but I keep getting you mixed up with someone else) ??

SteveS, would you publish your map again?

Thanks. I don't have access to it right now, but will post it again later when I have the chance.

BTW, I finally got a chance to look at the video you were referencing. It is definitely the same one we saw and discussed before, and there's no question that the "left turn" is nothing more than a perspective angle. We're seeing those people simply enter the doors, not turn left. (When I have time to pull out the layout chart, I'll mark up a copy to show camera position, angle, view, etc, and then it should be less confusing.)

No. The recessed area you are referencing has double doors leading into the sanctuary that are across from the Dutch Doors. A single door is located near the end of the W hallway, at the interior SW corner of the sanctuary, that is directly across from the alcove. This single door is listed on Jethro's amazing map to the RT of the Holy Grounds when facing the sanctuary at that corner.

If looking at Jethro's map while using the key, in the SW corner, the bathrooms are not accurately placed. The areas marked as blue bathrooms and red unknown spaces actually form the alcove area with the Ladies Room on the SW end and Men's to the right of the Ladies Rm when standing in the hallway and looking into the alcove. Again, there is a "Family Restroom" next to the alcove with that door being flush with the walls and without an alcove. Hence, there are 3 doors for bathrooms along the W wall in the SW corner. Two narrow bathrooms are secreted within the alcove.

The wall of the alcove as one enters the SW doors is appx 5' + wide before the open-space that allows for entering into the alcove. So, the medics did not take an immediate left turn because the alcove wall is there. They would need to walk straight, or at an angle, at least 5' + towards the open-space in order to enter the alcove.

The alcove is ample large enough for a glass table IF one was in that area pre-murder. NONE of those glass tables were visible weeks post-murder. The hallways were cleared, by example, there was no coat rack or awkwardly placed white plastic drawers at the end of the hall. Weekly church bulletins, during my visit, were passed out from a tall glass display case that's against the wall between the two dbl doors leading into the sanctuary.

JMHO, SP took MB out immediately upon her entry into the church. SP did not allow her to ramble the halls to the K. Too risky. Deed was accomplished quickly upon MBs entry into the church.

No. The recessed area you are referencing has double doors leading into the sanctuary that are across from the Dutch Doors. A single door is located near the end of the W hallway, at the interior SW corner of the sanctuary, that is directly across from the alcove. This single door is listed on Jethro's amazing map to the RT of the Holy Grounds when facing the sanctuary at that corner.

If looking at Jethro's map while using the key, in the SW corner, the bathrooms are not accurately placed. The areas marked as blue bathrooms and red unknown spaces actually form the alcove area with the Ladies Room on the SW end and Men's to the right of the Ladies Rm when standing in the hallway and looking into the alcove. Again, there is a "Family Restroom" next to the alcove with that door being flush with the walls and without an alcove. Hence, there are 3 doors for bathrooms along the W wall in the SW corner. Two narrow bathrooms are secreted within the alcove.

The wall of the alcove as one enters the SW doors is appx 5' + wide before the open-space that allows for entering into the alcove. So, the medics did not take an immediate left turn because the alcove wall is there. They would need to walk straight, or at an angle, at least 5' + towards the open-space in order to enter the alcove.

The alcove is ample large enough for a glass table IF one was in that area pre-murder. NONE of those glass tables were visible weeks post-murder. The hallways were cleared, by example, there was no coat rack or awkwardly placed white plastic drawers at the end of the hall. Weekly church bulletins, during my visit, were passed out from a tall glass display case that's against the wall between the two dbl doors leading into the sanctuary.

JMHO, SP took MB out immediately upon her entry into the church. SP did not allow her to ramble the halls to the K. Too risky. Deed was accomplished quickly upon MBs entry into the church.
Ok. I am confused. Are you saying the murder occurred in the alcove between the doors where MB entered and the double doors that open to the main hallway? This is what I had originally thought but that particular alcove was deemed too small. But if big enough, that would explain why neither was seen again. SP would have escaped out the SW doors where her truck was
and run around back into either a waiting vehicle or.......

No.

Thanks

There use to be a show on A&E called Crime360.

It was similar to the First 48.

But they would use this scanning equipment that scans everything and allows you the total virtual viewing after the technician scans and enters everything.

But anyways. That machine would be good for this case. Especially for the reenactments of certain things.

Atleast for us since LE can view more of the real video than we can. Plus a map of the exterior layout just isn't the same either. Jmo.

There use to be a show on A&E called Crime360.

It was similar to the First 48.

But they would use this scanning equipment that scans everything and allows you the total virtual viewing after the technician scans and enters everything.

But anyways. That machine would be good for this case. Especially for the reenactments of certain things.

Atleast for us since LE can view more of the real video than we can. Plus a map of the exterior layout just isn't the same either. Jmo.

I would love to see some renderings of MBs & perps potential movements in the church. Has that been done here before? There must be an app for that. ;)

http://www.redcrossblood.org/hosting-blood-drive/keys-to-success

Coordinating a blood drive involves dedication and is a true team effort. A Red Cross representative will work with you every step of the way. .............

Get the buy-in and support from key people (e.g., upper management for businesses, the school principal or faculty advisor for schools, community leaders for community or religious organizations)

Form a recruitment committee to help sign up potential donors

Schedule the event well in advance and clear of potential conflicts

Maintain contact with your Red Cross representative

Use your organization’s main communication channels (email, intranets, newsletters, bulletin boards) to publicize the drive

Use volunteers to help you with the drive

Ask people not eligible to give blood to help you with the drive

Advertise, advertise, advertise

Give lots of encouragement to new participants

Ask potential donors face-to-face

Require scheduled appointments

Make it personal – find someone who has been personally touched by blood donation or blood transfusion, and ask for their help

Be available during the day of the drive – or have a knowledgeable back-up

Ensure the physical space is in proper condition (lighting, heating, cooling) in advance of the drive (surveillance cameras???)

On the day of the drive, meet the Red Cross team well before the start of the scheduled appointments

Contact all no-shows during the drive
-.-.-.-.-

I wonder if it had been a coincidence that there was a blood drive the day before ...? How many people did help with the event? How many teenagers were helping?

http://www.redcross.org/news/article/local/northtexas/Red-Cross-Shelters-in-DallasFort-Worth

SHELTER LOCATIONS:

ROWLETT: Steadham Elementary School, 6200 Danridge Road, Rowlett, Texas

MIDLOTHIAN: Longbranch Elementary, 6631 FM 1387, Midlothian, TX

GARLAND: Gale Field Recreation Center, 1701 Dairy Road, Garland, Tx

https://www.google.de/maps/dir/Long...d7bfd90504adc6!2m2!1d-96.9891822!2d32.5010513

Could the shelter be a place for perp/s to hide for some hours, a place to deposit the tactical gear before the killing, a place to park another vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld