TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM.
If you find this in the news somewhere, please post a link. Thanks. I have only seen speculation/theories that maybe RF was jealous of someone else Zuzu was seeing. I haven't seen anything in the news about the Monday free movie. I also have not seen anything saying she was trying to break up with him or she had gone on a date with someone else. AFAIK these are just theories based on what little we know. No one really knows what they were arguing about that night (if the neighbor reports of hearing arguing are correct). Zuzu's ex-boyfriend from high school was interviewed and he said she had told him she felt unsafe and wanted to move. But that's really all we know from the press that could point to her not being happy in a relationship with RF.

The MSM is incorrect.

I saw Zuzu at the coffee shop with her male best friend (not RF) on Monday prior to going to the movie theater with RF and the others (best friend included). I have two friends who were in the same group. Zuzu and RF were at the movie theater with friends on Monday night and left early to switch screens.

Maybe MSM and LE aren't focused on correcting that detail because it isn't important to their timeline of early Wednesday morning. With the exception of RF, none of the friends from SRSU movie night are POI's. They were all forthcoming and helpful immediately.

Added: I would not consider getting a coffee on the way to the movie a date.

I have read something like that as well but not sure if it was just here or a news article.
I also remember comments about the possibility RF was upset/jealous over this.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk
Same here. I don't remember where, either, but I've heard the same things.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

BBM.
If you find this in the news somewhere, please post a link. Thanks. I have only seen speculation/theories that maybe RF was jealous of someone else Zuzu was seeing. I haven't seen anything in the news about the Monday free movie. I also have not seen anything saying she was trying to break up with him or she had gone on a date with someone else. AFAIK these are just theories based on what little we know. No one really knows what they were arguing about that night (if the neighbor reports of hearing arguing are correct). Zuzu's ex-boyfriend from high school was interviewed and he said she had told him she felt unsafe and wanted to move. But that's really all we know from the press that could point to her not being happy in a relationship with RF.

I wonder why she said that. Was it because of direct behavior of RF, or was it because things had started to happen around her home that made her feel unsafe? I wonder if RF was stalking her home. Wouldn't surprise me. MOO.

We should assume the neighbor knows what they were arguing about, since he could clearly hear everything else, including them cooking, and things that happened downstairs and outside.
I concur. That's what I was alluding to by my previous comment concerning the neighbor knowing more than he's putting out. He seems pretty specific in his knowledge of certain things, so why not know all of it?

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

The MSM is incorrect.

I saw Zuzu at the coffee shop with her male best friend (not RF) on Monday prior to going to the movie theater with RF and the others (best friend included). I have two friends who were in the same group. Zuzu and RF were at the movie theater with friends on Monday night and left early to switch screens.

Maybe MSM and LE aren't focused on correcting that detail because it isn't important to their timeline of early Wednesday morning. With the exception of RF, none of the friends from SRSU movie night are POI's. They were all forthcoming and helpful immediately.

Added: I would not consider getting a coffee on the way to the movie a date.

I believe what you are sharing kuriouser, and I appreciate the info, but we can't discuss it here under TOS unless the media or the police report it OR unless you become a verified insider. Please consider becoming a verified insider for Zuzu's case: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

I really want the info here to be correct and I think you have some important info to share!

Yes, I read that as well. Maybe she hooked up with this other guy after her date with RF

I highly doubt that happened. It appears that she went back to Robert's place and never left on her own. The neighbor's testimony and his actions getting his BIL's truck in the middle of the night all point to his obvious guilt. Now the other person could have been the motive behind Roberts anger and for whatever he did to this bright smiley person. But like the previous poster stated, he can ROT in hell and I hope many prisoners have their way with him. Lets see what a tough guy he is in prison.

By that Friday Lori (Zuzu's mom) reached out to Robert to ask if he had heard from her. That's when she heard his side of the story. Fabian said he found out she had missed a shift at Dollar General on Wednesday through a mutual friend.

From the latest update last night: http://www.newswest9.com/story/33542032/verk-family-boyfriend-called-police-first

I'm very interested in hearing his "side of the story" too. I'm guessing his story doesn't match the witnesses to the real story. And it was his idea to call the police only to then not cooperate later with them. ?

The article also mentions Zuzu had a bicycle, but it was at her apartment and her car was at the apartment and her dog was at the apartment. I wonder if the family and friends are still picketing for RF to talk to LE? Ugh! Just Ugh!

I think the raised reward just keeps it in the news. Gets noticed and stays in front of the public.

I have a feeling he thinks of himself as a real smart guy too, smarter than law enforcement, smarter than anyone! Wish I could be that proverbial fly-on-the-wall when LE gets to tell him what happened with Zuzu because I think they will hit the nail on the head. Just a guess, but I believe he is going to use the location of Zuzu as a bargaining chip.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1597105363928969:0
7b428b0b1ebcd646b88e89bdbc4ed88b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling he thinks of himself as a real smart guy too, smarter than law enforcement, smarter than anyone! Wish I could be that proverbial fly-on-the-wall when LE gets to tell him what happened with Zuzu because I think they will hit the nail on the head. Just a guess, but I believe he is going to use the location of Zuzu as a bargaining chip.

I don't think so, I think he is ****** his pants hoping they do not find the right evidence. I don't think he intentionally planned to kill her, he has been winging it since it happened. He got real lucky that he had two full days to clear up his mess. I believe CE was trying to get his car cleaned on Friday and got it done before LE got to it. I hope they were able to still find evidence in the car. While CE and his family seem agreeable to help him, this also shows his selfishness by getting others involved and incriminated in his crime. I am hoping that this will cause CE or his family to finally turn on him to save themselves. It does not appear Robert is willing to save others by giving himself up. I think LE has enough circumstantial evidence to convict him right now. But they want to find her body and also make sure they get the strongest case possible.

So sad how many lives he will ruin by his senseless act. His best step now is to negotiate a plea for his family and friends he has gotten involved to minimum sentences and take the brunt of it as he deserves it. Once they find the body, he has no power to help them.

They can compel RF to appear before the GJ but he can still plead the 5th amendment. Any of them can. I hope to God the GJ finds enough to charge someone. This family has been through hell. Thank God for the people of Alpine, who have been so good to the Verks.

I have these random thoughts, like wondering what the history is between RF & CE, I imagine they may be childhood friends and have known each other a long time or something, although CE's FB shows he is from Arizona. I'm wondering why in the midst of his crises, RF called CE who lives 30 miles away. Why CE, what is it about his character that would make him RF's go to person in this horrible situation, is he just simply a very loyal friend? I am wondering if there could be some other criminal element to their relationship or their history?

This week! I believe LE has collected quite a bit from his apartment already then! We probably won't hear it because grand jury testimony isn't usually made public, but if there is an arrest maybe we'll hear more.

Yes, this week. Dang! I'm anxious to see how much CCTV coverage they get of him. In Tricia Todd's case, her killer was on camera driving her car back to her apartment, parking her car and walking back to his B&B. If they have footage and DNA we may see an arrest. We need Kelly and Yolanda!

I have these random thoughts, like wondering what the history is between RF & CE, I imagine they may be childhood friends and have known each other a long time or something, although CE's FB shows he is from Arizona. I'm wondering why in the midst of his crises, RF called CE who lives 30 miles away. Why CE, what is it about his character that would make him RF's go to person in this horrible situation, is he just simply a very loyal friend? I am wondering if there could be some other criminal element to their relationship or their history?

That would be a logical way to look for a connection. How would you do that?

As far as RF's and CE's relationship, I would have thought if these two were such good "childhood" friends why had he not seen Zuzu in a "year." If they are linked by a criminal element, I would want to know the specific crime (robberies, drugs, etc.). Of note, did CE wipe his computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megsleuths97