TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are thousands of undeveloped acres and hundreds of square miles of brush land and hilly terrain in and around Alpine. Unfortunately, there isn't what I would consider to be a real big "hunting season" in that part of Texas. I'm sure LE has canvassed and searched all the most likely spots RF may have dumped her, now they have to start checking in unlikely spots and begin looking for disturbed ground. It may take a long, long time before somebody stumbles across the right spot. I'm beginning to think RF may have buried her, which is going to complicate things immensely. Every time the wind blows and the rains come down, the signs of a freshly dug plot of earth is going to diminish. If he covered it up with something like wooden pallets, lumber, old carpeting, or even sticks and brush, it's going to complicate things even more.

This search is most likely going to take a long time. It may or may not be successful. Try and be patient, I'm sure LE is out searching everyday, we just aren't hearing anything about it. They aren't going to give updates when there's nothing to update.

I wish some of the LE officers that worked on Kayla Gomez's case could come to Alpine. :sigh: I know it is far, but it breaks my heart that Zuzu is still missing.

In Kayla's case the perp did not have lots of time to hide the poor girls body. Robert had two and half days to dispose and clean up his despicable act. Even his friend CE had time to clean his car before they searched it and this was done on the day or after she was reported missing. I hope Robert's friend and family enjoy their prison time.

They won't enjoy their time in prison and it's always especially sad to see children having to visit their parents in jail, but not nearly as sad as missing Zuzu!

IMHO CE needs to man up and tells what he knows. I'm surprised he didn't straight out of the gate. He could end up in jail along with his buddy. Wow! Talk about taking one for the team. Not worth it CE!

I had thought that maybe CE was trying to play it really cool in the beginning, so's to keep LE from looking too close at him, for reasons other than Zuzu, activities that may involve other people that he really didn't want to take down, but I would think at this point they would have picked his life apart pretty good.

I had thought that maybe CE was trying to play it really cool in the beginning, so's to keep LE from looking too close at him, for reasons other than Zuzu, activities that may involve other people that he really didn't want to take down, but I would think at this point they would have picked his life apart pretty good.

Yes, CE's "devotion" to RF is interesting. Devoted enough to potentially spend the rest of his life in prison. Isn't that interesting....
What does RF have hanging over his head?

:heartbeat:
Still praying for you and your family, Zuzu!

There is a new post on the Zuzu FB group from an Alpine local, appears to be alluding RF may have been on steroids, I may be taking it out of context, not sure?

There is a new post on the Zuzu FB group from an Alpine local, appears to be alluding RF may have been on steroids, I may be taking it out of context, not sure?
Interesting post. I'm wondering what the deleted post had said. I know that "roid rage" is a real thing.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Hmm, if there is illicit steroid drug use going on in Alpine, wonder if the supply has ceased or slowed down sense this crime happened

Zuzu Verk

Asking a favor of all of Zu's college friends and acquaintances (and basically anyone who is willing to participate)...Mom and Dad need some emotional support today. Could you, would you, please perform random acts of kindness today? Such a tough four weeks for this family; such a tough election night for all of America. Please make an effort to act in a way that promotes #TheZuzuEffect.
Thank you and G-d Bless. ��

Hope this is ok to post. Zuzu's mom on the FB group

SO much respect, what a wonderful, kind, caring family. Got me in tears

#TheZuzuEffect

I tried to look just now guess it's been deleted???

Thanks Skibaboo! I don't have any insider info like some of the other locals do. I don't live in town anymore and I'm more than10 years older than Zuzu and her friends, but we do know some people in common. I can say that I've worked with both Chief Scown and Sheriff Dodson in the past and they're both dedicated, hard-working men who I'm sure are losing sleep looking for Zuzu. I have no doubt that they will do whatever it takes to bring anyone who may have harmed her to justice.

Thanks Skibaboo! I don't have any insider info like some of the other locals do. I don't live in town anymore and I'm more than10 years older than Zuzu and her friends, but we do know some people in common. I can say that I've worked with both Chief Scown and Sheriff Dodson in the past and they're both dedicated, hard-working men who I'm sure are losing sleep looking for Zuzu. I have no doubt that they will do whatever it takes to bring anyone who may have harmed her to justice.
So glad you're here. We all need to know LE is doing everything they can, so we can feel safe as well. You have some pretty B.A. LE out there. I've been nothing but admirable of their efforts.

Reply to Jammy Jo up tread, dang phone! It was a paragraph describing the change in personality that can occur with steroids and it named a specific drug, which made me think it was a cut and past, but the person who originally posted it stated steroid in her little town and HE had been building himself up. It was shared by an Alpine local on Zuzu site. The original poster had, what I call a fake FB page, nothing on timeline, no friends, no pics. So IDK what to make of it!

Hello everyone. I'm a local (Marfa now, but I've lived in Alpine) and I found y'all through the Zuzu Facebook group. I've read everything up until now and I must say I'm impressed!

It looks like the grand jury is imminent.

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Blog-Search-continues-for-missing-Alpine-student-397314771.html
Let's get after it! I hope that they enjoy their last weekend free.

Welcome, Birdee!

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Praying for Alpine LE and all the agencies involved in helping bring ZuZu home. May the heavenly host of angels shine a beacon on their path to find this dear girl.
God Bless them and guide them!

WFAA spoke briefly about some movement in Zuzu's case this morning. Something about subpoenas and I heard Robert's name. It was so quick I didn't catch every thing. Do we have a GJ?

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member