GUILTY TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was hoping for no bond, or at least for it to be set much higher! What the heck?

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

I am thinking it isn't higher because he hasnt been charged with her murder....YET.

I was hoping for no bond, or at least for it to be set much higher! What the heck?

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Yea I agree $500,000 I did t think they would give him bond.
But he's not charged with murder yet is he?

Bail has been set for Robert Fabian. Fabian's bail is at $500,000 with conditions. If Fabian makes bond, one of the conditions is he will have to report daily to the Brewster County Sheriff's Office. Fabian was magistrated by Justice of the Peace, Gilbert Valenzuela.

found at: Alpine Police Department FB Page.

I hope and pray they find RF's & CE's DNA on her clothing/belongings from the second crime scene to seal the deal. I mean we know he killed her at the apartment so his, hers and CE's DNA there would be normal since all three had been there before.

Praying for her family to get justice.

As green as I could get for you, sweet Zuzu!
a0c6d1b95532ebfe395de7ca02113d4b.jpg

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

I hope and pray they find RF's & CE's DNA on her clothing/belongings from the second crime scene to seal the deal. I mean we know he killed her at the apartment so his, hers and CE's DNA there would be normal since all three had been there before.

Praying for her family to get justice.

I don't think this has been stated as a fact. We don't yet know the manner and cause. That's why retrieving and processing evidence from the second
crime scene is so crucial. We don't know what other evidence was recovered, or if there is usable DNA. I'm hoping and praying there is!

MOO

Sheriff Dodson says RF said he doesn't have a passport and he will not talk about CE. I'm starting to think CE turned on RF.

As green as I could get for you, sweet Zuzu!
a0c6d1b95532ebfe395de7ca02113d4b.jpg

Same green as mine! I had to dig it out of the laundry basket though, so it's wrinkled. Don't judge me I'm allergic to ironing :p

It says Classic Cowgirl and came all the way from TX, from SCHMAE. For you Zuzu <3 For your Mom and Dad, your family and loved ones. We stand with you, may justice come swiftly. #JusticeForZuzu

16522725_1275840255829224_83089760_n.jpg

Same green as mine! I had to dig it out of the laundry basket though, so it's wrinkled. Don't judge me I'm allergic to ironing :p

It says Classic Cowgirl and came all the way from TX, from SCHMAE. For you Zuzu <3 For your Mom and Dad, your family and loved ones. We stand with you, may justice come swiftly. #JusticeForZuzu

16522725_1275840255829224_83089760_n.jpg

I just have to ask - are you wearing Batman leggings in that photo? Lol

Yea I agree $500,000 I did t think they would give him bond.
But he's not charged with murder yet is he?

I thought a million but 1/2 will keep him in. I just don't see the family raising that amount to get him out. Now with saying that not sure about his lawyer signing some type of contract. Who knows and I could be wrong but it's my hope he can't make bond

http://www.cbs7.com/livestream

RF's lawyer Liz Rogers says she is 'proud to be representing him'

Someone pass me the sick bucket! :stormingmad:

Definitely sickening. And she's a good lawyer too ( I don't have personal experience, but a class I was in went to one of her trials and I've always heard that she's bulldog for her clients). At least since she's good at her job, once RF is convicted he can't appeal on the basis of poor counsel.

And I too would be surprised if he was able to come up with the bond money. Not to be rude, be we saw his sister's house. There's nothing wrong with it, but it's not the house of someone who can put up $50,000 to bail our her brother.

Definitely sickening. And she's a good lawyer too ( I don't have personal experience, but a class I was in went to one of her trials and I've always heard that she's bulldog for her clients). At least since she's good at her job, once RF is convicted he can't appeal on the basis of poor counsel.

And I too would be surprised if he was able to come up with the bond money. Not to be rude, be we saw his sister's house. There's nothing wrong with it, but it's not the house of someone who can put up $50,000 to bail our her brother.

I'm wondering/betting the lawyer springs him. Just that feeling.

Does anyone know or heard if it's a cash bond? If it's cash, then I don't see him getting out.

It's a cash surety bond but I'm hoping they still won't be able to come up with the $50,000 for their portion.

They will give him bail on the minor charge and then no bail on the big charge. Jmo

They may even let him go through the process and rearrest him as he is walking out the jail house door.

But they do have to examine the bone remains for possible c.o.d.

So it may take time.

"&#8220;Some of the information on the arrest affidavit shows that evidence at the scene, including human remains, have features that are consistent with Zuzu Verk,&#8221; Fierro said in a statement. The complete affidavit was expected to be released Monday, according to Fierro."
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/zuzu-ve...llow-grave-likely-missing-student-texas-cops/

Waiting on that affidavit...

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003