TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori says "we didn't celebrate any holidays this year." She's damn mad and I don't blame her.

RF looks like a scared rat moving out of his apartment.

Even if CE doesn't know where Zuzu is, maybe he can get RF to tell him still. . . if CE continues to befriend him. I'm just thinking of Kelli Bordeaux and the gentleman who befriended her killer.

I wonder where RF is moving? Is he allowed to leave the city while the grand jury isn't finished?

When the case begins to feel cold, you really start thinking back & re-examin things we've learned so far.

LE questioned RF's sister and mother about several specific minutes spent in Mexico. Were they contacting or reaching out to someone who could dispose of Zuzu (feel terrible saying that) properly?

Did RF panick & have CE help hide her away initially, and then after letting paranoia sink in to perhaps seek "professional" help? Did the family reach out to ties in Mexico for help? Something is keeping this family & CE extremely tight lipped.

Why did (of all possible cases) the lawyer representing RF suddenly come out of retirement to represent him? Is she tied in?

If someonone won't budge for even a 200k reward, someone or some group may be involved who is scarier enough to make the 200k not worth it?

If any of this is out of line, please delete. It's 3:34am where I am, and woke up thinking about this case.

I think we're all desperate to find out where Zuzu is.

I keep searching for news. I did just see a comment to a post on the Zuzu FB page, post dated December 24, comment says RF is moving out of his apartment today. Comment was posted today

Maybe now LE can go back and do a more in depth search. But then RF has to suspect that might happen so now I wonder if this wasn't something he planned prior to Zuzu's disappearance if there was a lease.

I hope LE or members of the Alpine community have RF and his family under surveillance, especially in regards to travel to Mexico. Iirc, the mom & sister said the trip they made to the border within a day or two of Zuzu's dinner with Robert was stated to be to pre-arrange for travel to Mexico at a later date. #findzuzu

I hope LE or members of the Alpine community have RF and his family under surveillance, especially in regards to travel to Mexico. Iirc, the mom & sister said the trip they made to the border within a day or two of Zuzu's dinner with Robert was stated to be to pre-arrange for travel to Mexico at a later date. #findzuzu
BBM

It was such a lame excuse for going into Mexico so briefly at that time. I posted about this earlier, but the travel permit they said they were getting does not require a trip into Mexico earlier than the date one enters Mexico. Most of the permit can be done online, with a brief stop at the border to validate it on the way into Mexico. If they were going through the entire process of obtaining the permit without going online, it would have taken longer than the 20 minutes they were in Mexico, as there are two places you need to go at the border to apply and validate. So there was absolutely no reason for them to drive over an hour to spend 20 minutes in Mexico that day to obtain a permit for future travel.

On the other hand, 20 minutes would be sufficient to hand off ZuZu to a family member of theirs waiting a few miles (five minutes or so) over the border. :mad:
JMO

BBM

It was such a lame excuse for going into Mexico so briefly at that time. I posted about this earlier, but the travel permit they said they were getting does not require a trip into Mexico earlier than the date one enters Mexico. Most of the permit can be done online, with a brief stop at the border to validate it on the way into Mexico. If they were going through the entire process of obtaining the permit without going online, it would have taken longer than the 20 minutes they were in Mexico, as there are two places you need to go at the border to apply and validate. So there was absolutely no reason for them to drive over an hour to spend 20 minutes in Mexico that day to obtain a permit for future travel.

On the other hand, 20 minutes would be sufficient to hand off ZuZu to a family member of theirs waiting a few miles (five minutes or so) over the border. :mad:
JMO

I doubt seriously if they would risk transporting Zuzu over the border - dead or alive. However, I don't doubt there are a number of accessories to the crime after the fact. Friends and family. In addition to those that know, there have to be those close to the POI that suspect what happened and they might know enough to help put the pieces of the puzzle together.

I doubt seriously if they would risk transporting Zuzu over the border - dead or alive. However, I don't doubt there are a number of accessories to the crime after the fact. Friends and family. In addition to those that know, there have to be those close to the POI that suspect what happened and they might know enough to help put the pieces of the puzzle together.

This is true. The fact that she hasn't been found or turned up in Texas yet has me wondering if she's being held or was buried in Mexico. 18 minutes is plenty of time to pass off Zuzu who was tiny enough to fit in luggage easily.

It's the only way CE & RF can be so calm & honest when denying knowing the whereabouts of Zuzu.

Unfortunately I'm not familiar at ALL how Mexcan/Mexico authorities handle US Missing Person's cases at all. Is the reward money transferable to Mexico to a Mexican civilian or law enforcement?

CE seems to be enjoying his 15 minutes of fame just a little too much. It's unsettling how he's so willing to appear on camera and talk about Zuzu. I think he definitely knows something, but thinks he's smart/charming enough to throw everyone off the trail and get off.

CE seems to be enjoying his 15 minutes of fame just a little too much. It's unsettling how he's so willing to appear on camera and talk about Zuzu. I think he definitely knows something, but thinks he's smart/charming enough to throw everyone off the trail and get off.

Well, just because someone THINKS something doesnt make it true. (referring to him thinking he will get off. I don't know how to bold things!)

He is going down for this - and unless he wants to take the full blame, he better get to talking about all of the truth. He is going down, now for how long? That remains to be seen, but I wouldnt be making any long term plans if I were him.

WOW. CE seems so robotic & cold. Almost "rehearsed". To state that he's not "scared" to go to jail so calmly leaves me with sort of a sick feeling. He definitely knows more than he's sharing, and wondering what the hell he's trying so hard to cover up, and why he's so calm & collected during something so intense.

WOW. CE seems so robotic & cold. Almost "rehearsed". To state that he's not "scared" to go to jail so calmly leaves me with sort of a sick feeling. He definitely knows more than he's sharing, and wondering what the hell he's trying so hard to cover up, and why he's so calm & collected during something so intense.

Ever since his name came up and he posted about it on his FB page he's been so calm. The phrase "too cool for school" fits him IMO.

A state in which a person thinks him or herself superior to everyone else in a given group or in general. Generally used sarcastically.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=too cool for school

CE is now stating that he is a suspect rather than a POI. LE is neither confirming nor denying this, according to CBS7.

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/EX...ect-in-Zuzu-Verks-disapperance-409612595.html

"In the end, whether people want to believe me or not, we're all on the same team,” Chris said. “And we have all been, not just us, a lot of people have been affected by this tragedy and I’m not going to hide from it -- I'd rather answer everyone's questions. I still have faith that there won't need to be any arrests, at least on my end."

Freudian slip?

"In the end, whether people want to believe me or not, we're all on the same team,” Chris said. “And we have all been, not just us, a lot of people have been affected by this tragedy and I’m not going to hide from it -- I'd rather answer everyone's questions. I still have faith that there won't need to be any arrests, at least on my end."

Freudian slip?

Perhaps. I think he really believes it. RF has the lawyer and she looks like a good one. Does CE have legal representation yet?

I just want to hear CE's explanation of the neighbor's story of Zuzu and RF arguing and the loud thud and Robert leaving at 3 a.m. and driving his BIL's truck around..... If he and RF are so innocent.... OMG! I am mad!

I just want to hear CE's explanation of the neighbor's story of Zuzu and RF arguing and the loud thud and Robert leaving at 3 a.m. and driving his BIL's truck around..... If he and RF are so innocent.... OMG! I am mad!

IMOO, CE can't dispute or corroborate the neighbor's version of events because he wasn't at RF's apartment that night. Anything CE may have heard would most likely be inadmissable because it is 'heresay' however I am not an attorney.

When LE documented in the search warrant that CE & RF communicated via Snapchat I wonder if a subpoena was sent immediately regarding that dialogue because it could have been recovered. Read about their process here.

The more CE talks with the media the likelihood he's retained an attorney diminishes. Especially if you choose to compare the scenario of RF and his attorney, no public comments.

CE states in the video from earlier today that he does not have an attorney and he wants to cooperate.

Honestly? I am not sure he is smart enough to hire an attorney. He reminds me of my ex - no one is more helpful, smart, handsome, etc etc etc as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj