GUILTY TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know what you mean. But he's out on bond for the evading and DWI. I'm wondering how he managed to leave the state legally with those outstanding. A person normally has to remain in the area, and do regular check-ins with the bonding agent until the court date. So.....how did he just pack up and move to AZ?

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

I know when my ex husband was arrested for domestic violence he was bonded out and was able to leave Texas for New Mexico. He had to get his bondsman approval as well as the judge before he could leave. He also had to come back for every hearing, in person (vs. just his lawyer showing up, which is allowed in other circumstances).

My ex used the argument that since he was a cop and everyone in our small town knew he had been arrested for violence that no one would hire him. He basically had to leave the area so the the could find any employment.

The judge sets bond conditions. So CE may be okay to move as long as he shows up to his court dates.

I think those charges are also considered misdemeanors. Or minor felony at best.

But anyways. Iam sure they searched his car during the impounding process. So maybe they found a map in the car. Idk

Wear GREEN tomorrow (even better if you have a Zuzu tshirt) to show support for the Verk family and for Justice for Zuzu.

I never managed to get one of the tshirts but I do have a green tshirt SCHMAE sent me from TEXAS. Can't be anymore perfect right?

Where do we get a Zuzu shirt???

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

In previous interviews/stories, they mentioned Zuzu was one of three children. In one news video, there was a family photo with all three children. They previously spoke of Zuzu having an older sister. While it isn't related to the case, I'm naturally curious about the secrecy around her.

video referenced above: http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Zuzu-bake-sale-400021411.html

Yes, Glenn Verk mentioned Lori, Miles and I are forever grateful. I was surprised too. My prayers go out for all of them.

Lori truly is an incredible woman. There is no doubt that Zuzu will get the justice she deserves.

I suspect at bond hearing in the AM judge will set bond at a million due to being a flight risk. I suspect lawyer will argue that (perhaps saying he didn't run before) he also hadn't been arrested before and thought he was smarter than anyone else and wouldn't be caught. In the end I bet it's a million.

ZuZu's mom - replied so eloquently, "Justice" !

"My baby girl, they did this to her," Lori said with confidence.

May waves of warmth & love wash over the Verk family <3

I must be mean in my core or something.... I'm rather giddy, enjoying the superbowl game knowing <modsnip>RF is sitting in jail pondering his misdeeds, feeling sorry for himself, amd knowing they won't provide him the opportunity of the sweet relief of suicide. Hahaha I hope he suffers royally.

I must be mean in my core or something.... I'm rather giddy, enjoying the superbowl game knowing <modsnip> RF is sitting in jail pondering his misdeeds, feeling sorry for himself, amd knowing they won't provide him the opportunity of the sweet relief of suicide. Hahaha I hope he suffers royally.

Your not alone. I was in fact thinking the same exact thing ( but about the Sarah Stern case, the two perps are probably sitting in jail crying for their momma's right now and I take much pleaser in knowing that they're miserable)

I am so sorry Zuzu's remains are believed to have been found. She was so young only 22 and had her whole life ahead of her. I hope DNA is found on Zuzu's remains and cause of death can be determined. I will continue to pray for the Verk family and that justice is done. Thank you to all of you for contributing to Zuzu's thread.

So sad for ZuZu but glad that the family may finally have some answers.

I sure hope they can build a solid case. Since the Rangers are involved, I am confident convictions will result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

[video=twitter;828614260125233152]https://twitter.com/ToddWFAA8/status/828614260125233152[/video]

Todd UngerVerified account &#8207;@ToddWFAA8 5m5 minutes ago
HAPPENING NOW: Sheriff & judge arrive for Robert Fabian bond setting at Co. jail. Suspect in #zuzuverk case @wfaachannel8 @MarkSmith_FWST

ok, I have knots in my stomach as I wait on his bond hearing.

Any news? I had to go out, I've been refreshing twitter like a mad woman but don't see any update about the hearing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange
Back