GUILTY TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.cbs7.com/livestream

RF's lawyer Liz Rogers says she is 'proud to be representing him'

Someone pass me the sick bucket! :stormingmad:

If it will make you feel any better Skibs, Liz Rogers is doing exactly what we want her to do. We want no grounds for appeal. If she's anything other than positive, it works in RF's favor when he's found guilty. As I posted waaay back, she's an excellent attorney, so RF will receive the vigorous defense everyone is entitled to have. He will never be able to appeal his conviction on the grounds of inadequate representation.

I don't know who's paying her or if she's doing this pro bono, and if so, why. Whatever the case, I expect an ugly defense, somehow blaming ZuZu even if the DA has abundant evidence. It's gamesmanship. As we saw with Jodi Arias, all those negative ideas are presented at trial with the goal of reducing the sentence later. It probably saved JA from the death sentence. Personally, I think LWOP is fine because IIRC it means only one appeal and she (and hopefully RF) fade away and receive no special treatment. Being no one special in the general population in prison for the rest of their lives is perfect punishment for them.

Keep your eye on the prize and ignore all the nasty stuff! There will be justice for ZuZu!!

If it will make you feel any better Skibs, Liz Rogers is doing exactly what we want her to do. We want no grounds for appeal. If she's anything other than positive, it works in RF's favor when he's found guilty. As I posted waaay back, she's an excellent attorney, so RF will receive the vigorous defense everyone is entitled to have. He will never be able to appeal his conviction on the grounds of inadequate representation.

I don't know who's paying her or if she's doing this pro bono, and if so, why. Whatever the case, I expect an ugly defense, somehow blaming ZuZu even if the DA has abundant evidence. It's gamesmanship. As we saw with Jodi Arias, all those negative ideas are presented at trial with the goal of reducing the sentence later. It probably saved JA from the death sentence. Personally, I think LWOP is fine because IIRC it means only one appeal and she (and hopefully RF) fade away and receive no special treatment. Being no one special in the general population in prison for the rest of their lives is perfect punishment for them.

Keep your eye on the prize and ignore all the nasty stuff! There will be justice for ZuZu!!

I know you're right Lilibet, thank you. Just ya know, it got my back up..

Im kinda hoping that his family will post his bail....so he can lose it when he is re-arrested. I have absolutely no sympathy for him or his family.

And no - he does't have a passport but I bet that would kill himself once he is out, to keep from going to the big house. The reality has to be hitting him (I would hope) that he is going down.

I will be surprised if his family can come up with the $50,000 to bail him out. I am wondering if they will be able to continue paying the attorney's fees for a murder trial, as RF won't be bringing in a paycheck. I am speculating they paid her some minimal retainer. I would image her fee for going to trial isn't going to be cheap!

I've often wondered if the reason for the quick trip to Mexico wasn't to get money from grandma for the retainer.

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

I've often wondered if the reason for the quick trip to Mexico wasn't to get money from grandma for the retainer.

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

I never thought of that. You could be right.

Alpine PD live press conference! CE arrested by Phoenix PD!

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

More arrests eventually per Sheriff Dodson.

Remains have been confirmed to be Zuzu

Family of RF still considered POI

CE has been arrested!!

The 2 main suspects are in custody

So, I think it is interesting that RF does not have a passport, being so close to the border. I wonder why that is? He would need one if he was to go into Mexico and since he has family there, you would think he would go see them.

Live presser on FB.... CE awaiting extradition. RF has not been informed of the positive finding that it's Zuzu. Public asked to stay away from grave site because it is on private property. Not disclosing much except that RF and CE have been uncooperative and misleading.

CE not cooperative.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange