Found Deceased TX - Thomas Brown, 18, Hemphill County, 23 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to Unfound weekly podcast this past Wednesday. Snip -He spoke about Lewis announcement that he will not be running for re-election and his theory that paper work needs to be filed soon so it would be public record soon anyway. Election is a year away but Unfound predicts Lewis will resign in March. He also really wants a local newspaper (Borger or Amarillo maybe but not the Canadian Record) to question the 75% of the sheriff deputies that quit when Lewis first took office. Unfound claims he has talked to some of them and now is the time for them to come forward with information. Not sure what that means ; but it is interesting.
Unfound Podcast

Needs article about why Nathan Lewis is being investigated. I am curious as to why the DA didn't want this information revealed & specifically asked the reporter not to tell.

Reason revealed for Rangers investigation into Hemphill Co. Sheriff
The Attorney General told the DA they have to release it but they still refused?! Hmmmm ...Sounds like the AG needs to find out what is going on with the DA since they refused to release it after being told they had to. Also, interesting the DA didn’t file charges.... Nicole Caan is doing great investigative reporting! I hope she keeps at it!

The Attorney General told the DA they have to release it but they still refused?! Hmmmm ...Sounds like the AG needs to find out what is going on with the DA since they refused to release it after being told they had to. Also, interesting the DA didn’t file charges.... Nicole Caan is doing great investigative reporting! I hope she keeps at it!
Yeah, I am thinking the political problems Hemphill Co has go deeper than just the sheriff.

Nicole seems to really connect with Tom's story. She has been good about posting about him (on his birthday for instance).

Unfound Podcast
Unfound Live last night starting about 38:45 - Unfound host states Lewis threatened a female juvenile probation officer with a gun then later said it was a fake gun. Also Unfound host had other interesting information related to the Sheriff department.
I should add “allegedly “

Link is suddenly and oddly not working... guess I missed it! Maybe it will be there later.
Klein’s Help Find Tom’s hasn’t worked all day.

I can still see it? It’s just under where it says ‘Toms point of view’. It’s in a grey box.

Another article that talks about charges being declined on Lewis. I thought this was interesting:

McDonough told DPS in a letter he returned the investigation because of insufficient evidence for three offenses including aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, tampering with a witness, and official oppression. The DA told DPS his office cannot proceed without further new evidence.

DA declines charges against Hemphill County Sheriff after Ranger's investigation

A (somewhat) big update (IMHO) from Klein re: Tom's case. Its on their facebook page. They have also released luminal photos and photo of a cadaver dog that was used on Toms car - that shows his car was used to dispose, post death. They also tell us that a warrant has been issued for the person who destroyed Tom's signs.

Klein Investigations and Consulting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members