TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMOO, CE can't dispute or corroborate the neighbor's version of events because he wasn't at RF's apartment that night. Anything CE may have heard would most likely be inadmissable because it is 'heresay' however I am not an attorney.

When LE documented in the search warrant that CE & RF communicated via Snapchat I wonder if a subpoena was sent immediately regarding that dialogue because it could have been recovered. Read about their process here.

The more CE talks with the media the likelihood he's retained an attorney diminishes. Especially if you choose to compare the scenario of RF and his attorney, no public comments.

Thank you kdg! I cannot get the link to open. Is it similar to Nicole Lovell and the Chat app (Kik) with which she communicated with David Eisenhauer ? Please correct me if I am wrong. I believe LE was able to subpoena and get that conversation quickly. :gaah: You would think LE would have the conversation by now though?

There is still time though - 3 months.

WOW. CE seems so robotic & cold. Almost "rehearsed". To state that he's not "scared" to go to jail so calmly leaves me with sort of a sick feeling. He definitely knows more than he's sharing, and wondering what the hell he's trying so hard to cover up, and why he's so calm & collected during something so intense.
"Taunting" is the word that comes to mind for me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I just want to hear CE's explanation of the neighbor's story of Zuzu and RF arguing and the loud thud and Robert leaving at 3 a.m. and driving his BIL's truck around..... If he and RF are so innocent.... OMG! I am mad!
I want to hear stories from all other parties involved. Yes, even the "persons of interest". And the neighbors - including the girlfriend, the girl CE spoke out to, the gentleman from the car wash, the brother in law.... I want to see how the stories and recall of events match up, and click into place. Or not.

Where are you Zuzu? I so want to come home from work to see you've been found safe and are with your family...

Hello,

This is my first posting, but I followed all posts since day 1. These story really touched me. I graduated from Sul Ross last month so I was there on the same time than Zuzu. I also live close from where Fabian lived. ( since he moved recently). I would like to point out few things, that make me wonder he did it..

First, He lied about the fact that zuzu took off early on Wednesday morning, as her car was parked in front of his appartement at 7h55 precisely on wednesday 12th. I was on my way to work, a statement from me has been made few month ago to Police. It was not her usual way of parking, so I assume he displaced her car; as it was super close to the road.

I talked to the neighbord downstairs, and during the alleged crime, Fabian played a movie to cover the noise.

I know 3 other things via people who works in the case, but cannot disclose it as it is an ongoing case, but it really incriminate him.
I asked the neighbors downstairs why it takes so long for an indictment, he told me because they changed the judge and the new one has to follow up with new testimonies etc.... But not because not enough proofs are available.
I am convinced at this point, that he is going to be charged.

Hello,

This is my first posting, but I followed all posts since day 1. These story really touched me. I graduated from Sul Ross last month so I was there on the same time than Zuzu. I also live close from where Fabian lived. ( since he moved recently). I would like to point out few things, that make me wonder he did it..

First, He lied about the fact that zuzu took off early on Wednesday morning, as her car was parked in front of his appartement at 7h55 precisely on wednesday 12th. I was on my way to work, a statement from me has been made few month ago to Police. It was not her usual way of parking, so I assume he displaced her car; as it was super close to the road.

I talked to the neighbord downstairs, and during the alleged crime, Fabian played a movie to cover the noise.

I know 3 other things via people who works in the case, but cannot disclose it as it is an ongoing case, but it really incriminate him.
I asked the neighbors downstairs why it takes so long for an indictment, he told me because they changed the judge and the new one has to follow up with new testimonies etc.... But not because not enough proofs are available.
Welcome! And thank you so much for your post!

Hello,

:welcome: to WS!

It's really good to have you here!

Thank you SavetheQueen and Skibaboo, I really do appreciate :sunshine:

Yes!!! This is exactly my thought. He is a full blown narcissist who craves the spotlight. CE will hopefully say too much. Notice how he never mentions Zuzu's name in the interview. Just refers to this as a "tragic situation."

Hello,

Hey Mi88!!

So glad to have you here!

Thanks Lillie.Bernal & Rosie_Lee. That's kind from you.

Just wanted to say :welcome: too Mi88! Great to have you on board with us!

Posts have seemed to slow down now. Just waiting for that grand jury to meet again and then we should be getting an update!

Posts have seemed to slow down now. Just waiting for that grand jury to meet again and then we should be getting an update!

My thoughts exactly. I just hope we get some answers soon. The poor Verk family. I can't even imagine their pain right now. . . Come one RF & CE. This family needs answers.

We must not forget there is a 3rd person that is hopefully providing some answers for the Verk family. RF isn't saying anything and CE's lips keep flapping, but there is nothing of value coming out of them. Come on Grand Jury! #findzuzu

We must not forget there is a 3rd person that is hopefully providing some answers for the Verk family. RF isn't saying anything and CE's lips keep flapping, but there is nothing of value coming out of them. Come on Grand Jury! #findzuzu
Who is the 3rd person, CE and RF and someone else? Unless you mean the grand jury. On the surface of this case, it looks like RF used a truck to hide evidence, and CE is a cold hearted liar. Hard for me to see any other strong possibility. If RF and CE won't willingly talk, I'm afraid this case will go cold.

Sent from my VIVO AIR using Tapatalk

Who is the 3rd person, CE and RF and someone else? Unless you mean the grand jury. On the surface of this case, it looks like RF used a truck to hide evidence, and CE is a cold hearted liar. Hard for me to see any other strong possibility. If RF and CE won't willingly talk, I'm afraid this case will go cold.

Sent from my VIVO AIR using Tapatalk

As you may recall, Robert is still the sole suspect in the case and Chris is a person of interest.

By 2p.m. the grand jury had finished questioning Robert, Chris and a third witness.

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Finding-Zuzu-Grand-jury-reconvenes-for-the-case-407442855.html

I'm not really comfortable naming the person, but CE has talked about this person - if indeed I am correct (could be wrong) - on tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur