TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This does not look good at all. CE answers questions on his facebook page. He says he was with Robert last Wednesday and then later he states he has not seen Robert in over a week?? Liars are going to jail!

Nevermind someone answered.😊

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Here for Zuzu in East Texas! :heartbeat: #findzuzu #bringzuzuhome

East Texas Piney Woods here too! Kept hearing the uniquely fun name Zuzu on the news and had to check it out. Her smile drew me in and something about her came across as a person with a magnetic personality, someone you want to be around. #bringzuzuhome

We don't know who she was last seen by - I have read 'rumours' on SM, where someone said they saw her car at his house that night, but who saw Zuzu? It may have been the BF and he may not have told the truth *shrugs*
She may have driven home after she was ' last seen' (her car was found parked at her house)
She may not have walked her dog, someone else may have taken her car back to her house and let the dog out on it's leash

Bottom line is we don't know what happened but the facts we do know are -

LE found her car parked at her house and animal control found her dog running around in front of her house.

I'm curious to know if the dent in her car is new. It's in an odd place. I drive a Miata and it's in a area of the car that's curved. Not the usual spot to see a dent imo. I also noted her car is very clean in the photo (with crime scene tape). Just a couple thoughts which may mean nothing.

Praying they find Zuzu soon.

Let's remember that CE stated (by his own words) that ZuZu has never been in his car. So, if they sent material from the car's floor to forensics, I'm thinking someone had something on their shoes that left a trace of evidence. If they determine ZuZu HAS been in that car......

My earlier thought was that RF may have had something on his shoes that would indicate where ZuZu is...type of dirt, plant material...

East Texas Piney Woods here too! Kept hearing the uniquely fun name Zuzu on the news and had to check it out. Her smile drew me in and something about her came across as a person with a magnetic personality, someone you want to be around. #bringzuzuhome

East Texas here also. Oh yes her smile is wonderful and she seems so warm and happy. Sure hope they find her safe soon. o

I guess I don't know what I'm looking at , but is there roads where those drones are searching? If no rd then a carry in if she was there?

:blushing: I now see I wasn't zoomed in enough to see the rds.. It wouldnt go any further but when i closed it and reopened it did. Feeling stupid. lol

Some additional info...

Sanderson is the next town past Marathon on US 90. My thought is they are searching along this road.

Redford is a near ghost town on the "River Road" which doesn't get a lot of traffic but is a very popular drive for motorists and motorcyclists. It's FM 170 and it runs around and through Big Bend Ranch *State* Park and is right along the Rio Grande. My cell phone reception is extremely poor in these areas and on the River Road often will "think" I'm in Mexico. These are vast areas, nearly uninhabited, but those of us who are in that area often know them well and if word is put out, there will be volunteers from all over the state.

I'm curious to know if the dent in her car is new. It's in an odd place. I drive a Miata and it's in a area of the car that's curved. Not the usual spot to see a dent imo. I also noted her car is very clean in the photo (with crime scene tape). Just a couple thoughts which may mean nothing.

Praying they find Zuzu soon.

And it was 2 days before Zuzu was reported missing? No one reported anything strange in those 48 hours? Just bizarre! :nuts: Or it reeks of more than one person being involved? I'm kind of seeing shades of Tricia Todd here too. She left a chicken thawing to cook for dinner the next day. Her car was driven back to her home by the ex. :steamed: Her death was premeditated. The searchers (amazing people) in Tricia's case used an app to mark off the areas searched and some areas were searched more than once at the request of LE.

Just thinking out loud here. Questions not directed to you Skibs! :loveyou:

Her friends noticed her absence on Wednesday and reached out to her via texts, phone calls and a visit to her house. Because she has such a large network of friends, they each initially suspected she was with someone else and her phone was lost/broken/out of range (there are a lot of areas with zero cell coverage here). Should they have tried harder to track her down and report her missing? Probably. Had her mother not reached out to RF on Friday and then reported her missing, her friends definitely would have.
Considering she and RF had been fighting, it is understandable why he wouldn't have reported her missing immediately (especially *if* he knew she was missing).

Re: the dent in her car. I don't know where it came from, but it was there before she went missing.

Some additional info...

Sanderson is the next town past Marathon on US 90. My thought is they are searching along this road.

Redford is a near ghost town on the "River Road" which doesn't get a lot of traffic but is a very popular drive for motorists and motorcyclists. It's FM 170 and it runs around and through Big Bend Ranch *State* Park and is right along the Rio Grande. My cell phone reception is extremely poor in these areas and on the River Road often will "think" I'm in Mexico. These are vast areas, nearly uninhabited, but those of us who are in that area often know them well and if word is put out, there will be volunteers from all over the state.

Given the fact that LE has stated that the white mustang is a "key piece of evidence," there is a distinct possibility that the mustang's GPS shows it was in that area and/or RF's cell phone (and possibly the mustang owner's cell) pinged in that area. MOO.

ETA: This could apply to the construction truck and/or the Jeep as well.

Given the fact that LE has stated that the white mustang is a "key piece of evidence," there is a distinct possibility that the mustang's GPS shows it was in that area and/or RF's cell phone (and possibly the mustang owner's cell) pinged in that area. MOO.

ETA: This could apply to the construction truck and/or the Jeep as well.

These are unusual drives at night... to go to the River Road means going through at least one in-country checkpoint, possibly two. A Mustang is unsuitable for any off-the-road ventures. I've been thinking that the drive Wednesday night could have been to check on something done earlier Wednesday.

I am from Odessa TX - a little over 2 hours north of Alpine. Odessa is the city where CBS7, that is doing a ton of the reports referenced in this forum for sweet Zuzu. I am holding onto hope that maybe just maybe she is being held captive somewhere. With it being deer season (Archery) I hope the extra traffic with the hunters is aiding in the search. Deer Season opens up to rifles November 5th if I'm not mistaken.
I have seen a few people ask about cabins and shelters scattered around the area. The answer is yes!! YES!! That is where my hope is! I am attaching a link below of some "cabins" that people rent out to give you an idea of a small part of what is out there. I used to have a friend that owned several cabins in Fort Davis, not far from Alpine. It is not unusual for these places to sit for weeks at a time. They are generally busy during the winter and holidays. On a semi positive note. It has been unseasonably warmer in our area than usual, it does get cooler in the mountains at night, but it has not been freezing yet. Prayers for Zuzu [emoji120]

https://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/texas/big-bend-country/alpine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hello from up Highway 302!

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Sheriff: Search for Zuzu Verk has covered 400 square miles

Covering an area roughly “the size of the state of Connecticut,” Brewster County deputies and other agencies continued their search on Tuesday for missing 22-year-old Zuzu Verk.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/sheriff-search-for-zuzu-verk-has-covered-400-square-miles/341671286

Sheriff is afraid they have missed something and they are covering areas closer to town with drones. RF remains a "key" person of interest and is still refusing to cooperate with investigators.

These are unusual drives at night... to go to the River Road means going through at least one in-country checkpoint, possibly two. A Mustang is unsuitable for any off-the-road ventures. I've been thinking that the drive Wednesday night could have been to check on something done earlier Wednesday.

Do they record your name or vehicle info when you go through those checkpoints? IF RF rode around in a vehicle in an area that required going through checkpoints I wonder if he could have done it to establish an alibi or throw off any future investigation?

So....how long will they actively look for her? Also - are they only using LE for looking or are their groups of people looking? Like coordinated efforts?

sheriff: Search for zuzu verk has covered 400 square miles

covering an area roughly “the size of the state of connecticut,” brewster county deputies and other agencies continued their search on tuesday for missing 22-year-old zuzu verk.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/sheriff-search-for-zuzu-verk-has-covered-400-square-miles/341671286

sheriff is afraid they have missed something and they are covering areas closer to town with drones. Rf remains a "key" person of interest and is still refusing to cooperate with investigators.

wth?!!

So....how long will they actively look for her? Also - are they only using LE for looking or are their groups of people looking? Like coordinated efforts?

Texas Equusearch, a volunteer and skilled group is also involved and coordinating with LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx