TX TX - Trung Ngo, 23, Katy, 15 January 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's grown up a bunch since I left there. When I moved there, Mason and Fry roads were single 2 lane roads and Mason ended at fence for a rice field (now it goes through to Westheimer). LOL. It would characterize it as typical suburbia now. Subdivisions (some really fancy and some just your typical 3 bedroom 80s ranch), restaurants, fast food places, grocery stores, movie theater, an outlet mall a little further down I-10 from Fry.

It is insane how quickly Katy has GROWN. YOu cannot see a delineation from Houston to Katy.

Left there in 2003.

So happy to see that there is a news story finally. I have shared on my FB and asked my friends to please share.

I was just logging in to update everyone on the local news coverage that we finally got today but it looks like you all beat me to it. I am glad. Thank you for your help in keeping everyone updated.

Turns out that the PIO at Stafford PD that was assigned the case, has been "out of the office" for nearly two weeks...!!! The lead detective did not know until yesterday. He did not even know that the media would not accept any missing person case stories unless the detective has approved a press release. I hope that he did not have the time to think about following up with the PIO regarding the media coverage (or lack thereof) because he was too busy interviewing people and researching potential leads.

We are trying to get a hold of the lead detective again to determine what media outlets he has reached and what type of coverage we should expect to see. Stay posted! ABCLocal is but one of many news channels/websites in the area. For those who live in/near Katy...Houston...and even Austin, Dallas, and Beaumont, please let me know if you see anything on the news. I have family members also watching for coverage, but the more people alert the better. Thanks in advance!

BTW - if any of you happen to frequent Craigslist, would you please be on the look out for car parts for a 2004 Gunmetal G3 Infiniti Sedan? The car had special rims and billet. You can see examples of them on the attached flyer. The car had a TX LICENSE PLATE: B P 2 L 0 3 6 and the VIN Number is J N K C V 1 E 4 4 M 6 1 4 5 9 8.

Please continue posting/re-sharing the information about Trung's missing case. Several have taken the initiative of contacting their local news channels and radio stations on our behalf, and for that my family is ever thankful.

Attachments

• Trung Ngo Missing Person Flyer with Car Detail.jpg
    Trung Ngo Missing Person Flyer with Car Detail.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 56
Thank you, Tonto for the suggestion. I've pdf'd and emailed myself the pages so the text/content is in the email body for our records. Thx.

Have his missing posters been put on craigslist in the lost and found and personal sections?

Thank you, Tonto for the suggestion. I've pdf'd and emailed myself the pages so the text/content is in the email body for our records. Thx.

Anytime. Don't know why, but that ad gives me a weird feeling. Same make, model, and color stripped down to its bare essentials. And within a short distance away from where he went missing. I hope I'm wrong though, and everything turns out ok for you all.

Have his missing posters been put on craigslist in the lost and found and personal sections?

Thanks for thinking of it. We have in multiple cities and we repost as frequently as possible.

We have also posted flyers all over but it is difficult to reach EVERYONE with our grassroot efforts. Please continue to help us spread the word. We are working on getting more media coverage and actual air time on an evening news broadcast but it isn't easy to do that.

I know if this happened in my own backyard/neighborhood then I would want to know about it. Especially when it is clearly not a runaway case. He would not throw his phone out next to an apt complex and disappear without a trace.

Hi FindTrungNgo

Has your family contacted any radio stations? I've noticed on many cases lately they are willing to get the word out via FB and on the air.

Anytime. Don't know why, but that ad gives me a weird feeling. Same make, model, and color stripped down to its bare essentials. And within a short distance away from where he went missing. I hope I'm wrong though, and everything turns out ok for you all.

Great catch. I Google'd the phone number in the Craigslist listing and it comes up to an auto parts ware house, (Ipartsinc) is the ebay username.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...p://search.ebay.com:80/200676912516_W0QQfviZ1

More searching on IpartsInc takes me to this webpage:
http://www.tx-parts.com/auction.html

Makes me feel better that this is not an individual seller, but who knows...someone could have made a quick deal with them to dispose of the car.

Hi FindTrungNgo

Has your family contacted any radio stations? I've noticed on many cases lately they are willing to get the word out via FB and on the air.

I believe so but am not sure which ones. I personally have tried to post on the radio station's fb pages as a page administrator for our dedicated fb page. I think it would be very helpful if we could translate postings into Spanish and post onto the Spanish stations' fb pages but I don't know Spanish well at all. Very rudimentary four year old level. Anyone here know anyone who can hell with that?

I will check with my family to see which or any radio stations they have reached out to. I know there are also stranger who have posted on our FB page (www.facebook.com/PleaseHelpUsFindOurLoveOneTrungNgo) that they have reached out to radio stations, newspapers and other media outlets on our behalf too. It has restored my faith in people. The outpour of support from the community here, in other online forums, and even offline has been incredible! Thank you.

I believe so but am not sure which ones. I personally have tried to post on the radio station's fb pages as a page administrator for our dedicated fb page. I think it would be very helpful if we could translate postings into Spanish and post onto the Spanish stations' fb pages but I don't know Spanish well at all. Very rudimentary four year old level. Anyone here know anyone who can hell with that?

I will check with my family to see which or any radio stations they have reached out to. I know there are also stranger who have posted on our FB page (www.facebook.com/PleaseHelpUsFindOurLoveOneTrungNgo) that they have reached out to radio stations, newspapers and other media outlets on our behalf too. It has restored my faith in people. The outpour of support from the community here, in other online forums, and even offline has been incredible! Thank you.

LostnMissing may be able to help with a spanish flyer and I see your family has been in contact with them already.

I'm glad your making progress from many communities, just keep going!

Keep checking in, we want to help find him.

LostnMissing may be able to help with a spanish flyer and I see your family has been in contact with them already.

I'm glad your making progress from many communities, just keep going!

Keep checking in, we want to help find him.

We are so grateful for LostnMissing's help. I will check with them for that. Thanks for the suggestion, Coldpizza.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710
Back