Found Alive TX - Wilson Stratton, 17, Houston, 19 Jan 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure if he really drives an Aston Martin but the family's home in Houston is appraised for 5.8 million so they are definitely wealthy.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yes. That is a very affluent area of Houston. It seems they also spend a lot of time with the Bush family. Possibly neighbors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boys Grandfather was Ambassador to Great Britain during HW Bush Administration. They’re close personal friends. Also, the great grandfather owned Humble Oil, now Exxon.

I’m absolutely positive this is the reason is was not reported.

Leave the judging for the jury, Judge and God! - IMO

Boys Grandfather was Ambassador to Great Britain during HW Bush Administration. They’re close personal friends. Also, the great grandfather owned Humble Oil, now Exxon.

I’m absolutely positive this is the reason is was not reported.

Leave the judging for the jury, Judge and God! - IMO
Paternal or maternal side?

I don't care how rich or well known they are, I personally find it strange they did not call the police right away if they believed it was an abduction. I don't look at that as me judging them, only expressing that I don't think that is a normal reaction.

I can't delete anything from the first page, but I got rid of all of my posts on this page.

Time for me to bow out of this. Good luck to this kid, I hope he is found safe and sound. God Bless, Wilson.

EquuSearch to launch hunt for 17-year-old missing from River Oaks
https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...nch-hunt-for-17-year-old-missing-12531884.php

""It's been nine days and there's not been one word of anything about him," said EquuSearch founder Tim Miller. "In nine days something should have happened. Something should have came up."

Given the gas station's proximity to the upscale neighborhood, the boy's family worried about the possibility of ransom demands and hesitated to come forward sooner for fear of putting their son in danger, Miller said.

Typically, according to Miller, ransom demands come in within a few days of a disappearance. But after nearly two weeks with no call or clue, the Strattons this weekend finally decided to go public and launch a search."

"Typically, according to Miller, ransom demands come in within a few days of a disappearance. But after nearly two weeks with no call or clue, the Strattons this weekend finally decided to go public and launch a search.

"Hopefully some leads and things will come in now," he said Sunday as he worked to start a search in the area where the teen was last spotted. "We'll start a physical search in this area - we're just hoping information gets out.""

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...r-old-missing-12531884.php#item-85307-tbla-44

TexasEquuSearch looking for missing 17-year-old from River Oaks
http://www.khou.com/news/local/texa...or-missing-17-year-old-from-houston/512149447

"TexasEquuSearch says his disappearance is "very concerning, and un-characteristic of Wilson’s actions or habits."

If you know anything about his whereabouts, please contact them at (281) 309-9500."

EquuSearch looking for 17-year-old from west Houston
http://abc13.com/equusearch-looking-for-17-year-old-from-west-houston-/2999781/

If you have any information concerning Wilson's disappearance; please call the Houston Police Department at (823) 394-1840 - or call Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500.

Wait a minute- he's been missing since January 19- yet the family states they waited two weeks to report him missing? Today is the 28th- that's nine days! Has he been missing for 9 or 14 days?

<snipped>

IMO - I think the confusion with the time he has been missing may just be a manner of speaking. He has been missing for 9 days, but someone could say about 2 weeks and possibly mean the same thing. - IMO

Find him Tim and crew. If anyone can, it's you.

TES follows leads from LE, as they can not just blindly go randomly search places. This tells me there are leads that are being followed upon.

Maternal side
Oh yes I see that now. Wow lots and lots of money on that side!

Looks like Wilson's parents were divorced before she passed away though as there is no mention of the Dad in her obituary.

River Oaks is the wealthiest neighborhood in Houston. It’s not beyond the possibility that someone could have been scoping the area for an unsuspecting victim to ransom off.

IMO, the family wanted to keep it under wraps to keep every Tom, Dick and Harry from calling and demanding a ransom when they really didn’t have him. They haven’t had any contact so now they are going public.

I don’t think he’s out blowing off steam somewhere. I don’t have a good feeling about this. I imagine they hired a private investigator right away and they are looking at his accounts. I wonder if he took cash out at the gas station and that was the last time he was seen. $200 limit on most ATM, doesn’t get you far in Houston, especially if you aren’t used to scraping by. I guess he could have been building up a stash of cash over time.

River Oaks is the wealthiest neighborhood in Houston. It&#8217;s not beyond the possibility that someone could have been scoping the area for an unsuspecting victim to ransom off.

IMO, the family wanted to keep it under wraps to keep every Tom, Dick and Harry from calling and demanding a ransom when they really didn&#8217;t have him. They haven&#8217;t had any contact so now they are going public.

I don&#8217;t think he&#8217;s out blowing off steam somewhere. I don&#8217;t have a good feeling about this. I imagine they hired a private investigator right away and they are looking at his accounts. I wonder if he took cash out at the gas station and that was the last time he was seen. $200 limit on most ATM, doesn&#8217;t get you far in Houston, especially if you aren&#8217;t used to scraping by. I guess he could have been building up a stash of cash over time.

Jumping off your post, Tim said the family was afraid of endangering him further. That's good enough for me at this point. Their son is missing, they must be just terrified and devastated. Considering the family's money and associations, the thought of ransom isn't a stretch imo, and there could be other things we don't know re: why they waited. I'd hate for his family to read this and first thing read suspicions about themselves. How awful. This is a victim family friendly site, and I want them to feel like they can come to us if there is something we can do to help. Not read a bunch of blame, etc. Moo. There are plenty of constructive things we can be doing now, sharing flyers, etc etc. Point taken that we are noting it took time. I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt right now.

Jumping off your post, Tim said the family was afraid of endangering him further. That's good enough for me at this point. Their son is missing, they must be just terrified and devastated. Considering the family's money and associations, the thought of ransom isn't a stretch imo, and there could be other things we don't know re: why they waited. I'd hate for his family to read this and first thing read suspicions about themselves. How awful. This is a victim family friendly site, and I want them to feel like they can come to us if there is something we can do to help. Not read a bunch of blame, etc. Moo. There are plenty of constructive things we can be doing now, sharing flyers, etc etc. Point taken that we are noting it took time. I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt right now.

Thank you for this! Exactly what I wanted to say. Perfect!

Just a reminder from The Rules: Etiquette & Information:

REQUESTS TO REMOVE POSTS and THREADS

It is the policy of this community NOT to honor members' requests to remove posts without a valid reason, to be determined by an administrator or moderator. An example would be a post including content that could jeopardize an individual's privacy or safety.

It is each member's responsibility to consider the potential consequences of a post before publishing it to the board, and members are advised to exercise caution regarding the personal/identifying information they share on WS. This is the Internet and anyone in the world can read your posts.

Before asking that a post be deleted, please consider the following:

•Removing posts often will alter the context of a thread, rendering it unintelligible in part, or in whole.
•Deleting the first post in a thread causes the deletion of the entire thread.
•Members do not appreciate spending valuable time replying to a post only to have the post disappear.
•The process of reviewing threads, and editing or removing posts, is time consuming for staff members. Removing even a few posts can take a great deal of time and effort.

Therefore, requests to remove posts will be granted only under extreme or emergency circumstances.

Members are expected to post responsibly and not expect WS staff to deal with the issues when members have second thoughts about what they have posted. Please choose your words carefully rather than responding quickly and later regretting what has been said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back