TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your heart, ChaosandOrder! :heartbeat: Very good thinking. You did great and were gutsy. We must be twins...I would have attempted the same thing, but not as thoroughly. Go get 'em!

But if it was her friends daughter. Would she still represent him since he is entitled to a good defense lawyer.

Lol.

Now I know.

But I'm just saying that some of these defense lawyers will be judged one day. And hopefully they are comfortable with their reasoning of why they chose to try and help certain people get a not guilty verdict.

Now Dex, dear friend. I know you know that her friend's daughter has nothing to do with this and that's a straw man argument. :) No attorney would take a case close to them personally. And I agree with you that defense attorneys walk a fine line as to their reasoning and conscience. But really, so do prosecutors, many of whom have put the wrong person in prison while knowing they had a weak case. It happens. We celebrate when defense attorneys free an innocent person and when prosecutors get a conviction for a guilty one. But we condemn these same attorneys when the opposite happens.

The justice system as a whole is good one, handled by imperfect people. It's always a gamble.

But I do believe that everyone is entitled to the best defense they can get. I think that is perhaps what enables an attorney to defend someone who is probably guilty...their belief in the system. Unfortunately, having a good defense often depends on how much someone can pay, and that's not fair. I would not be surprised if Rogers is handling this case pro bono. One good thing, if RF is convicted there will be no grounds for an appeal based having an inadequate defense.

All JMO

9bc5109ac9d13fbdacc0653930e14f58.jpg

Not sure if I can post this, but I just wanted to add it to the possibilities, and I did call in a tip on this.

On November 4 I ran to the store on a whim and as I was coming underneath the I-55 overpass this vehicle had just exited. While at the red light I saw the refrigerator being transported sideways. I thought to myself about how you are not supposed to transport them this way. I also noticed the fridge itself was strapped. I then looked at the tags, which were new drive out tags, except they had 12/21/2016 as the expiration date. I thought that was off and then noticed it was from Texas.
My brain immediately thought of Zuzu and I snapped a pic, cause you never know. I live in Mississippi just South of Memphis, TN. Who drives an old refrigerator across several states with new drive out tags and then transports the fridge incorrectly?
I tried to follow the truck but lost it in traffic. I went to the store and then home. I called the tip line and said I know it sounds crazy, but I felt strongly I needed to call. I couldn't believe I just happened to pull up behind it.

I couldn't stop thinking about it. We see a lot of Texas tags here, that's not odd. There is a huge population of Mexican Americans living in the area. Many are from Chihuahua and travel back and forth a lot. This is what kept me thinking. Could Robert have family here? I told my husband that I was going back to the neighborhood I lost the truck in and just look around. I promised I would only locate it and try to get a tag number.

After driving through the neighborhood, I thought of the motels just off the interstate and maybe I missed the truck turning. There it was. I was scared. I drove by and tried to nonchalantly video it, but I couldn't get a tag, it was too blurry. I went back home and loaded my kids up in our other car with my husband and we went back. He remembered the tag number while I drove by. I didn't want to stop right behind it.

I went back home and called the tip line back and gave them the tag. If it was real. The next day my husband drove back by on the way to work, about 7 am and the truck was moved to the front as though they were checking out.

Okay so supposition time. What if RF had transported Zuzu to someone who essentially was to get rid of her. RF would not be lying if he said he did not know where Zuzu was. He would not be lying if he said he had no clue what happened to her. He would also be distraught in knowing he did what he had done.
I also wondered if those taking tips at the station were possibly compromised and this info never got to anyone.
It all seems far-fetched, but after the whole Todd Kolhepp thing, nothing these days could seem too far-fetched.

The truck was traveling South because they would have crossed the bridge from Arkansas into Memphis and then headed South to where I saw the truck. Otherwise they would have went East.

The license plate cover had Bill Utter Ford on it. I looked it up and it is located just outside of Dallas. It is a 7 hour drive through Midland, Abilene, and Fort Worth to the car dealership. It's another 7 hours from the dealership through Texarkana and Little Rock to Memphis. Not sure what the reasoning would be to drive so far other than dodging the death penalty and I hate to think of Zuzu being gone, but I can't stop think of the possibilities.
My husband added that the Mafia fed people's bodies to pigs and they used to think the Mafia was a conspiracy theory and it all turned out true.

I'm posting this now because I'm guessing nothing came of my tip, at the least I hope they looked in to it. It did open my mind to other ideas, though.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Im from Dallas area and I used to pass a Bill Utter dealership in Sherman/Denison when we went to our boat on Lake Texoma. Used to laugh because his website was "butter something". So wonder if this truck was purchased in the North Texas area?

9bc5109ac9d13fbdacc0653930e14f58.jpg

Not sure if I can post this, but I just wanted to add it to the possibilities, and I did call in a tip on this.

On November 4 I ran to the store on a whim and as I was coming underneath the I-55 overpass this vehicle had just exited. While at the red light I saw the refrigerator being transported sideways. I thought to myself about how you are not supposed to transport them this way. I also noticed the fridge itself was strapped. I then looked at the tags, which were new drive out tags, except they had 12/21/2016 as the expiration date. I thought that was off and then noticed it was from Texas.
My brain immediately thought of Zuzu and I snapped a pic, cause you never know. I live in Mississippi just South of Memphis, TN. Who drives an old refrigerator across several states with new drive out tags and then transports the fridge incorrectly?
I tried to follow the truck but lost it in traffic. I went to the store and then home. I called the tip line and said I know it sounds crazy, but I felt strongly I needed to call. I couldn't believe I just happened to pull up behind it.

I couldn't stop thinking about it. We see a lot of Texas tags here, that's not odd. There is a huge population of Mexican Americans living in the area. Many are from Chihuahua and travel back and forth a lot. This is what kept me thinking. Could Robert have family here? I told my husband that I was going back to the neighborhood I lost the truck in and just look around. I promised I would only locate it and try to get a tag number.

After driving through the neighborhood, I thought of the motels just off the interstate and maybe I missed the truck turning. There it was. I was scared. I drove by and tried to nonchalantly video it, but I couldn't get a tag, it was too blurry. I went back home and loaded my kids up in our other car with my husband and we went back. He remembered the tag number while I drove by. I didn't want to stop right behind it.

I went back home and called the tip line back and gave them the tag. If it was real. The next day my husband drove back by on the way to work, about 7 am and the truck was moved to the front as though they were checking out.

Okay so supposition time. What if RF had transported Zuzu to someone who essentially was to get rid of her. RF would not be lying if he said he did not know where Zuzu was. He would not be lying if he said he had no clue what happened to her. He would also be distraught in knowing he did what he had done.
I also wondered if those taking tips at the station were possibly compromised and this info never got to anyone.
It all seems far-fetched, but after the whole Todd Kolhepp thing, nothing these days could seem too far-fetched.

The truck was traveling South because they would have crossed the bridge from Arkansas into Memphis and then headed South to where I saw the truck. Otherwise they would have went East.

The license plate cover had Bill Utter Ford on it. I looked it up and it is located just outside of Dallas. It is a 7 hour drive through Midland, Abilene, and Fort Worth to the car dealership. It's another 7 hours from the dealership through Texarkana and Little Rock to Memphis. Not sure what the reasoning would be to drive so far other than dodging the death penalty and I hate to think of Zuzu being gone, but I can't stop think of the possibilities.
My husband added that the Mafia fed people's bodies to pigs and they used to think the Mafia was a conspiracy theory and it all turned out true.

I'm posting this now because I'm guessing nothing came of my tip, at the least I hope they looked in to it. It did open my mind to other ideas, though.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

This has been at the top of my list of theories from the beginning. Good job observing and reporting on this! Doing something along these lines sets up plausible deniability on RF's part. Hoping for a break in Zuzu's case soon.

Now Dex, dear friend. I know you know that her friend's daughter has nothing to do with this and that's a straw man argument. :) No attorney would take a case close to them personally. And I agree with you that defense attorneys walk a fine line as to their reasoning and conscience. But really, so do prosecutors, many of whom have put the wrong person in prison while knowing they had a weak case. It happens. We celebrate when defense attorneys free an innocent person and when prosecutors get a conviction for a guilty one. But we condemn these same attorneys when the opposite happens.

The justice system as a whole is good one, handled by imperfect people. It's always a gamble.

But I do believe that everyone is entitled to the best defense they can get. I think that is perhaps what enables an attorney to defend someone who is probably guilty...their belief in the system. Unfortunately, having a good defense often depends on how much someone can pay, and that's not fair. I would not be surprised if Rogers is handling this case pro bono. One good thing, if RF is convicted there will be no grounds for an appeal based having an inadequate defense.

All JMO

Excellent post Lili - I for one get aggravated at defense atty's. who know but are still successful at getting a killer off, IE, Johnny Cochran. But in all honesty his job was to test the evidence "Allowed" and force the State to prove beyond doubt. Maddening.

But to my BBM;
1.) And so do Jurors. I have allways taken it quite seriously but some don't, sadly.

2.) The best defense should not be decided on cost but unfortunately not all public defenders put their best into an assigned case :(

Im from Dallas area and I used to pass a Bill Utter dealership in Sherman/Denison when we went to our boat on Lake Texoma. Used to laugh because his website was "butter something". So wonder if this truck was purchased in the North Texas area?

Bill Utter Ford originated in Denton. They have several locations in North Texas; I'm not sure where all of their locations are, but their flagship dealership is still in Denton.

I bought my first new car there in the late 1970s.

https://www.cars.com/dealers/148761/bill-utter-ford/

"Utterly affordable"

#FindZuzu

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Is anybody thinking that what happened to Sherri Papini could be happening to Zuzu?

Is anybody thinking that what happened to Sherri Papini could be happening to Zuzu?

I hadn't thought about that. Now you bring it up, as horrible as it sounds, I think I'd like to be quietly hopeful it could be

Attorney here (entirely unqualified when it comes to criminal matters, thought), and whenever these discussions come up it's useful to remember that you WANT the accused to have a skilled attorney as that is one of the best safeguards against appeals, mistrials, etc.

That her boyfriend isnt involved? No. I believe he is responsible for whatever happened.
Me too, 100%. I do think it may have been accidental and he, probably they, panicked.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Attorney here (entirely unqualified when it comes to criminal matters, thought), and whenever these discussions come up it's useful to remember that you WANT the accused to have a skilled attorney as that is one of the best safeguards against appeals, mistrials, etc.

Thanks for this. So true!

I was intrigued by the search map behind the officer in the Video.

SS from the Youtube Vid linked in my last post

m7s7jp.png

Very good catch.

The blue circle to the left is Zuzu's apartment; to the right, RF's. The blue area to the right is along US 90 as it heads east toward Marathon. On that same (south) side of US 90 back over to the left is the sister's house. The blue areas near the top are along TX 118 as it heads northwest to Fort Davis. The area on the left is nearish the small airport; to the right, nearish the hospital where RF works. The red tracing along streets may be from GPS signals, but the red tracing to the east of the city is over ranch land. The tracing might also indicate drone flights.

Very good catch.

The blue circle to the left is Zuzu's apartment; to the right, RF's. The blue area to the right is along US 90 as it heads east toward Marathon. On that same (south) side of US 90 back over to the left is the sister's house. The blue areas near the top are along TX 118 as it heads northwest to Fort Davis. The area on the left is nearish the small airport; to the right, nearish the hospital where RF works. The red tracing along streets may be from GPS signals, but the red tracing to the east of the city is over ranch land. The tracing might also indicate drone flights.
Any way that some tech savy person can extract that search map, and post it for us so we can get a better look?

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Very good catch.

Yes, I did recognise a lot of the areas marked as I have marked them on the case map too, Like Zuzu's and RF's residences and the sisters house, and the friend of CE's house and the garage where CE took his car etc.

I was very interested in the lines, specifically I think it's blue lines or purple?. I had wondered if it was from GPS, I see one go from RF's apt to one of the homes, can't quite tell if it's sisters or CE's friend, and one from RF's apt to the hospital, and I think there is one from RF's apt to Zuzu's but it's hard to tell because I think there is a red line and a blue line there. I think the blue areas marked may be ground searches? and the red lines drone flights. Not sure what the green line is.

Thanks for your input! It really helps to have an expert perspective

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...two-north-texas-women-vanished-separate-cases

In this story it says that RF was seen driving his brother in laws truck. I may have missed it, but I don't remember actually reading that before.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
I also hadn't read that RF was actually seen driving the truck. Where was the truck when spotted, and which way was it headed?

From the article:
"Fabian's sister, Jocelin Carrillo, told the grand jury that she, her husband and her mother were not involved in Verk's disappearance, and that they are standing by Fabian, CBS7 reported.
Carrillo and her mother, Letecia Fabian, are considered persons of interest. Carillo's husband was questioned because Fabian was seen driving his truck the night Verk went missing.
"

The map, isolated
5540a04b573aa227857e0bf19cf1919a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members