GUILTY TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You can cross over to what is called the "border zone" by land for 72 hours without a passport.

Crossing over isn't the issue - he would need one when he crosses back.

Requirements for Travelers Staying in the "Border Zone"
United States citizens do not need tourist visas if they enter Mexico by land and stay in a "border zone" ("frontera") area for less than 72 hours. This zone encompasses an area approximately 20 to 30 kilometers into Mexico from the U.S. border. Officially, a passport is not required to enter the border zone from the United States, but you'll need one to reenter the United States.

http://traveltips.usatoday.com/passport-requirements-cross-mexican-border-americans-21699.html

So very sorry Zuzu...Heartfelt condolences to her family and those who love her.

:rose:

Crossing over isn't the issue - he would need one when he crosses back.

Requirements for Travelers Staying in the "Border Zone"
United States citizens do not need tourist visas if they enter Mexico by land and stay in a "border zone" ("frontera") area for less than 72 hours. This zone encompasses an area approximately 20 to 30 kilometers into Mexico from the U.S. border. Officially, a passport is not required to enter the border zone from the United States, but you'll need one to reenter the United States.

http://traveltips.usatoday.com/passport-requirements-cross-mexican-border-americans-21699.html

Screenshot_2017-02-06-16-22-08_kindlephoto-11867751.jpg

http://traveltips.usatoday.com/us-mexico-passport-travel-requirements-21010.html

ETA: I think he could use a valid DL & Birth Certificate to get back into the USA. I'm not 100% on that though.

attachment.php

http://traveltips.usatoday.com/us-mexico-passport-travel-requirements-21010.html

ETA: I think he could use a valid DL & Birth Certificate to get back into the USA. I'm not 100% on that though.

I don't think most of us are worried how he would plan to come back. I think most think he will run there.

But thank you for all the updates today.

Can we get a :grouphug: ?

I''m heartbroken for the family. We may have expected today to come, even before the remains were found. I personally prayed for today to come as Zuzu's Mom Lori had pleaded for someone just to tell her where her daughter was, still.. I sit here with tears rolling down my face. I've gotten quite emotionally involved over the months, having suffered the loss of my husband not long before, I admired the Verks grace and took strength from their spirit. Today, I feel their pain and I grieve with them.

God bless you Zuzu, fly high beautiful lady :rose:

:grouphug:

Rest in peace, Zuzu. I'm so sorry for what was done to you. :rose:

I don't think most of us are worried how he would plan to come back. I think most think he will run there.

But thank you for all the updates today.

I agree with that and you're welcome.

I'm thinking the question was to do with the family trip across the border right after Zuzu went missing and then telling the Judge today that he didn't have a passport. It's possible the family had a Sentri card.

Yeah if he was to cross now he wouldn't want to come back.

For some reason, I'm wanting to say she's pro bono. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I know she came out of retirement to represent him.

WHY, though???

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

She used to be the Federal Public Defender and she retired from that job, but not entirely from law apparently. And if she's doing it pro bono, I'm betting it's for the thrill/rush of being in on a big case. I doubt that's something that's easy to walk away from.
BBM

Based on what I read and posted about Liz Rogers earlier, I suspect she is defending RF pro bono. It could be that she knows him through his work or something. While she may doing it for the excitement of a big case, it could also be because she is someone who likes to help people, both in her previous professional life as a federal public defender and even in her personal life, hosting long distance cyclists in her home.

As much as I dislike RF, I want him to have a competent defense attorney. There's nothing worse for families than to have a mistrial or the conviction turned over on appeal and have to go through the process over again. He is extremely fortunate to have her in his corner. But I am praying the jury gets it right.
JMO

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Alpine-12-Oct-2016-2&p=12958250#post12958250

Nothing I can think of to say seems remotely adequate. I'm so sorry, Zuzu. So very, very sorry. Holding your family close to my heart. :tears::rose:

I think they are going to put the squeeze on CE, think he will get a deal!

We all knew it would end this way. Poor Zuzu... I hope RF and friends go down in flames. What a vile group they are. Justice for Zuzu and her family.

I don't think they have the means to afford the bond even a small percentage of it, I saw the Brother in law at the food bank the day after the remains were found. Nothing wrong against those who needs help with foods, but it speaks volume about their capacity to bond RF out.

Also I think that the reason why the bond is not that high is because he has not been charged with murder yet. And I strongly believe that RF attorney will advice him to not pay the bond ( and try to reduce it on the same time ) until next charges are coming.

The defense no longer can come with a plea that ZuZu is alive somewhere, so I am assuming they are gonna play an accidental circumstance. Which I actually believe considering how close the body was found and all the proofs at the scene. That was surely not planned.
However there is always 911 to call, hope this will be an example for anybody in the future who attempt to cover his/her tracks.

Good points.

An absolutely nothing wrong with going to the food bank. Most of us have been in similar situations at one time or another. At least the guy is trying to take care of his children.

Good points.

An absolutely nothing wrong with going to the food bank. Most of us have been in similar situations at one time or another. At least the guy is trying to take care of his children.

I'm so mad that RF has drug those innocent children down this very nasty road too. Shame on him!

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

She used to be the Federal Public Defender and she retired from that job, but not entirely from law apparently. And if she's doing it pro bono, I'm betting it's for the thrill/rush of being in on a big case. I doubt that's something that's easy to walk away from.

Gotcha. Thank you. I was under the impression that she was completely retired.

Do we know if there's any connection whatsoever to her and RF or to his family? Any ties to speak of?

Totally agree. I am a volunteer there actually.

My heartfelt condolences to her family and friends 🕇❤
How heartbreaking. Rest peacefully ZuZu and judgement day will come for all that are guilty of taking you away. 🕇❤😭

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

My heartfelt condolences to her family and friends 🕇[emoji173]
How heartbreaking. Rest peacefully ZuZu and judgement day will come for all that are guilty of taking you away. 🕇[emoji173][emoji24]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

makes me sick- these animals - her poor loved ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member