GUILTY TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They Arrested RF!
attachment.php

Awesome!!!

I saw on FB, but had to come get it straight from you all! It seems there must be some evidence this is Zuzu. If so, Welcome Home dear one! Your journey is over. May there be justice for your untimely death.

Poor ZuZu and God Bless her dear family. Thank goodness the creep BF has been arrested, hopefully murder charges will soon follow. Does anyone know if there were previous domestic violence issues against him, or if ZuZu had ever been fearful of him before?

According to the CBS7 blog update a couple of minutes ago, a warrant was already in the works for Robert. So apparently there's MUCH more evidence at hand. Thank you, Jesus!

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

Poor ZuZu and God Bless her dear family. Thank goodness the creep BF has been arrested, hopefully murder charges will soon follow. Does anyone know if there were previous domestic violence issues against him, or if ZuZu had ever been fearful of him before?

Previous news reports quote friends who say that she was afraid of him, and I believe she was noted as wanting to transfer schools to get away from him. (Correct me, please, if I'm misquoting!)

Prayers for all who knew Zuzu, may she Rest In Peace.

1:40 p.m. Update: Additional remains have been found on Saturday.

According to Brewster County Sheriff Ronny Dodson, finding more remains will allow investigators to better determine a cause.

Among those found today included remains that are 'crucial' to the identification and investigation, Sheriff Dodson says.

The sheriff's office is planning on taking the remains to the University of North Texas for testing either Saturday night or Sunday morning. The scene where the body was found is expected to be cleared by tonight.

Alpine Police Chief Russell Scown also tells CBS 7 that a warrant for Robert Fabian was already in the works before a body was found Friday morning.

***Not related to Zuzu, but the case in KY where Crystal I believe is her name is missing. Remains were found per a comment under an article about Zuzu but I don't know more.***

Fly high sweet Zuzu! You're smile captured the hearts of strangers across the nation and you became ours. My heart goes out to all of your loved ones that are hurting right now.

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Ro...the-disappearance-of-Zuzu-Verk-412779503.html

Everything We Know About Robert Fabian

Alpine --
Robert Fabian, the former boyfriend of Zuzu Verk, has been arrested on a warrant for tampering with or fabricating physical evidence by concealing a human corpse.
Fabian has been a suspect in the case of the disappearance of Zuzu Verk since late-October.
Search warrants, obtained by CBS 7, reveal he reported Zuzu Verk missing on October 14th at 1:00pm, he told police that his girlfriend had been missing since early Wednesday October 12th.
Warrants also reveal that two phone calls were made to Fabian's friend Chris Estrada around 3:15am on October 12th, then later on Snapchat.

<modsnip>

My heart goes out to her parents and siblings. How awful to have this happen. Who kills someone they argue with?! I mean really. This guy is nuts. So glad he was arrested.

7 agencies involved at the scene

RF's arrest has been in the works going back months, but was sped up after finding the remains

Certain items found make them believe this is Zuzu

Too soon to say about murder charges, waiting for ME to conduct examinations

Scene should be cleared by this evening, some scenes still to be documented/photographed

Still waiting for positive ID but everything leads to it being Zuzu

Remains were all bones but other items have been found along with the remains (won't comment on what)

Never stopped looking, never stopped with the investigation which was in fact picking up speed

They previously searched this area via air, was always worried they would overlook something but upon finding the remains realised they would never have been seen from the air.

Thanking the community, all the companies including McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Wendys.. long list who have come together for the family and the searchers. Very appreciative. Huge thank you to the media for keeping the pressure on.

Ok, so RF was arrested for tampering with evidence by concealing a corpse.

So LE must have more info than they have released (well, obviously). So what could they have that is enough to point to RF. We know he did it...but there must be more. And why not murder?
The only solid evidence they may have had at the moment was something like dirt found in his car or apartment that could be evidenced as coming from the spot where she was found or a possible shoe print or tire track. Something that let them know for sure he was there when she was buried, and enough to get him arrested until they can get more on him for further charges.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Previous news reports quote friends who say that she was afraid of him, and I believe she was noted as wanting to transfer schools to get away from him. (Correct me, please, if I'm misquoting!)

I wonder why she went out with him this last time. Maybe giving him one more chance? I wonder too if he had been drinking when he killed her. Some people do things when they are drunk that they would never do sober. Poor Zuzu

7 agencies involved at the scene

RF's arrest has been in the works going back months, but was sped up after finding the remains

Certain items found make them believe this is Zuzu

Too soon to say about murder charges, waiting for ME to conduct examinations

Scene should be cleared by this evening, some scenes still to be documented/photographed

Still waiting for positive ID but everything leads to it being Zuzu

Remains were all bones but other items have been found along with the remains (won't comment on what)

Never stopped looking, never stopped with the investigation which was in fact picking up speed

They previously searched this area via air, was always worried they would overlook something but upon finding the remains realised they would never have been seen from the air.

Thanking the community, all the companies including McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Wendys.. long list who have come together for the family and the searchers. Very appreciative. Huge thank you to the media for keeping the pressure on.

Thank you! I couldn't watch it because our internet is sluggish out here.

Maybe Chris Estrada gave information during his dui arrest.

A drunk man tells no lies. Hmmmm

I wonder what the equipment is. It's such an odd location. There's nothing visible there that would seem connected to the Border Patrol. I'm just interested and not implying anything. Locals?

There is a Border Patrol location in Alpine, a few miles from where the remains were found.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joy1218
Back