GUILTY TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Todd UngerVerified account ‏@ToddWFAA8 11m11 minutes ago
HAPPENING NOW: being told Brewster Co. Deputy sheriff transporting remains to @UNTHSC for positive ID #zuzuverk case @wfaachannel8

https://twitter.com/ToddWFAA8

Everybody had better hope that the coroner is able to establish a definite cause of death and not that dreaded "undetermined" conclusion we see so often.

If it turns out to be "undetermined", you can expect Fabians stories to get more outrageous with each court hearing.

You know, sort of like that little stunt Jodi Arias and Wormi Nurmi pulled, blame the victim and smear their name. I'd think that would be right down Fabian's alley.

Human remains now in transit to Dallas for identification

2zipret.jpg

ALPINE -- A Brewster County Sheriff's Deputy left town around 11 a.m. Sunday with the human remains that were found Friday morning, according to Sheriff Ronnie Dodson.

The remains are being taken to the University of North Texas in order to both identify them and find additional evidence.

Sheriff Dodson hopes to have a positive ID by either Monday or Tuesday.

CBS 7 News will continue to bring you the latest developments in this case.

From that picture you can see they had to cut down some shrubbery

My response to the Fabian family interview: I hope you all stand together in court, in prison, and ultimately before a higher power.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Anything new on C. Estrada this morning ?

If not, just think Mexico. He gave them the slip and really didn't even have to work very hard at it. I mean, he said he was going to Phoenix right ? Why wouldn't we all believe him ?

No warrants, no wants, ........no problem slinking across the border in the dead of night.

I'll stop there.................................

Re: CE leaving town...
From what I've heard, he lost his job and was in the process of going back to AZ at the time of his DWI arrest (or, the dwi arrest caused him to lose his job in liquor sales/delivery). He has lived there previously and has friends/family he could stay with. I suspect his reason for going there was because his chances of finding a new job here were pretty slim given his circumstances.

I agree it is very coincidental that the remains were found a week after he left town. However, if he had tipped LE off to the location...why would they have waited a week to go collect the evidence? The area she was found is close to a route many border crossers take, so it makes sense that CBP was there. I'm surprised they didn't discover it sooner, but I guess that doesn't matter at this point.

Re: RF's potential "story" as to how/what/why...
He may try to fabricate something like she OD'ed or died of natural causes and he got scared, whatever. The thing is... CE obviously knows a lot. And their friends know things. And their friends' friends know things. The less his stories match everyone else's (combined with his refusal to cooperate for the last 4 months)... the court isn't going to believe him.

And...

CE has to be involved somehow beyond just knowing about it or helping RF eliminate evidence. If he unknowingly stepped into some ***** by helping RF, he would have told LE everything he knew by know. Why would anyone (narcissistic or not) be that protective of a friend if they weren't involved?

I'm sure LE has looked into their past phone records. Right?! How often did they call each other at 3am? How frequently did the communicate prior to 10/12? My gut says there was some type of drug involved and RF got it from CE. Whether it was intended to be lethal or not, it was (due to rage side effect on RF's part or OD on Zuzu's part)... and RF called CE after to tell him what happened. If it wasn't going to implicate him, CE could have just said, "sorry bro, you're on your own here." But instead, he gave him a ride somewhere, drove around with him somewhere, went to his friend's house and acted pretty stressed out, etc.

All the puzzle pieces are coming together and they're both going to have to start answering some questions. Hopefully, now that the remains have been found, CE will "remember" a few more things.

:grouphug: for the Verk family :rose:

I will never forget Zuzu, her beautiful face and smile are imprinted on my brain. The Verks have behaved impeccably the past few months, with grace and love. Other families should take note.

And...

CE has to be involved somehow beyond just knowing about it or helping RF eliminate evidence. If he unknowingly stepped into some ***** by helping RF, he would have told LE everything he knew by know. Why would anyone (narcissistic or not) be that protective of a friend if they weren't involved?

I'm sure LE has looked into their past phone records. Right?! How often did they call each other at 3am? How frequently did the communicate prior to 10/12? My gut says there was some type of drug involved and RF got it from CE. Whether it was intended to be lethal or not, it was (due to rage side effect on RF's part or OD on Zuzu's part)... and RF called CE after to tell him what happened. If it wasn't going to implicate him, CE could have just said, "sorry bro, you're on your own here." But instead, he gave him a ride somewhere, drove around with him somewhere, went to his friend's house and acted pretty stressed out, etc.

All the puzzle pieces are coming together and they're both going to have to start answering some questions. Hopefully, now that the remains have been found, CE will "remember" a few more things.
This was my theory all along (drugs provided by CE gone wrong). Although I had the idea that the "shut the f#!k up" heard by the neighbor may have been directed to CE, placing him there. I have no basis in fact for that.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Todd UngerVerified account ‏@ToddWFAA8 26m26 minutes ago
#zuzuverk family releases new statement. Can't even imagine how difficult for them @wfaachannel8

2gt6n8n.jpg

https://twitter.com/ToddWFAA8

In previous interviews/stories, they mentioned Zuzu was one of three children. In one news video, there was a family photo with all three children. They previously spoke of Zuzu having an older sister. While it isn't related to the case, I'm naturally curious about the secrecy around her.

video referenced above: http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Zuzu-bake-sale-400021411.html

OMG I completely missed this big breakthrough yesterday!

I'm so glad she has been found. The family's statement is very touching.
May beautiful Zuzu rest in peace and may they all feel blessed for having known her.

Very glad an arrest was made. Finally.

I was following this case from the beginning and then saw the scroll on top that her ex-BF was arrested! So glad!

I'm thinking maybe they have RF on camera burying her....

:rose: RIP ZUZU

I'm wondering that as well.

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

Are you thinking it's video that was on the camera that was viewed Friday or very early Sat. morning? So it's a camera maybe like a game cam that has to have the card pulled ?

Anything new on C. Estrada this morning ?

If not, just think Mexico. He gave them the slip and really didn't even have to work very hard at it. I mean, he said he was going to Phoenix right ? Why wouldn't we all believe him ?

No warrants, no wants, ........no problem slinking across the border in the dead of night.

I'll stop there.................................

I know what you mean. But he's out on bond for the evading and DWI. I'm wondering how he managed to leave the state legally with those outstanding. A person normally has to remain in the area, and do regular check-ins with the bonding agent until the court date. So.....how did he just pack up and move to AZ?

Are you thinking it's video that was on the camera that was viewed Friday or very early Sat. morning? So it's a camera maybe like a game cam that has to have the card pulled ?

Yes, exactly like a game camera.

Yes, exactly like a game camera.

Thinking along those lines if he was in fact seen on camera "burying" the body as posted by Niner then that would also show if he had any help say from CE or anyone else. Good ideas

I'm wondering that as well.

Snapchat probably has a record of him sending a pic to CE before she was buried.

Wear GREEN tomorrow (even better if you have a Zuzu tshirt) to show support for the Verk family and for Justice for Zuzu.

I never managed to get one of the tshirts but I do have a green tshirt SCHMAE sent me from TEXAS. Can't be anymore perfect right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13
Back