TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article:
The search for missing Alpine woman Zuzu Verk continued on Wednesday.

Brewster County Sheriff Ronny Dodson said Thursday that investigators combed a large area of land however, nothing was found.

Now, Dodson says that leaves investigators with only one more area to search.

He wouldn't release where investigators searched Wednesday or what area was left to be searched in order to protect the integrity of the investigation.

Every time I open this thread the same thoughts jump out at me:

Who calls friends in the middle of the night, like 3:00 am, to go paint tables. Did they even go paint the table?

Who sends snapchat images, makes calls and sends texts in the middle of the night, in a desperate act to resolve a problem?
What image was sent? Why?
Why can't LE subpoena snapchat for the image? (We now know snapchat DOES store all images on a database)

Who randomly calls their relatives in the middle of the night to borrow a truck? Why did he say he needed the truck?

Who gets up in the middle of the night to drive to Mexico, goes into Mexico for 18 minutes, then goes back home all at the request of a relative, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?
Who claimed they went to Mexico, and why?

Who leaves in the middle of the night, comes back and randomly announces that "no one can pin anything on me", in the middle of the night?
Who did they say this to, and why?

Who desperately attempts to get their car cleaned 3 times in a teeny window of time?
Where had he gone to get his car dirty? What was he hiding that required the inside to be detailed, desperately?

This thread is closed for review. It will reopen shortly. Thanks for your patience

Thread is now open for discussion. Pardon the interuption.

GigTu, I'm curious about your comment "who gets up in the middle of the night to go to Mexico for 18 minutes?" I don't recall that it was the middle of the night but my memory could be failing me. The round trip is at least three hours. I recall that they went on either Thursday or Friday (I think Friday) but I don't know if that's MSM or an SM comment early on. Do you have something definite or are you running off memory too. :) It's a small point, but I'm curious.

Good questions, by the way.

GigTu, I'm curious about your comment "who gets up in the middle of the night to go to Mexico for 18 minutes?" I don't recall that it was the middle of the night but my memory could be failing me. The round trip is at least three hours. I recall that they went on either Thursday or Friday (I think Friday) but I don't know if that's MSM or an SM comment early on. Do you have something definite or are you running off memory too. :) It's a small point, but I'm curious.

Good questions, by the way.

I am guessing but WHY would he drive a 3 hour round trip to Mexico except to get rid of a body, Zuzu's body. Did LE ask Mexico to search there? JMO.

I am guessing but WHY would he drive a 3 hour round trip to Mexico except to get rid of a body, Zuzu's body. Did LE ask Mexico to search there? JMO.

It was the family members of the POI that went to Mexico, I believe his mom and sister, but I am not double checking this as I write. But your reasoning of why is still the question that is begged.

It was the family members of the POI that went to Mexico, I believe his mom and sister, but I am not double checking this as I write. But your reasoning of why is still the question that is begged.

You are correct. It was the mom and sister.

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

I know we can't post social media, but there's some information going on about CE having a little police action last night on an unrelated matter going around. I'm not sure what exactly the parameters are for posting the details here, so can anyone local who is verified elaborate on this?

I know we can't post social media, but there's some information going on about CE having a little police action last night on an unrelated matter going around. I'm not sure what exactly the parameters are for posting the details here, so can anyone local who is verified elaborate on this?

Ive been watching the situation unfold. Ive done some checking but I dont think Alpine lists their jail occupants online. So I think until a reporter calls and verifies it, then reports on it, can it be brought over her. Frustrating.

Someone send a tip to a local reporter. We can discuss when they publish an article. ;)

Our favorite news station is in touch with local law enforcement, and working on it now as we speak. And they say thanks for the tip. [emoji6]

Person of interest in Zuzu Verk's disappearance charged with DWI and evading arrest

ALPINE, TX (KWES) -
The Brewster County Jail has confirmed that Christopher Estrada, a person of interest in the disappearance of Sul Ross University student Zuzu Verk, is behind bars.

Authorities say Estrada was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated and evading arrest.

Verk went missing on October 12 and searches for her have brought no answers.

Estrada is a friend of Verk's boyfriend, Robert Fabian, who is a suspect in the case.

Bail has not yet been set. Estrada will go in front of a judge tomorrow.

NewsWest 9 reached out to the Alpine Police Department for more information on the arrest. They will release more details later this evening.

Stay with NewsWest 9 for the latest.

Dammit, NewsWest 9! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads