TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Christina is praying for ZuZu and her family.

This does not look good at all. CE answers questions on his facebook page. He says he was with Robert last Wednesday and then later he states he has not seen Robert in over a week?? Liars are going to jail!

I believe he is referring to the week she went missing. He saw him Weds night the 12th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update on Alpine PD facebook:
****UPDATE, 1030 HRS, October 25, 2016****
SEARCH CONTINUES FOR ZUZU. PERSONNELL ARE CONTINUING THE SEARCH THROUGHOUT BREWSTER COUNTY AND ARE STILL SEARCHING IN NEIGHBORING COUNTIES AS WELL. REEVES COUNTY DEPUTIES HAVE UTILIZED AN ADDITIONAL DRONE AND EQUUSEARCH HAS ALSO PROVIDED AN ADDITIONAL DRONE. THEY ARE BEING USED IN SOUTH PRESIDIO COUNTY ALONG THE RIVER TOWARDS THE REDFORD AREA. DRONE SEARCH IS ALSO BEING CONDUCTED IN THE NORTHEAST AREA OF BREWSTER COUNTY, NORTH OF MARATHON AND TOWARDS SANDERSON IN TERRELL COUNTY AS WELL. INFORMATION CONTINUES TO COME IN AND INVESTIGATORS ARE FOLLOWING UP ON THE LEADS.
https://www.facebook.com/Alpine-Police-Department-162724880482813/

Just to be clear, the only "river" that is in the Redford area is the Rio Grande river, at least as far as I can see on Google Maps. There must be some electronic evidence (GPS, phone records, pings, etc.) that is leading them to search these very remote areas. (MOO)

Here in Utah praying for ZuZu. Have been following along - watching from afar. Praying for answers and direction for LE and ZuZu's family and friends today. Sincerely praying that the odds are beaten and she is found alive!!

Even for West Texas, we are looking at pretty good distances between these search areas. I've covered some country in Texas, and these places are certainly not minutes from each other. (84 miles Sanderson to Alpine)
(Alpine to Redford, 102 miles).

Even for West Texas, we are looking at pretty good distances between these search areas. I've covered some country in Texas, and these places are certainly not minutes from each other. (84 miles Sanderson to Alpine)
(Alpine to Redford, 102 miles).

Most definitely. Things are not close together in this area.

Prayers from here in West Texas (2 hours from Alpine). We're following the case closely and may go to Alpine this weekend to help search.

Update on Alpine PD facebook:
****UPDATE, 1030 HRS, October 25, 2016****
SEARCH CONTINUES FOR ZUZU. PERSONNELL ARE CONTINUING THE SEARCH THROUGHOUT BREWSTER COUNTY AND ARE STILL SEARCHING IN NEIGHBORING COUNTIES AS WELL. REEVES COUNTY DEPUTIES HAVE UTILIZED AN ADDITIONAL DRONE AND EQUUSEARCH HAS ALSO PROVIDED AN ADDITIONAL DRONE. THEY ARE BEING USED IN SOUTH PRESIDIO COUNTY ALONG THE RIVER TOWARDS THE REDFORD AREA. DRONE SEARCH IS ALSO BEING CONDUCTED IN THE NORTHEAST AREA OF BREWSTER COUNTY, NORTH OF MARATHON AND TOWARDS SANDERSON IN TERRELL COUNTY AS WELL. INFORMATION CONTINUES TO COME IN AND INVESTIGATORS ARE FOLLOWING UP ON THE LEADS.
https://www.facebook.com/Alpine-Police-Department-162724880482813/

I'll add these locations to the map, thank you!

Highlighted by me:

Any chance they are searching in these particular areas due to phone pings ? There's gotta be some reason why the search zones are so scattered about and sporadic.

If they aren't following an electronic crumb trail, then why is LE focusing their energy in these locations ? Anybody got a clue ?

Would it be helpful if I added cell towers to the map? I think that may be a good idea to help narrow down areas of possible interest.

If Zuzu was last seen at boyfriend's apartment, not hers, why would the dog have been running around at HER apartment, still leashed?

If Zuzu was last seen at boyfriend's apartment, not hers, why would the dog have been running around at HER apartment, still leashed?

My theory is that she came home from RF's apartment and took her dog out to go potty, but wasn't seen by anyone nearby. I suspect she was taken from near her apartment. It's even possible that RF or? brought her home and waited while she walked her dog...and acted before she could put the dog back in her apartment.

OR????

I was just about to post the SAME question! I am now throughly confused!:confused:

We don't know who she was last seen by - I have read 'rumours' on SM, where someone said they saw her car at his house that night, but who saw Zuzu? It may have been the BF and he may not have told the truth *shrugs*
She may have driven home after she was ' last seen' (her car was found parked at her house)
She may not have walked her dog, someone else may have taken her car back to her house and let the dog out on it's leash

Bottom line is we don't know what happened but the facts we do know are -

LE found her car parked at her house and animal control found her dog running around in front of her house.

The dog might have run home by itself while on the leash from whenever she was taken. Not uncommon.

We don't know who she was last seen by - I have read 'rumours' on SM, where someone said they saw her car at his house that night, but who saw Zuzu? It may have been the BF and he may not have told the truth *shrugs*
She may have driven home after she was ' last seen' (her car was found parked at her house)
She may not have walked her dog, someone else may have taken her car back to her house and let the dog out on it's leash

LE found her car parked at her house and animal control found her dog running around in front of her house.

Maybe taken while walking dog at her place after she was "last seen?" I definitely have been puzzling over these same questions. Who saw her last? RF? Neighbor nearby, passerby? ?? I know
LE is and can be deliberately general for good reason, but it makes things more challenging to sleuth out. Have LE interviewed the other friends that attended the movie? Surely I would think so, but
I don't think that's been stated. :moo:

And it was 2 days before Zuzu was reported missing? No one reported anything strange in those 48 hours? Just bizarre! :nuts: Or it reeks of more than one person being involved? I'm kind of seeing shades of Tricia Todd here too. She left a chicken thawing to cook for dinner the next day. Her car was driven back to her home by the ex. :steamed: Her death was premeditated. The searchers (amazing people) in Tricia's case used an app to mark off the areas searched and some areas were searched more than once at the request of LE.

Just thinking out loud here. Questions not directed to you Skibs! :loveyou:

I'm late, but I'm thinking of ZuZu and her family and loved ones today. And all day yesterday, as I read the thread. You can see her vibrance through her photos. She's so beautiful, with kind eyes. I wish there was more I could do from San Francisco.

Let's remember that CE stated (by his own words) that ZuZu has never been in his car. So, if they sent material from the car's floor to forensics, I'm thinking someone had something on their shoes that left a trace of evidence. If they determine ZuZu HAS been in that car......

Alpine is a very small town. i doubt the distance from Zuzu's place to RF's would take long to walk, even for a human. I would imagine the dog got freaked out and panicked when the beating and screaming started, so it ran home to what it considered a safe place. I'm sure Zuzu would have followed right along as well had she been able.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member