TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our favorite news station is in touch with local law enforcement, and working on it now as we speak. And they say thanks for the tip. [emoji6]

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*
I knew you were all over this!

Good job!

Brewster County -- Chris Estrada, a person of interest in the Zuzu Verk case, is behind bars after he was arrested for Driving while Intoxicated and evading police.

A person of interest in Zuzu Verk case arrested for DWI and evading http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/411469595.html

Lol. Dang Sibs. You quick gal. Lol

qd.gif

I've been practicing for when I visit Texas :p

Person of interest in Zuzu Verk's disappearance charged with DWI and evading arrest

ALPINE, TX (KWES) -
The Brewster County Jail has confirmed that Christopher Estrada, a person of interest in the disappearance of Sul Ross University student Zuzu Verk, is behind bars.

Authorities say Estrada was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated and evading arrest.

Verk went missing on October 12 and searches for her have brought no answers.

Estrada is a friend of Verk's boyfriend, Robert Fabian, who is a suspect in the case.

Bail has not yet been set. Estrada will go in front of a judge tomorrow.

NewsWest 9 reached out to the Alpine Police Department for more information on the arrest. They will release more details later this evening.

Stay with NewsWest 9 for the latest.

Good. I hope he blabs all he knows while intoxicated! #findZuzu

Our favorite news station is in touch with local law enforcement, and working on it now as we speak. And they say thanks for the tip. [emoji6]

Good work STQ ;)

I know we can't post social media, but there's some information going on about CE having a little police action last night on an unrelated matter going around. I'm not sure what exactly the parameters are for posting the details here, so can anyone local who is verified elaborate on this?

Thanks again.

I love it when people think they are sooooo smart and then do really stupid things.

I hope LE uses this as leverage to help find Zuzu.

A suspect in the Zuzu Verk case arrested for DWI and evading http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/411469595.html

Brewster County -- According to the Brewster County Jail Chris Estrada is behind bars after he was arrested for DWI and evading police.

Police do consider Estrada a suspect in the Zuzu Verk case.

The missing Sul Ross student,Zuzu Verk, has been missing since October 2016.
e105f432fb2f10b019615b0c55eff024.png

A suspect in the Zuzu Verk case arrested for DWI and evading http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/411469595.html

Brewster County -- According to the Brewster County Jail Chris Estrada is behind bars after he was arrested for DWI and evading police.

Smirk game weak here.

Is he wearing pink scrubs? His own clothes or jail outfit?

So the article says Police consider him a suspect.

If I recall, Police never named him a suspect before now....right?

Is he wearing pink scrubs? His own clothes or jail outfit?

Looks like scrubs. Doesn't he work at a hospital or clinic in Marathon?

Makes you wonder if he was at the bar, getting lit in work clothes/uniform.

Looks like scrubs. Doesn't he work at a hospital or clinic in Marathon?

Makes you wonder if he was at the bar, getting lit in work clothes/uniform.

I don't know where CE worked-- RF works at a Pharmacy/Hospital. I just Googled and found a lot of pics of pink prison jumpsuits and the neck lines are identical. Apparently pink is becoming common in prison.

I don't know where CE worked-- RF works at a Pharmacy/Hospital. I just Googled and found a lot of pics of pink prison jumpsuits and the neck lines are identical. Apparently pink is becoming common in prison.

I asked on the Find Zuzu page and a local said thats what they are issued.

Updated:
http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/411469595.html

Brewster County -- Update
According to the Alpine Police Department early Sunday morning an Officer with APD pulled over a white 2016 Ford Mustang for failing to make a complete stop at the intersection of Avenue E and 5th Street.

The Mustang then accelerated and continued to travel West on Avenue E, after a short pursuit of the car the driver stopped and tried to hide the car along the railroad tracks at the 800 block of West Holland.

The driver was identified as Christopher Estrada and was arrested and charged for DWI and evading arrest.

He has not yet seen a magistrate, bond has not been set.

Estrada is named a suspect by police in the Zuzu Verk case.

Updated:

Brewster County -- Update
According to the Alpine Police Department early Sunday morning an Officer with APD pulled over a white 2016 Ford Mustang for failing to make a complete stop at the intersection of Avenue E and 5th Street.

The Mustang then accelerated and continued to travel West on Avenue E, after a short pursuit of the car the driver stopped and tried to hide the car along the railroad tracks at the 800 block of West Holland.

The driver was identified as Christopher Estrada and was arrested and charged for DWI and evading arrest.

He has not yet seen a magistrate, bond has not been set.

Estrada is named a suspect by police in the Zuzu Verk case.

:what: Did he think they were coming to arrest him for Zuzu's case? I hope this is his undoing. Time to start talking Chris! #FindZuzu

I just saw where there is a Petition to Deny Bail for him.

Update:

Brewster County --
UPDATE 8:15pm
A petition has been started named "Deny Bail for Christopher Estrada #findzuzu" on change.org.
The petition was started only one hour ago as of 8:00pm Sunday and has over 100 signatures already.
The summary of the petition reads:
"The community requests that Christopher Estrada only be granted bail on the condition that he cooperate fully with the police department's investigation of Zuzu Verk's disappearance. No bail should be considered until Christopher Estrada discloses any and all information regarding the disappearance of Zuzu Verk, her current whereabouts, and the involvement of any persons, including, but not limited to, suspect Robert Fabian."

The petition is to be sent to the District Attorney of Brewster County, Rod Ponton, for consideration.

I just saw where there is a Petition to Deny Bail for him.

Can they do that? I mean, I know a judge can do that, but will a judge take into account a petition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj