TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed some as my wifi went off!!

On the Saturday, Zuzu's Mom stayed in touch with RF trying to figure out where Zuzu might have gone. He told her she left his apt at 3am. Next thing a phone call from his lawyer that says he has a message for you but the lawyers wouldn't allow him to talk, but she would pass the message on. All she said was RF was distraught.

Now the feed has gone off. Grrr
Nvm ignore, was an ad break

FR's Mom, only interview - "He's innocent, my son is innocent" then she says to go ask someone? I missed this bit, reporter knocks on a womans door, "no comment" (argh I missed who this is) Middle aged woman with short hair and glasses.

CE No one is vocally standing up for my side or Robert its just been one sided in the media
Asked about Robert. Ive neverr seen him get mad, others say they have I haven't

On the evidence against Robert, CE doesn't know if he believes it. Insinuating LE make it up/plant it?

Gah technical issues. Feeds gone

Why does he think Robert has to show a temper to be a killer, psychopaths are pretty calm people, look at Scott Peterson, he was the all american boy!

Why does he think Robert has to show a temper to be a killer, psychopaths are pretty calm people, look at Scott Peterson, he was the all american boy!

I think they asked him about it, if RF had a temper

I am by no means up to speed on everything about this case, but I do have a couple of observations/comments.

Regarding the grand jury:

Likely the break is partially due to the holiday and that the prosecutors are out of Austin. Whether there is more evidence/testimony for the grand jury to consider is something only known to LE and the prosecutor.

Unlikely that RF was subpoenaed to give testimony as he would likely be advised to invoke the Fifth Amendment.

It would be interesting to know if Zuzu's dog crate was found in her residence or if it is missing.

I know of a murder in Abilene where a man's body was removed from an apartment in a dog crate.

And then at 6:30a.m. Zuzu’s phone shuts off.

The phone company was unable to track its exact location, but Zuzu’s parent’s say it was pinged near Robert’s apartment -- the opposite direction from Zuzu’s home.

Police tell CBS 7 News, Zuzu’s cellphone and lanyard that had her ID and credit cards have still not been found.

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/SpECIAL-REPORT-Gone-but-not-forgotten----402900286.html

So the neighbor sees RF leave around 3 a.m., but RF tells LE that Zuzu left around 3 a.m. If Zuzu left why was her car still at his apartment the next morning? This is disturbing. Why can't the family say what they were told by RF? :desert:

I am by no means up to speed on everything about this case, but I do have a couple of observations/comments.

Likely the break is partially due to the holiday and that the prosecutors are out of Austin. Whether there is more evidence/testimony for the grand jury to consider is something only known to LE and the prosecutor.

Unlikely that RF was subpoenaed to give testimony as he would likely be advised to invoke the Fifth Amendment.

It would be interesting to know if Zuzu's dog crate was found in her residence or if it is missing.

I know of a murder in Abilene where a man's body was removed from an apartment in a dog crate.

I would like to know that too. Ronyo appears to be a Rottweiler mix from the picture, a large dog with a large crate. Zuzu is tiny. She would fit inside a large dog crate.

This is interesting. I don't think I've heard what breed of dog Zuzu's was but I saw a picture of him and he looked like a Rottweiler mix.

I know it's heartbreaking to visualize but her being such a tiny girl she would definitely fit in a large dog carrier....sorry to be so descriptive, this is sad.

I would like to know that too. Ronyo appears to be a Rottweiler mix from the picture, a large dog with a large crate. Zuzu is tiny. She would fit inside a large dog crate.

I posted almost the same thing, I didn't see your post but definitely agree.

Well Sherri Pappini was found alive, holding out hope that Zuzu is found alive too.

Could she have walked home? Possible that she went outside but left her car keys inside and was abducted. I keep getting drawn back to the stranger abduction. Hope that is the case; she may still be with us.

Her tires were slashed a few weeks ago!!!
Despite what Chris and Robert’s family say, those closest to Zuzu believe Robert is involved some how.

“About two weeks before she went missing, we spoke after class and she had mention to me she was interested in transferring to A&M University,” said Charlie. “She had mention she wanted to leave, she wanted to go to another school. She did also mention that she didn’t feel safe, that her tires had recently been slashed, and she had said I don’t think that Robert had slashed my tires, but he may have done it.”

Zuzu’s friends we spoke with say it was no secret that Robert had a reputation around town for being overly jealous and aggressive.

“She didn’t ever come to me directly and say, hey, I’m, I’m afraid of this guy or something, nothing like that, but I certainly heard that indirectly through other people,” Mark said.

Zuzu’s mom and dad don’t feel like they really got to know Robert, but confirm things got rocky six months in to their yearlong relationship.

“It was becoming like a three week interval kind of thing,” said Lori.

“So you can make your own judgment from that, I mean are relationships that are constantly coming back together and breaking up, are those good?” Glenn expressed.

Was that there before? :eek:

[video=youtube;M-1ZaH4c8pg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-1ZaH4c8pg[/video]

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/SpECIAL-REPORT-Gone-but-not-forgotten----402900286.html

Were her parents aware that her tires were slashed?

“About two weeks before she went missing, we spoke after class and she had mention to me she was interested in transferring to A&M University,” said Charlie. “She had mention she wanted to leave, she wanted to go to another school. She did also mention that she didn’t feel safe, that her tires had recently been slashed, and she had said I don’t think that Robert had slashed my tires, but he may have done it.”

I wonder if the tire slashing was investigated when it happened. I sure would have called to cops if my tires had been slashed. I'm going to check out the sheriff blotter for that time period.

I was intrigued by the search map behind the officer in the Video.

SS from the Youtube Vid linked in my last post

m7s7jp.png

She reminds of Christina Morris. And he reminds of Enrique Arocha.

Jmo.

The 12:38 mark on the above mentioned video. Just struck me when CG states when answering a questions about RF's cooperation, that maybe RF felt attacked and needed someone to back him up. I think this is a very interesting choice of words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh boy! RF's mom comes across as very defensive of her son. She would not even let the sister talk. So who shared the information about RF borrowing the BIL's truck? I think not the sister and not RF. Did CE share that bit of info with the police? Or was RF caught on tape somewhere driving the truck and ID'd? The lawyer is not answering any questions! Going to refrain from posting anything that will get me a vacation from here, but it is very upsetting to me to watch CE talk about RF not ever getting angry, etc.

Zuzu's classmates are so shaken up about her disappearance, and rightly so! I hope they encouraged her to report her tires being slashed to LE. Otherwise, I don't think she told her parents and RF may have even discouraged her from reporting it to LE. I hope she did anyway. Who slashes tires? Is that more a crime of opportunity used equally by females and males? Just thinking of Carrie Underwood's song "Before He Cheats" and makes me think her tires being slashed could have been by a jealous female. . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson