TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Fabian will loan him the $500 bucks he needs in order to get out........a small price to guarantee his silence.

Is CE out on bail?

Yes!

5fd2decc5162f6c4c201170294da393f.jpg

What a bummer. I just can't believe they still haven't found her. I know there is a lot of ground to cover in Alpline & surrounding areas. I'm really starting to wonder if somehow she was discarded (hate to say it that way) in Mexico. I don't know much at all about the US's ability to search/recover victims out of country. I just find it crazy that there's not a shred linking us to her location. CE & RF don't seem to be professional masterminds. I am assuming that if she was murdered, it was not pre-meditated. At least, I feel it was more so a crime of passion.

But then again, who slit her tires? Someone was out to get this girl & she was obviously in fear of her safety given reports of some of her friends/family.

Where are you Zuzu??????? Where haven't we looked yet?

What a bummer. I just can't believe they still haven't found her. I know there is a lot of ground to cover in Alpline & surrounding areas. I'm really starting to wonder if somehow she was discarded (hate to say it that way) in Mexico. I don't know much at all about the US's ability to search/recover victims out of country. I just find it crazy that there's not a shred linking us to her location. CE & RF don't seem to be professional masterminds. I am assuming that if she was murdered, it was not pre-meditated. At least, I feel it was more so a crime of passion.

But then again, who slit her tires? Someone was out to get this girl & she was obviously in fear of her safety given reports of some of her friends/family.

Where are you Zuzu??????? Where haven't we looked yet?

It's frustrating but I can easily believe they haven't found her. We have many cases like that on WS. Stephanie Warner in my signature, Holly Bobo (it took several years), and on and on. Amateur killers do a surprisingly good job of hiding their victims. :mad:

I have believed since the beginning that she is in Mexico and that RF had help from his family and friends like CE. I expect LE would need help from Mexican LE and I wouldn't be surprised if that is happening behind the scenes.

And to editorialize: If you are afraid of someone, you likely are right. Especially if they have done something scary like slash your tires. They will escalate. Don't be nice. Run away, far away. Poor, sweet ZuZu gave the wrong person another chance. This happens waaaay to often. :(
JMO

Alpine1.jpg alpine2.jpg

alpine3.jpg alpine4.jpg

Wonder what is taking them so long ? Imagine thousands of square miles of this terrain. West Texas kinda resembles the surface of the moon, plus a few tumbleweeds and some rattlesnakes.

Most of the land is private, which means permission to search it has to be granted or a warrant obtained. In most cases, with no probable cause, no warrant is ever sought after. The people that tend to hide bodies in the middle of the night know about these rules, and that's part of the reason when a person goes missing in such a remote and vast area, it may take months or even years to stumble across them if the person is disposed of on private range land.

Attachments

• alpine5.jpg
    alpine5.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 82
Where are you, Zuzu?!

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

Looks like scrubs. Doesn't he work at a hospital or clinic in Marathon?

Makes you wonder if he was at the bar, getting lit in work clothes/uniform.

I thought he worked for a liquor distributor in sales if I recall correctly?

Hmm. I wonder what's going on with the Grand Jury meeting that was supposed to convene in January?

I thought he worked for a liquor distributor in sales if I recall correctly?

Doesn't SOMEONE work at a hospital? RF? Or am I just thinking things?

Aren't we coming into the end of the time frame for them to reconvene Grand Jury, if they are going to?

IIRC, they had 60 days?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I had a dream about Zuzu last night. She was found and safe and everyone was SO happy.

:please:

Body found in Alpine!
http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Au...g-human-body-found-near-Alpine-412700743.html

ALPINE -- Authorities are investigating a body that was found near Sunny Glenn.

According to the Brewster County Sheriff's Office, the gender of the body has not been identified.

The sheriff's office is currently working to access the area the body was found.

CBS 7 has a crew on the way to the scene and will update this story as more information is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member