Found Deceased TX - Thomas Brown, 18, Hemphill County, 23 Nov 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another post from Kleins FB about Michelle Gomez. Not sure if we should be following this part of Toms case or not, but since its out there I will post it here. There are documents on his FB that talk about Michelle using a fake number to try and get Tucker to talk to her.

Edited to add: the comments are interesting on Kleins post.

From Kleins FB page:

Today we have learned that a full investigation is now ongoing regarding unlicensed activity being conducted by Michelle Gomez who has not been retained in the Brown case. Further, we have learned that Gomez presented a fake and false letter to Penny Meek and Tucker Brown from a firm in San Antonio. The owner is now cooperating 100% with the state and unlicensed activity committee with the Texas Association of Licensed Investigators. Further, we understand that the Texas Department of Public Safety, acting upon information released by the Texas Attorney General, is now investigating Gomez for felony crimes. We urge you the public if she contacts you, or drops any comments on any FACEBOOK Pages to screenshot and send them to our PM. Please see the exhibits that are currently being processed at the state level.

Another post from Kleins FB about Michelle Gomez. Not sure if we should be following this part of Toms case or not, but since its out there I will post it here. There are documents on his FB that talk about Michelle using a fake number to try and get Tucker to talk to her.

Edited to add: the comments are interesting on Kleins post.

From Kleins FB page:

Today we have learned that a full investigation is now ongoing regarding unlicensed activity being conducted by Michelle Gomez who has not been retained in the Brown case. Further, we have learned that Gomez presented a fake and false letter to Penny Meek and Tucker Brown from a firm in San Antonio. The owner is now cooperating 100% with the state and unlicensed activity committee with the Texas Association of Licensed Investigators. Further, we understand that the Texas Department of Public Safety, acting upon information released by the Texas Attorney General, is now investigating Gomez for felony crimes. We urge you the public if she contacts you, or drops any comments on any FACEBOOK Pages to screenshot and send them to our PM. Please see the exhibits that are currently being processed at the state level.
Klein’s post is a page in the OAG Report. I don’t believe any charges have been filed at this time.

Klein’s post is a page in the OAG Report. I don’t believe any charges have been filed at this time.

You're right. I didn't think too much about it before. But after doing some of my own research, Im curious about it. In other posts from Klein, he shares info about a fraud case that is involved in.

You're right. I didn't think too much about it before. But after doing some of my own research, Im curious about it. In other posts from Klein, he shares info about a fraud case that is involved in.
Basically Michell Gomez is exposing information that has been lied about in this investigation. And the public has a right to know the truth…some of these people have been donating money to Klein for this investigation from day 1.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

At best, it is a he said vs. he said. Klein has reported that Lewis did say that. Lewis denies it. Perhaps you should go back and read the transcripts.

Tom Brown’s Body, Chapter 3: “Evil Has Come to Canadian, Texas”

Chapter 3

According to Klein, Lewis had already made up his mind about what had happened to Tom. “He said, ‘I think he’s gay. I think he has a fetish of wearing adult diapers and peeing in them.’ He sat there for thirty minutes and tried to convince me that Tom had run away, that he’d run away from life in Canadian.”

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

A PI such as Klein has absolutely no authority under Texas criminal law to issue subpoenas, present warrants to a judge, execute warrants, bring charges, make arrests, or prosecute a case. Actually, the more I think about it, any damage that Klein may have inflicted has pretty much been on himself.

On the other hand, law enforcement such as the Sheriff, Texas Rangers/DPS, OAG, etc. have the full force of Texas criminal law behind them. Law enforcement agencies/officers have the total responsibility for all aspects of a criminal investigation. They are not "influenced" by a PI or any other private citizen unless they choose to be.

Bottom line: Whether or not a case is solved lies totally within the realm of law enforcement based on the manner in which they conduct the investigation and whatever evidence they are able to obtain and present.

so apparently you only have one of two things to break this case if ever
1/ a very unlikely witness that saw the victim killing himself or being killed..
2/and there are more than one person who knows the truth ..so somebody has to break down and tell it to another..under influence or whatever

huh.? as far as I know there has never been an investigation.. they returned the car the same day ! and without a body they were ok he killed himself.. we dont care
thats what happened
Very good point ..... there was not any real investigation conducted by HCSO. Here we are 5+ years later and I am still trying to wrap my mind around that one; still not sure whether it was incompetence or clever strategy ......

Very good point ..... there was not any real investigation conducted by HCSO. Here we are 5+ years later and I am still trying to wrap my mind around that one; still not sure whether it was incompetence or clever strategy ......
right...it seems the general verdict that it was incompetence since the person responsible was exposed for other bad stuff later.. i dont recall what ...but is that the way they just dealt with ( crimes ) there...I mean you have blood and a bullet in a car and missing person ? or is it like the mother claimed.. this was someone who held a grudge against her family....or is it more ..

right...it seems the general verdict that it was incompetence since the person responsible was exposed for other bad stuff later.. i dont recall what ...but is that the way they just dealt with ( crimes ) there...I mean you have blood and a bullet in a car and missing person ? or is it like the mother claimed.. this was someone who held a grudge against her family....or is it more ..

Yes, the shell casing. If during the very initial portion of a missing person investigation a shell casing and trace blood is found inside a missing person’s abandoned vehicle, common sense logic should point that the most likely possibilities would be either 1) suicide, or 2) homicide. Run-away would be a very distant and improbable 3rd.

Then, when no body and no gun are found in the immediate area, common sense logic should indicate that homicide is a far higher likelihood than either suicide or run-away. But no. After breaking the critical evidentiary chain-of-custody by returning the unprocessed vehicle to the family that same day, investigators spent the following two or so years chasing the most unlikely scenario of all …. run-away. CHASING A GHOST.

Lewis and his deputies collectively had many years of prior experience in law enforcement. It is simply very, very difficult for me to believe that blunders of such a magnitude are totally due to “inexperience”. Maybe so; maybe not.

I don’t know what actually happened to Thomas Brown. But as I follow this case my BS meter frequently registers in the red zone.

KXDJ has provided a letter from radio guest Michael Crain regarding Crain's acceptance of Klein's offer to review KIC files at Klein's Nederland office.

IMO, Klein made the offer that he believed Crain would not accept. Crain accepted the offer but outlined conditions that he knows can never be obtained. Another endless circle ......

upload_2022-4-25_12-19-32.jpeg

KXDJ has provided a letter from radio guest Michael Crain regarding Crain's acceptance of Klein's offer to review KIC files at Klein's Nederland office.

IMO, Klein made the offer that he believed Crain would not accept. Crain accepted the offer but outlined conditions that he knows can never be obtained. Another endless circle ......

View attachment 341235

I would ask Mr. Cain why he thinks the information from Mr. Klein is anymore biased than that from "News Interviews, Town Hall Meetings, YouTube Interviews, Podcasts, and Television Shows". Every person has a particular bias toward information, but he should be able to decipher information and use it as he has investigated to learn other sides of the story.

I think this is a cop-out on Mr. Cain's part........JMO

View attachment 341235
Did he really think he would be given unfettered access to information from anyone other than Klein? Did anyone else read this as if it contained a deep element of ridiculous sarcasm? Whichever round this is, Klein won imho. This case is just maddening.

Did he really think he would be given unfettered access to information from anyone other than Klein? Did anyone else read this as if it contained a deep element of ridiculous sarcasm? Whichever round this is, Klein won imho. This case is just maddening.

I agree ..... Klein baited him and he took the bait.

In the last Tom Brown podcast, the birth father of Tom was angry because PK went around shaking hands with attendees and introducing himself at TB"s Memorial Service. He thought it was highly inappropriate. Can't say that I blame him.

When we speak of TBs dad, imo it's important to distinguish birth Dad or step Dad.

That’s true, Razz. I was speaking of the birth father. I feel that someone who was playing fantasy football with the sheriff would have had more to say about the way his son’s case is being handled and that we’d know more about his views in all of this, but somehow there isn’t much there. That strikes me as odd. His ideas, insights and knowledge are very important to this case. How’s he not a part of this?

I’m guessing that the diaper fetish may have leaked out in that small town, undermining his reputation and perhaps adding to the fuel of bullying against him.

To me, the rest of his family’s behaviour seem to be more in line with the panic and chaos that aligns with someone who has gone missing. It seems far fetched to be a cover up of a suicide. The pieces just don’t fit.

The apathy on the part of the sheriff does have me question if that’s an echo of the sentiment about Tom on a larger scale in the community. It’s natural to drill down and look microscopically at each point but sometimes a helicopter view helps refresh.

It’s not hard to consider that foul play /harassing gone bad may have happened to a good boy with an off-putting fetish that gave up football - for drama - in a town that champions their strong sports team. And bets on it too.

That may be true Balloon light, but all the kids talked about how much Tom was liked by everyone. It has always been my impression he was never bullied. After all, he was class president. Kids who are bullied don't normally get elected to that position.

Which for me, just adds to the strange incidents in this case. I just don't see family cover up myself either.

That’s true, Razz. I was speaking of the birth father. I feel that someone who was playing fantasy football with the sheriff would have had more to say about the way his son’s case is being handled and that we’d know more about his views in all of this, but somehow there isn’t much there. That strikes me as odd. His ideas, insights and knowledge are very important to this case. How’s he not a part of this?

I’m guessing that the diaper fetish may have leaked out in that small town, undermining his reputation and perhaps adding to the fuel of bullying against him.

To me, the rest of his family’s behaviour seem to be more in line with the panic and chaos that aligns with someone who has gone missing. It seems far fetched to be a cover up of a suicide. The pieces just don’t fit.

The apathy on the part of the sheriff does have me question if that’s an echo of the sentiment about Tom on a larger scale in the community. It’s natural to drill down and look microscopically at each point but sometimes a helicopter view helps refresh.

It’s not hard to consider that foul play /harassing gone bad may have happened to a good boy with an off-putting fetish that gave up football - for drama - in a town that champions their strong sports team. And bets on it too.

Well said; a higher level birds-eye view is important to keep things in proper perspective.

That may be true Balloon light, but all the kids talked about how much Tom was liked by everyone. It has always been my impression he was never bullied. After all, he was class president. Kids who are bullied don't normally get elected to that position.

Which for me, just adds to the strange incidents in this case. I just don't see family cover up myself either.

I agree that all evidence indicates that Tom was a well-liked and popular person. It only takes one or two angry deviate idiots to commit such a crime.

I read everyone's comments and even though I don't always agree all imput is important.

<modsnip>

I see his diaper fetish as perhaps his way of handling stress.
<modsnip>

Maybe a group of them did that as a group and TB choked out before anyone could do anything. Would kids have kept that a secret? (Especially if they did it too). Would they have protected TB and themselves by covering it up? Maybe TB participated in it himself as it relieved stress.

I'm just not picking up anything nefarious from others. But that's just my opinion.
<modsnip> I don't know how the "choking" game works.

In the last podcast by the ex state investigator, he said the M's had left Canadian. IMO, that was a wise move. Not only for them as a family (and especially for the remaining, older son) but for the town as well.

Why won't anyone discuss the possibility that TB was a part of his own demise? None of it is shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members