TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is also a lot going on down there with the 2016 Terlingua Chili Cook off, a lot off LE in south county. There are a lot of people down there, hoping somehow someone will stumble onto something and I imagine lots of people be hipper observant coming and going from every direction.

Are they still holding CE's Mustang in impound? Just curious. As hard as he said he's worked for the car you'd think he'd crack just to try to get the car back if it was still in impound. If it's not, what's the probability in the confidence of LE that the DNA sample from the carpet will come back a match?

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

I think he got it back the day he was polygraphed

Are they still holding CE's Mustang in impound? Just curious. As hard as he said he's worked for the car you'd think he'd crack just to try to get the car back if it was still in impound. If it's not, what's the probability in the confidence of LE that the DNA sample from the carpet will come back a match?

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Yes (as TinaG said) he got it back after polygraph. Would DNA in his car be evidence enough to arrest CE and/or RF? If so, then there must not have been anything found.

Where are you, Zuzu?!

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Another day....why cant they find her?

C'mon Robert. You are probably reading here. Something tells me you are following all of this on the internet.

Talk. Even just enough information to help find her for her family.

Please.

Save your typing strength.

He's a coward. He's not a man. A real man would own up, and stand up like a man.
His friend is just as bad. Acting like his little (fill in the blank), not a man either.
Cowards.

Did someone mention that RF had a roommate? Is the house divided and there are multiple kitchens now? Would Robert possibly have had a small dorm room refrigerator?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Did someone mention that RF had a roommate? Is the house divided and there are multiple kitchens now? Would Robert possibly have had a small dorm room refrigerator?

Not sure if he had a roommate or not :rumor: I would think he probably had a full size refrigerator. What are you thinking?

Not sure if he had a roommate or not :rumor: I would think he probably had a full size refrigerator. What are you thinking?
My thought was sadly that he could have put her inside a refrigerator and then had to haul it off. Some roommates keep smaller fridges to separate their stuff. Or a deep freezer.

My thought was sadly that he could have put her inside a refrigerator and then had to haul it off. Some roommates keep smaller fridges to separate their stuff. Or a deep freezer.

That's certainly not out of the realm of possibility IMO, sadly. I don't understand how RF could have hidden her so well if this was a spur of the moment argument/fight and he hurt her. It bothers me even more that his family apparently had no qualms with lending him their truck in the middle of the night and did not ask any questions! Just so disgusting that they are refusing to cooperate and help find Zuzu! :stormingmad:

Thanks! Yes it's been in the high 80's here in Dallas prior to today it's supposed to be in the 70's for the next week.

Hey, Dollcat! O/T... I'm Dallas-Ft. Worth, too! :cheer:

We need to find our Keller-girl Zuzu!

Where are you, Zuzu? :(

I feel terrible for her family, suffering, and the not knowing, and trying to be "hopeful", in the face of a distraught situation. I can't imagine how I would act, or even get through, to be honest. Zuzu looks so beautiful and so loved ~ the family then moves on without her, like losing a limb, but worse.

That's certainly not out of the realm of possibility IMO, sadly. I don't understand how RF could have hidden her so well if this was a spur of the moment argument/fight and he hurt her. It bothers me even more that his family apparently had no qualms with lending him their truck in the middle of the night and did not ask any questions! Just so disgusting that they are refusing to cooperate and help find Zuzu! :stormingmad:

While we haven't heard much from his family, we also haven't heard that they aren't cooperating. I would question any family or friend needing my vehicle in the middle of the night. If they did question him, RF may have just said it's an emergency and that he will explain later. Or, he may have lied and said he had a flat tire/ran out of gas/dead battery. I'm not defending anyone who may be withholding information. I just think the media and LE have led us to believe they are withholding info when they may not be - or they may not have any to offer.

If RF is responsible for Zuzu's disappearance, he's surely capable of lying to his family.

Maybe tomorrow will be the day you are found, ZuZu, so your parents and siblings can at least have you home to say goodbye.

I think of them and you daily.

While we haven't heard much from his family, we also haven't heard that they aren't cooperating. I would question any family or friend needing my vehicle in the middle of the night. If they did question him, RF may have just said it's an emergency and that he will explain later. Or, he may have lied and said he had a flat tire/ran out of gas/dead battery. I'm not defending anyone who may be withholding information. I just think the media and LE have led us to believe they are withholding info when they may not be - or they may not have any to offer.

If RF is responsible for Zuzu's disappearance, he's surely capable of lying to his family.

While that could have very well been true, they certainly know now. And I think it speaks volumes about what type of a "man" he is by dragging his family and best friend down with him. Too bad he isn't man enough to step up and do what's right. He is going to ruin several lives along with his own. Way to go champ.

Hope LE has a side investigation in case she was abducted by a stranger while out with her dog.

Hope LE has a side investigation in case she was abducted by a stranger while out with her dog.

Ironically, it was the dog that somehow pointed them in the direction they have gone...away from abduction toward her boyfriend. I'm just speculating, but it's possible the investigator asked him a seemingly innocuous question about the dog and when RF gave an untruthful answer LE knew he was the one to focus on. Or maybe he had an obvious dog bite on his hand. I don't know, but something about the dog "spoke" to LE and "told" them to look at RF. So, with all the strange things that have come out about RF's activities, it seems that the dog was right and LE didn't need to investigate stranger abduction. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member