GUILTY TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why... Oh why... Kill her? I'm sick thinking about it!

Personally I think it was a rage killing and he panicked. I understand why he would try to protect himself. But his friend Chris, his sister, mother, and even his BIL can join him in prison for allowing themselves being dragged into his mess. The lawyer I am not impressed with either, some crazy comment about Robert. I know she should do her best to give him a defense, but her comment makes me think less of her.

Personally I think it was a rage killing and he panicked. I understand why he would try to protect himself. But his friend Chris, his sister, mother, and even his BIL can join him in prison for allowing themselves being dragged into his mess. The lawyer I am not impressed with either, some crazy comment about Robert. I know she should do her best to give him a defense, but her comment makes me think less of her.

To be clear, he did not try to "protect" himself. He is not the one that needed protection. Cover up the murder that he just committed? Yes.

MOO.

I agree. No respect for her, now. MHO.

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Ro...eaks-out-following-his-arrest--412984203.html

“I think lots of people can swear to follow the law, and not do anything illegal, but no one can promise they won’t get accused,” said Rogers.

Also

“I’m proud to represent Robert Fabian and his family

Sheriff Dodson and Police Chief Scown’s goals are to now figure out why and how Zuzu was killed.

They hope to have some of those answers once Chris Estrada is extradited back to Alpine.

These 2 snippets stood out to me

Also

“I’m proud to represent Robert Fabian and his family

Sheriff Dodson and Police Chief Scown’s goals are to now figure out why and how Zuzu was killed.

They hope to have some of those answers once Chris Estrada is extradited back to Alpine.

These 2 snippets stood out to me
Sounds like she is on board for "his family" as well. Mama and sister did the clean up for sure.BIL not so sure maybe just knowing and not speaking up. CE helped with he body.Maybe he was present in the apartment when neighbor heard "Shut the F... up" . The sheriff stated he knew as soon as he walked up the grave it was Zuzu. Wonder what he saw that made him so sure. Clothes ? Perhaps they found dirt and grasses in the mustang , jeep or F-150 that was the same as dirt and grasses at the site.. Who knows for sure. I do figure they all had a part in it. I pray for justice for Zuzu. This has hit me hard I wanted a different outcome but in my heart I knew it was going to turn out bad. May God hold the Verk family and friends in the palm of his hands and give them peace knowing thet no longer have to wonder and can lay their baby girl to rest.:tantrum: So Sad for all

Todd UngerVerified account ‏@ToddWFAA8 1m1 minute ago
DEVELOPING: arrest warrant #zuzuverk case. Says she buried w/pastic sheets matching ones suspect bought day of disappearance @wfaachannel8

C4FLBR9VcAABk1p.jpg

C4FLDMWUMAADKWO.jpg

https://twitter.com/ToddWFAA8

Todd UngerVerified account ‏@ToddWFAA8 2m2 minutes ago
MORE: suspects visited dumpster, at Fabian family home in hrs after #zuzuverk went missing. Police say more arrests likely @wfaachannel8

C4FOUB6VcAAISwu.jpg

C4FOWKTUMAAP_hx.jpg

https://twitter.com/ToddWFAA8

But they were painting a table, right?

:drumroll:

Warrant: Fabian bought painting cloths found with Zuzu's body

The warrant states that Robert Fabian, who was arrested on Saturday, told police that he and Verk got into a “heated argument” after she came over to his apartment for dinner and a massage.

Perhaps the most disturbing detail in the warrant, though, is that according to computer data and surveillance video, Fabian used his friend Chris Estrada’s credit card to buy painting cloths on the night Zuzu disappeared.

When the 21-year-old’s remains were found on Friday, the affidavit states they were found with “…thin plastic sheets that were consistent [with] the plastic painter’s drop cloths purchased by Robert at the Dollar General.”

What did RF say she did with her dog "when he watched her leave at 3am"?

When exactly was it that Fabian bought the drop cloths at Dollar General ? I thought all of this happened in the wee hours of the morning.

What did RF say she did with her dog "when he watched her leave at 3am"?

I can't make out much but I'm going to take an educated guess that it say's something along the lines of "she stated she was going home to walk her dog, ponyo"

This would work with my theory that he drove her car home and let her dog lose on the leash to make it look like she got home and went missing whilst walking her dog. MOO

When exactly was it that Fabian bought the drop cloths at Dollar General ? I thought all of this happened in the wee hours of the morning.

It appears to be 10 PM Oct 12th. The night of the early morning she was probably killed.

Always figured he was stupid, just was lucky they didn't find her body earlier.

He bought drop clothes her body was found in. He removed his sheets and pillow cases and never replaced them with used ones days later.

Chris probably dumped the bloody sheets and items used to cleanup. Hope he also enjoys his new boyfriends.

I wonder where they put her body from 3 Am to that late night when they buried her.

According to the screenshots from the wfaa twitter, it was 10pm the night after she was at RF's house.

According to the screenshots from the wfaa twitter, it was 10pm the night after she was at RF's house.

So he waited until the next night to buy the drop cloths and wrap her up in them ? Where did he have her hidden all of that time ?

Affidavit: Plastic painter's drop cloth key evidence in Zuzu Verk case arrests
ALPINE -- Arrest affidavits of Robert Fabian and Chris Estrada share new details in the investigation of the Zuzu Verk case.

According to the affidavits obtained by CBS 7, Chris Estrada told investigators he went to Fabian's apartment on October 12th to paint a table.

Electronic data shows Estrada was at the Dollar General in Alpine, and Estrada told investigators that he and Fabian had gone to the store to buy three plastic painter's drop cloth.

Surveillance footage shows Fabian buying three packaged items, resembling the drop cloth. A receipt from Dollar General shows that a credit card from Estrada was used to make the purchase.

On the Friday and Saturday of that week, investigators searched Fabian's apartment and only found one of the three cloths that were purchased. The other two were not found.

I can't make out much but I'm going to take an educated guess that it say's something along the lines of "she stated she was going home to walk her dog, ponyo"

This would work with my theory that he drove her car home and let her dog lose on the leash to make it look like she got home and went missing whilst walking her dog. MOO

Thanks!

I must have missed that her dog was found on a leash. I thought I was caught up on the details.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StringTheory3333
Back