TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CANDLELIGHT VIGIL FOR ZUZU TONIGHT AT 7:30 CDT AT HER HIGH SCHOOL

It will start in about 10 minutes and will be streamed on FB so the family can see it.

Shall we join in the vigil by posting our wishes for ZuZu and support for her family? It's also nice to say your location. If a lot of us post, it will be an amazing show of support.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1312004572183688/

Zuzu's Father Pleads for her Boyfriend to Cooperate:
Verk's father, Glenn, told FoxNews.com Monday that the young woman's boyfriend -- whom he did not name -- has not cooperated with police and the family.
"When someone you care about is missing, don’t you help?" said Verk, whose lives seven hours away in Keller, the Dallas-Fort Worth suburb where his daughter grew up.
"I drove all night as soon as I heard Zuzu was missing, and when I got there, a search was already in progress," he said. "Everyone wanted to help, but he [Verk's boyfriend] wasn't there."
Authorities said Friday they had a "person of interest" in the case but declined to give further details. Verk's boyfriend, who has not been named publicly, has retained an attorney.
Glenn Verk, meanwhile, is pleading for the young man to come forward with any information about his daughter's whereabouts.
"We’re calling out to those few who the police say have not been cooperative," he told FoxNews
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/2...er-pleads-for-her-boyfriend-to-cooperate.html

CANDLELIGHT VIGIL FOR ZUZU TONIGHT AT 7:30 CDT AT HER HIGH SCHOOL

It will start in about 10 minutes and will be streamed on FB so the family can see it.

Shall we join in the vigil by posting our wishes for ZuZu and support for her family? It's also nice to say your location. If a lot of us post, it will be an amazing show of support.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1312004572183688/

I clicked on the link, but where do we find the live stream?

Joining the candlelight vigil for ZuZu from the Rogue Valley in Southern Oregon and sending hope for her return.

May her family and friends and LE continue to have strength and gain comfort from this outpouring of love and support.
:candle::candle::candle::candle::candle:

Joining the candlelight vigil for ZuZu from East Texas. May Zuzu be home safe with family very soon. Prayers for family and friends and much love.

Don't forget to post here for the vigil. You can also post on FB. Thanks.

Lit a candle, hoping and praying for Zuzu and her family. Love from Gilbert Az.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not able to watch the live stream right now but I am here in the EST of the US praying comfort and strength for her family. I hope they find Zuzu soon.

:please: :heartbeat: :candle: :praying: :hug:
#findzuzu

Early in this thread, there was a comment that the boyfriend took his mother and sister (?) back to Mexico but did not cross the border because he does not have a passport.

Am I right in thinking that he would need a passport to get back into the US rather then to cross into Mexico in the first place, and that he therefore represents a flight risk to Mexico despite not having a passport?

Since RF has been named a POI, shouldn't this info and date be on the amazing timeline Gardner made?

Are we 100% certain these are the two people who were brought to the border? What auto were they transported in? Are there pics?

Joining the candlelight vigil for Zuzu from across the globe! Praying that she'll be found soon and sending much love to her family.

ROLL CALL!!
Let's show ZuZu's family how much Websleuths cares.
Please post a message of support and your location during the candlelight vigil and beyond.
If enough WSers participate it is a powerful and visible display of support.
Thanks!

Prayers for strength and comfort from Charlotte, NC for ZuZu's loved ones. Wishing ZuZu home to those who desperately miss her.

Got some extremely interesting information for you guys.

We had a registered sex offender arrested last night who was in the carport of a woman's home. This woman lives on Eagle Pass and 6th street. Close to ZuZu Verk's apt.

This sex offender is a 20YO male who, 5 years ago, raped a 15yo. He served 3 years in Juvenile Detention. Now, doing the math, that means that this guy attacked someone who was his age, at the time.
This guy is now 20. ZuZu is 22. This perps height weight is 6'4", 180lbs. This is a guy who could easily overpower someone of ZuZu's size.

To me this throws up major red flags, with a criminal history like that and his risk level for reoffending having been marked 'High."

Medic, that's great information. Thanks for posting! Can you keep us updated? This hasn't made MSM yet. And keep up the good work!

Thinking of sweet Zuzu every hour of every day, and holding the Verk family close to my heart. Much love from El Paso. :please::heartbeat::candle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob