GUILTY TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I, personally, think there is no chance for CE to talk now. He is in too deep and not smart enough to ask for a paddle.

Actually I think he will squeal like the pig he is. I think I heard in Texas he will be tried for murder even if did not help in it but helped hide it. With that hanging over his head, he will rat out his friend for lesser sentence. I think LE has most things covered, but getting him to testify will guarantee their case against the low life that killed a innocent woman in rage. With his testimony they will the full involvement of the Sister and Mother.

I, personally, think there is no chance for CE to talk now. He is in too deep and not smart enough to ask for a paddle.

Let's hope LE puts a paddle into his hands and that he's smart enough to use it. RF is a drowning man and anyone who tries to save him will get pulled down with him.

At link * Peter Holley wrote about people walking " ... through the busy streets of downtown Alpine, Tex...." bbm

He is a general assignment reporter with the Washington Post, published in Wash DC, Population: 681,170.
".... workweek.... commuters from the suburbs into the city swells ...to a daytime population ... one million people. ...Washington Metropolitan Area ...surrounding counties in Maryland and Virginia... more than five million...
... combined with
Baltimore and its suburbs, the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area ... eight million residents, the fourth-largest in the country
.[SUP]"[/SUP] ** bbm

Before filing story, did Mr Holley himself see these busy streets in Alpine, population 5,905? *** I'm not making fun of Alpine, a wonderful place. Just wondering about this reporter's idea of hustle & bustle. Back to topic, pls.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
* https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/12/06/we-can-only-hope-shes-been-abducted-the-mysterious-disappearance-of-zuzu-verk/?utm_term=.ddbadd1e6a18 Dec 6,
** https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Washington,_D.C.
*** https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpine,_Texas Population = 5,905 at 2010 census.

Maybe, simply for the fun and excitement of it, I should take the stance that I'm not all that sure that RF and CE are behind all of this..............

steelman is overjoyed.gif click
Steelman is overjoyed that soon he will be
attacked from all sides and become the most
hated member of Websleuths.

Maybe, simply for the fun and excitement of it, I should take the stance that I'm not all that sure that RF and CE are behind all of this..............

View attachment 109548 click

You just earned yourself another bop on the head. :trout:

I've just seen this news piece perhaps it's been posted and I missed it. This is the first time RF mother has spoken to press that I know of.

http://www.yourbasin.com/news/robert-fabians-mom-speaks/651421096

In this interview, the mother says that she loved Zuzu, like a daughter.

But in the previous interview, the sister said, “We hardly knew her (Zuzu), from what we knew they had a good relationship.”

So, they hardly knew her...yet loved her like a daughter. :thinking:

*Calls the local hospital and reserves a bed for steelman*

Actually I think he will squeal like the pig he is. I think I heard in Texas he will be tried for murder even if did not help in it but helped hide it. With that hanging over his head, he will rat out his friend for lesser sentence. I think LE has most things covered, but getting him to testify will guarantee their case against the low life that killed a innocent woman in rage. With his testimony they will the full involvement of the Sister and Mother.

That's true. We have an accessory law here. Being the lookout? Driving the getaway car? Only kicked the puppy at the crime scene? Guess what. You're subject to be exact same charges as the person who pulled the trigger.

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

Let's hope LE puts a paddle into his hands and that he's smart enough to use it. RF is a drowning man and anyone who tries to save him will get pulled down with him.

I kinda had the feeling from the presser when sheriff gave positive ID information on Monday that they will offer a deal to CE to get him to talk. I'm going to watch it again to see what was said actually.

I think now that it's got real he might be more willing to open his mouth in a helpful way instead of a lying way. If he's not that smart now to realize Game over then so be it he should go down as hard as RF will.

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/412947563.html

Not attacked at all. I've ventured there myself.

I kinda had the feeling from the presser when sheriff gave positive ID information on Monday that they will offer a deal to CE to get him to talk. I'm going to watch it again to see what was said actually.

I think now that it's got real he might be more willing to open his mouth in a helpful way instead of a lying way. If he's not that smart now to realize Game over then so be it he should go down as hard as RF will.

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/412947563.html

I feel Sheriff Dodson says a LOT by what he doesn't say. Like he drops hints and alludes a lot. Almost like he wants the public to know but because he's bound to silence, he can't give straight answers. Not that this is a bad thing. [emoji12]

I feel Sheriff Dodson says a LOT by what he doesn't say. Like he drops hints and alludes a lot. Almost like he wants the public to know but because he's bound to silence, he can't give straight answers. Not that this is a bad thing. [emoji12]

The sheriff also stated in his press conference that the biggest question they had was "Why"?

I think CE is more than capable of answering that question. RF will make up an answer, so anything he says doesn't count anyway.

Now that I have ate some dinner, here is why I think CE wont flip: I think he is way in too deep. Yes, we know he gave RF his credit card to purchase the paint drop cloths. We know he drove RF around town to different dumpsters. We are fairly certain he helped dig the hole.

But why is he willing to do all of this? Why didn't he just tell RF that he was on his own? I cannot think of one person in my life that would help me hide a body willingly. So why was CE so willing? My guess is CE is has a more responsible part in all of this than just being the #2 guy.

attachment.php
click

Ha! I won't attack you if you will PROMISE not to blame lions, eagles and bears...oh my!! I'll listen to any other reasonable hypothesis just to see what you'll come up with. :D

Now that I have ate some dinner, here is why I think CE wont flip: I think he is way in too deep. Yes, we know he gave RF his credit card to purchase the paint drop cloths. We know he drove RF around town to different dumpsters. We are fairly certain he helped dig the hole.

But why is he willing to do all of this? Why didn't he just tell RF that he was on his own? I cannot think of one person in my life that would help me hide a body willingly. So why was CE so willing? My guess is CE is has a more responsible part in all of this than just being the #2 guy.

I know I'm not alone in thinking for a long time that RF has something on CE that would result in a prison term. He may think that stonewalling for RF will be a lesser sentence than he would otherwise get. Silly boy.

Ha! I won't attack you if you will PROMISE not to blame lions, eagles and bears...oh my!! I'll listen to any other reasonable hypothesis just to see what you'll come up with. :D

The worst part about my entire scheme is the questions I'll get from other members. Awkward and very carefully worded comments, pondered and thought-out with great sensitivity, but the last question will always be............"Is that really you in the photo" ?

He could be suffering from Necrophilia.

Because those sickos are fascinated with having a sexual attraction to a corpse.

Just an idea for now.

Because those sickos are fascinated with having a sexual attraction to a corpse.

Just an idea for now.

It actually did cross my mind if either one of of them did do something to Zuzu in the 'waiting period' before they buried her.

Just an idea for now.

Naaaa....RF got her out of his house the night this happened. All the noise and stomping around that the neighbors heard was a by-product of him trying to clean up the crime scene and get her loaded into his vehicle. These neighbors of his were trying to sleep, but he kept waking them up with all of the noise he was making. If they had looked out of their window at just the right moment, I'm sure they would have seen him loading something wrapped in a blanket or a sheet into his vehicle.........something pretty heavy and cumbersome. His neighbors simply weren't looking outside, or in the right direction, at the right moment.

I think he took her off and dumped her that night......"somewhere". Only after he got back into town did he meet up with CE and start to formulate a plan on what should be done next. That's when they gathered up all the digging supplies, borrowed the pickup, got the painters drop cloths, and headed out to do a more thorough job of hiding the crime. Somewhere along the way, CE must have had something in his vehicle that made him gravely concerned about trace evidence and touch evidence, thus his annoying insistence that his buddy detail his car in the days afterwards.

There's always the possibility that she was never moved again. The two of them showed up together in order to try and hide the crime. Where she was found may have been the original dumping spot that RF chose. Then again, it may not have been. They may have picked her up in one place and transported her many miles away to a more secluded area. CE knows all the answers. Whether he decides to offer it up or not is left to be seen.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo
Back