TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the same thing, good childhood friends, hadn't seen Zuzu in a year! From their public photos, they appear to be upstanding citizens, hmmm!

Yes, pictures can be very misleading. Noticed CE's significant other was MIA from his "friends."

I have these random thoughts, like wondering what the history is between RF & CE, I imagine they may be childhood friends and have known each other a long time or something, although CE's FB shows he is from Arizona. I'm wondering why in the midst of his crises, RF called CE who lives 30 miles away. Why CE, what is it about his character that would make him RF's go to person in this horrible situation, is he just simply a very loyal friend? I am wondering if there could be some other criminal element to their relationship or their history?
My opinion is that he's not a strong willed person. I see CE as being someone who would do as he's told, and RF being a bully type. And I think you're probably right about past instances with them. There's no telling what they've done in the past that RF holds over CE.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

My opinion is that he's not a strong willed person. I see CE as being someone who would do as he's told, and RF being a bully type. And I think you're probably right about past instances with them. There's no telling what they've done in the past that RF holds over CE.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *
BBM

Thanks! I was just about to say the same thing about RF having something he can use against CE to gain his compliance. CE seemed frightened to me when he visited his friend at 1:00 a.m. "I didn't do anything." Is he afraid RF will pin something on him? Did RF plant incriminating evidence in CE's car when they were "riding around" Wednesday evening?

I believe what you are sharing kuriouser, and I appreciate the info, but we can't discuss it here under TOS unless the media or the police report it OR unless you become a verified insider. Please consider becoming a verified insider for Zuzu's case: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

I really want the info here to be correct and I think you have some important info to share!

Thank you Gardener1850.

What is a Verified Insider?

A "verified insider" (VI) is an individual with first hand knowledge of the facts of a case (or some portion of the facts). A VI can be a family member, friend, classmate, employer, private investigator, or anyone else acquainted with a victim or suspect. Being "verified" means that an admin or owner has confirmed the member's identity and relationship to a case. (Not everyone who claims to be an insider makes it through the verification process.) VIs may post what they know or opine without providing MSM links to back up “facts”. Other members may assign whatever weight they deem appropriate to those posts, using their best judgment and giving it as much weight as they think it is worth.

Accordingly, here is the link to the verification process for anyone who has inside knowledge of the case and wishes to become a VI:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s-amp-Verified-Insiders&p=8580064#post8580064

I don't think so, I think he is ****** his pants hoping they do not find the right evidence. I don't think he intentionally planned to kill her, he has been winging it since it happened. He got real lucky that he had two full days to clear up his mess. I believe CE was trying to get his car cleaned on Friday and got it done before LE got to it. I hope they were able to still find evidence in the car. While CE and his family seem agreeable to help him, this also shows his selfishness by getting others involved and incriminated in his crime. I am hoping that this will cause CE or his family to finally turn on him to save themselves. It does not appear Robert is willing to save others by giving himself up. I think LE has enough circumstantial evidence to convict him right now. But they want to find her body and also make sure they get the strongest case possible.

So sad how many lives he will ruin by his senseless act. His best step now is to negotiate a plea for his family and friends he has gotten involved to minimum sentences and take the brunt of it as he deserves it. Once they find the body, he has no power to help them.

Agreed. I think he's probably scared out of his mind waiting for his cards to be dealt. I'll even let him off the hook on selfishness of the act in exchange for stupidity. The number of people, potential witnesses and vehicles involved spells lack of thinking to me. For the sake of the people he's entangled in this mess, I hope he lied to them all and has not given them too much information.

With exception to the Verk family, of course. Withholding the location of their daughter (or any information he can give them) is selfish and cowardly. I can only imagine what it is like for a parent to never know where their child is for possibly the rest of their lives. My fingers are crossed that CE has or soon will tell LE the absolute truth.

Agreed. I think he's probably scared out of his mind waiting for his cards to be dealt. I'll even let him off the hook on selfishness of the act in exchange for stupidity. The number of people, potential witnesses and vehicles involved spells lack of thinking to me. For the sake of the people he's entangled in this mess, I hope he lied to them all and has not given them too much information.

With exception to the Verk family, of course. Withholding the location of their daughter (or any information he can give them) is selfish and cowardly. I can only imagine what it is like for a parent to never know where their child is for possibly the rest of their lives. My fingers are crossed that CE has or soon will tell LE the absolute truth.

IMO, his window of opportunity to cut a deal with the D.A. is rapidly closing. If he has any smarts, he will do this immediately. The fact he hasn't already suggests that there is more he is concerned about (above and beyond ZuZu), that RF may be holding over his head...as many of you have suggested.

I think there is a great deal more to this RF saga than just ZuZu's disappearance. And, I believe it is all unraveling. Opinion an speculation only.

BBM

Thanks! I was just about to say the same thing about RF having something he can use against CE to gain his compliance. CE seemed frightened to me when he visited his friend at 1:00 a.m. "I didn't do anything." Is he afraid RF will pin something on him? Did RF plant incriminating evidence in CE's car when they were "riding around" Wednesday evening?

It could be as simple as CE and RF share a bond of cluelessness and/or carelessness...aka immaturity. RF asked CE for help in some way or another and CE didn't stop to think about the shirt he stepped in until after it was potentially on the floor of his car. My gut says he told BG (the 1am friend) close to every single detail. Small town life can get pretty boring. Incriminating or not, this was too good of a story for CE to keep to himself. Think about how quick he was to jump on FB and start commenting... this guy can't stfu.

Why did Texas Equusearch leave so soon, do they need to have a more specific place to search? In addition to Zuzu, Monica Carrasco is out there somewhere

Why did Texas Equusearch leave so soon, do they need to have a more specific place to search? In addition to Zuzu, Monica Carrasco is out there somewhere

I can't say for sure why they left, but I expect you're right that they need a definite place to search. Just as any volunteer SAR group, the participants aren't paid and do this work on their own time. I doubt they can stay on a case indefinitely if there are no results after the initial search. Their resources (time and contributions) can't all be spent on one person. Perhaps they'll come back if more specific info emerges. I would love for TXE to be able to claim the $200K reward!!

The MSM is incorrect.

I saw Zuzu at the coffee shop with her male best friend (not RF) on Monday prior to going to the movie theater with RF and the others (best friend included). I have two friends who were in the same group. Zuzu and RF were at the movie theater with friends on Monday night and left early to switch screens.

Maybe MSM and LE aren't focused on correcting that detail because it isn't important to their timeline of early Wednesday morning. With the exception of RF, none of the friends from SRSU movie night are POI's. They were all forthcoming and helpful immediately.

Added: I would not consider getting a coffee on the way to the movie a date.

Would you please just report that to the police and keep it off of public forums. Thanks.

When they need tips they need that kind of info!

Would you please just report that to the police and keep it off of public forums. Thanks.

When they need tips they need that kind of info!

The police are very aware of this and not very concerned with Monday night's events. My comment was in reply to the timeline and MSM confusion over which night Zuzu went to the movie. I apologize for being inappropriate.

The police are very aware of this and not very concerned with Monday night's events. My comment was in reply to the timeline and MSM confusion over which night Zuzu went to the movie. I apologize for being inappropriate.

Your insight is appreciated! Thank you!!

Thanks for for your local uncensored insight!!

It's really disturbing that they haven't been able to find her yet. I'm sure it isn't due to a lack of trying. He had plenty of time to cover his tracks and destroy evidence between the last time she was seen and the day it was reported.

Is LE currently conducting any searches inside the city limits, or have all the searches migrated out into the uninhabited areas ?

I am really worried about things seem to not be progressing along.

RF lawyered up and they cant talk to him anymore. What about the other POI? Whats going on with them? Are they being interviewed anymore or what?

I just cant believe that RF covered up enough evidence between the time he hurt her and disposed of her vs. when she was reported missing. Is he really that good? I dont think so.

Interesting listen that tries to summarize everything known on the case, even mentions this website a few times:
[video=youtube;iiPCeqrj9fM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiPCeqrj9fM[/video]

I am really worried about things seem to not be progressing along.

RF lawyered up and they cant talk to him anymore. What about the other POI? Whats going on with them? Are they being interviewed anymore or what?

I just cant believe that RF covered up enough evidence between the time he hurt her and disposed of her vs. when she was reported missing. Is he really that good? I dont think so.

Naaah! He's not that good. Just a little lull because of waiting for DNA evidence to return IMO. I think if they go before the Grand Jury this week they will have enough for an arrest. Agree with Brainscratch that RF has screwed up possibly innocent peoples' lives. His family members and friends who know something need to unload it now before the Grand Jury convenes because RF is not worth going to prison.

I believe there are multiple witnesses with the neighbors. The neighbor who witnessed LE searching the laundry room identified clothing there as not being hers. I think it was from his attempt to clean up. He could have even forgotten it was in the laundry room or maybe he thought LE wouldn't look there. And if he thinks LE can't recover SM posts - he's made a really big mistake. God bless the friend who turned over RF's laptop to LE. I'm hearing Bad Boys Bad Boys in my head. . . RFcan't run and he can't hide. I have confidence he will be looking at life in prison just like Arochi.

With Zuzu at his side in the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members