TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all the screen shots of CE conversation on FB at home on my computer if anyone needs them
So it was a social media conversation, and not an in person conversation?

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

So it was a social media conversation, and not an in person conversation?

I think it was in person. The Search Warrant said CE was at his friend's house at 1:00 AM when the conversation took place.
He might have posted other things to fb though...

I can add any screenshots to the Dropbox if anyone would like for me to. I know we can't post them on here.

A local has just told me there is no recent construction going on in the area of the U-Construction Permit (that they could see). Others are welcome to check, though, in case my informant missed something ;)

I was thinking, even if the slab had not been poured yet, dug up ground in an area where they are preparing to build may not have attracted attention, but he would have to be sure they were not going to dig down deeper when building time came. A bathroom doesn't have a basement, only a slab, so would not require deep digging for the project. I wonder if there are signs advertising the bathroom project or the company building it?
And maybe they stashed her elsewhere to put in the construction site later. Excellent find with the permit.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

I just don't know that RF put much thought into all of this. Stashing her for later means you are planning ahead. I dont think he was. I think he panic and got rid of her body ASAP, mostly somewhere close.

I just don't know that RF put much thought into all of this. Stashing her for later means you are planning ahead. I dont think he was. I think he panic and got rid of her body ASAP, mostly somewhere close.
You're probably right.

A local poster mentioned something about the "pipeline." Is that still a possibility? I believe it was on private property and needed the land owner's permission to search that area with the pipeline.

In looking at FB pages, it seems CE is a golfer. He works at a liquor store. Maybe he dumped some of Zuzu's belongs in the dumpster where he worked. Maybe they threw her phone into the water at the local golf course.

Mods, can we have a separate thread in the basement to post and discuss the screenshots Jammyjo2000 has made?

Mods, can we have a separate thread in the basement to post and discuss the screenshots Jammyjo2000 has made?

I second this suggestion. If that is an option, I think it could really help to be able to discuss the multiple POI's in this case.

Had a sickening thought middle of the night. RF was a "liker" of a local hunting group - for wild non-native sheep (aoudad IIRC). Anyone who's a hunter knows how to really dispose of a body. :(

A local poster mentioned something about the "pipeline." Is that still a possibility? I believe it was on private property and needed the land owner's permission to search that area with the pipeline.

In looking at FB pages, it seems CE is a golfer. He works at a liquor store. Maybe he dumped some of Zuzu's belongs in the dumpster where he worked. Maybe they threw her phone into the water at the local golf course.

CE said on Facebook comments that he had nothing to do with anything and he hope she is found and he just wants to get on with his boring life.

That's what he said on one fb article comment that I seen.

CE said on Facebook comments that he had nothing to do with anything and he hope she is found and he just wants to get on with his boring life.

That's what he said on one fb article comment that I seen.

Not gonna happen.

Had a sickening thought middle of the night. RF was a "liker" of a local hunting group - for wild non-native sheep (aoudad IIRC). Anyone who's a hunter knows how to really dispose of a body. :(

What is the name of the group? do they organize hunts in specific areas?

http://westtexassheephunts.com

Thanks. Under Location of Hunts on that page it says:

West Texas Sheep Hunts are held in the harsh and rugged mountain terrain of several different ranches in the remote region of West Texas.
The Brite Ranch located in the Capote Mountains of West Texas is known for excellent hunting. Hunters will appreciate the opportunity to hunt free-ranging aoudad.The Brite Ranch offers limited hunting opportunities, which keeps hunting quality excellent. This results in a very high percentageof repeat hunters.

The Morrow Ranch is 45,000 acres of prime sheep habitat in Brewster County.
The elevation, rugged terrain and remoteness of the country, coupled with the hunting techniques of the expert local guides add up to an amazing exotic game hunt experience.

So, not very specific and too huge of an area to zero in on any one place he might have hunted :(
I wonder if RF HAD paid to hunt with this group if he posted pictures or details to social media anywhere?

It's not uncommon for an individual to have dozens of game cameras on their property. Some even send an email alert and video capture of motion. If he went out into ranch property to dispose of any evidence, that would have been a huge gamble on his part.

It's not uncommon for an individual to have dozens of game cameras on their property. Some even send an email alert and video capture of motion. If he went out into ranch property to dispose of any evidence, that would have been a huge gamble on his part.

If the hunters in that area are using game cameras, it would be an excellent idea for LE to put the word for the hunters in the area to check their cameras and report any suspicious activity.

They did and have continued to request this and other sources of video surveillance.

I still want to hear from Pumpco and ETP that they are investigating the more than 100 miles of dig for the pipeline. That pipeline crosses 118 not far from the hospital and extends down to Presidio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste