GUILTY TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh wow - I just read the warrant. I've been off the forum for a bit - was this really not enough for the grand jury to indict? I guess RF purchasing the tarps with CE's card that was in the grave. That plus CE's computer location tracking system (what is that?) - seem to provide a compelling case.
*I'm just so glad the wheels of justice are turning for Zuzu and her family.*

Oh wow - I just read the warrant. I've been off the forum for a bit - was this really not enough for the grand jury to indict? I guess RF purchasing the tarps with CE's card that was in the grave. That plus CE's computer location tracking system (what is that?) - seem to provide a compelling case.
*I'm just so glad the wheels of justice are turning for Zuzu and her family.*

Seems they have so much on CE but not so much on RF. RF last person seen with Zuzu and buying painters cloth , joking statement to friend *Rolls eyes* snap chat calls and wanting to wipe FB info. CE oh so much what a big big dummy for helping and not talking. Time to pay the piper don't go down alone for this RF monkey.Tell the truth, make yourself a deal for a lesser sentence let that pig take the murder charge.

Looking back over that search warrant wonder what the joke was suppose to mean. WE all know he killed beautiful Zu so what secret did she know?

I wonder if she could have been pregnant & not far along -but far enough that she would know and tell RF.

Ms. Verk had brought that up as a theory in late Dec but she had said taken to Mexico to have child.I do not know. She also stated she was a "desperate mother grasping at straws" Bless her heart. She's an awesome mom to Zuzu and Miles. I saw an interview and Miles was talking and trying hard not to break down and Ms. Verk ask Miles "did you like her advice" lol and he laughed and regained control of his emotions. That was just a touching moment to me..

ETA: If this was the case and I'm not saying it was Zuzu didn't deserve to die. It doesn't change my feelings for Zuzu she was killed and those responsible need to pay the price by life in prison.

I don't get it, taken to Mexico to have child? What does that mean? I don't believe she was pregnant, she was going to be going to Texas A&M. Maybe he came at her or maybe he didn't want her to leave. Maybe he was drinking and things got out of control. So many maybes.

I don't get it, taken to Mexico to have child? What does that mean? I don't believe she was pregnant, she was going to be going to Texas A&M. Maybe he came at her or maybe he didn't want her to leave. Maybe he was drinking and things got out of control. So many maybes.

I was replying to 806mom and stating a theory Ms. Verk had had in Late Dec. Meaning the thought had crossed Ms. Verk's mind. We do not know and will never know.

ETA: I deleted my post because I'm afraid it may of violated TOS.Sorry

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Bl...ound-consistent-with-Zuzu-Verk-412780733.html

7:30 p.m. Update:
According to the sister of Robert Fabian police had a search warrant to pick up shovels and hand tools, pitch forks, and any other tools used to dig or remove soil or natural ground.
"This is where my children live, whether people want to believe me or not, I would never do anything to jeopardize that. It's always been clean and safe for them," said Carrillo, Fabian's sister.

When I read statements like this from Persons of Interest :thinking:

Why say those words about being "clean and safe" for the children in this situation? My cynical :websleuther: mind goes to the thought that she is telegraphing a message to someone, iykwim.

I understand now why the sister and RF's familly are person's of interest. According to the Affidavit that was released, CE constantly went back and forth to the sister's house many time following ZuZu's disappearance ....

When robert says : [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]“If I know a really big secret and two people know it, then the other has to be dead.” I think he referred to Cobos as he was talking to him and he was basically warning him to prevent him to talk. He was not referring to CE because he never attempted to kill him all that time.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I can tell CE and RF are inexperienced. They left behind too many evidences. I am sure their life life are spoiled at this point, I just wish Zuzu had a chance to figured out where she put her feet into.[/FONT]

I understand now why the sister and RF's familly are person's of interest. According to the Affidavit that was released, CE constantly went back and forth to the sister's house many time following ZuZu's disappearance ....
]

...and because RF used their truck...and possibly their tools....and if they suspected something they should have told police instead of helping RF cover it up

...and because RF used their truck...and possibly their tools....and if they suspected something they should have told police instead of helping RF cover it up

When I read statements like this from Persons of Interest :thinking:

Why say those words about being "clean and safe" for the children in this situation? My cynical :websleuther: mind goes to the thought that she is telegraphing a message to someone, iykwim.

What are Dairy Queen hours out there? Here in Dallas area, my local Dairy Queen's do not stay open till 3:00am. Plus I'm pretty sure they have cams in parking lot, cashiers etc for LE to verify if RF madd this up.

Why oh why would CE give RF his CREDIT CARD to purchase painter's drop clothes at the Dollar Store? I mean, how STUPID is that? Talk about creating a trail for LE to follow. How much could these things have cost anyway? Like $5 or $6?

Thank God they are stupid because now there's a tangible link.

I'm just glad that the monster is behind bars.

Do kids that age even carry cash? Everyone seems to use a credit or debit card, even for a cup of coffee. We always use cash for small purchases and we're not burying a body. Cash is your friend, boys. But I'm so glad you never met!

I'm sure there has to be much more evidence than generic drop cloths. An attorney could poke holes in them easily. I hope LE has checked on other drop cloth purchases around Alpine during the general time frame. If there weren't any, that would be stronger evidence that these were intended for ZuZu. Most people don't have them lying around the house awaiting a painting project or to wrap a body. Poor ZuZu. :(

Didn't ZuZu work at Dollar General where they bought the cloths? Or am I confusing stores? Creepy if so.

I'm beyond thrilled with these arrests and the possibility of more to come. Great work APD and all other LE involved!! Hugs for ZuZu's family. :heartbeat: This will be the usual long, slow slog to trial, so hang in there.

What are Dairy Queen hours out there? Here in Dallas area, my local Dairy Queen's do not stay open till 3:00am. Plus I'm pretty sure they have cams in parking lot, cashiers etc for LE to verify if RF madd this up.

According to this

Address: 2800 US-90, Alpine, TX 79830, USA
Phone: +1 432-837-2420
Menu: dairyqueen.com
Hours:
Wednesday 10am–10pm
Thursday 10am–10pm
Friday 10am–11pm
Saturday 10am–11pm
Sunday 10am–10pm
Monday 10am–10pm
Tuesday 10am–10pm

The DQ is not open at that time and it is very dark. It is also directly across the street from a huge and very lit up 24-hr gas station (Uncle's) -frequented by LE and CBP. He may very well have driven there and sat in the parking lot for a bit...but a police officer definitely would have noticed it and stopped to investigate why he was parked there at that hour.

I don't believe a word of it, however. I think he's trying to set the stage for saying she instigated a fight. OR...that she was so distraught over him breaking up with her that she killed herself and he was afraid people wouldn't believe him, etc.

From what I know of Zuzu and her relationship with other people in town, combined with what I've learned of him (yes, only through local chatter)...he was jealous of her other male friends. Not the other way around. He's reaching with this story that he was trying to break up with her, needed to go clear his head and she wouldn't leave his house. I'm confident other testimony will discredit his crap.

Dairy Queen will undoubtedly close about 5 minutes before I pull into the parking lot.

Hope that helps.

Do kids that age even carry cash? Everyone seems to use a credit or debit card, even for a cup of coffee. We always use cash for small purchases and we're not burying a body. Cash is your friend, boys. But I'm so glad you never met!

I'm sure there has to be much more evidence than generic drop cloths. An attorney could poke holes in them easily. I hope LE has checked on other drop cloth purchases around Alpine during the general time frame. If there weren't any, that would be stronger evidence that these were intended for ZuZu. Most people don't have them lying around the house awaiting a painting project or to wrap a body. Poor ZuZu. :(

Didn't ZuZu work at Dollar General where they bought the cloths? Or am I confusing stores? Creepy if so.

I'm beyond thrilled with these arrests and the possibility of more to come. Great work APD and all other LE involved!! Hugs for ZuZu's family. :heartbeat: This will be the usual long, slow slog to trial, so hang in there.

I don't have a link.. I'm new to this thread. I started at the beginning thread today.. and yes, she did work at the Dollar store at some time..according to previous thread here at WS

I don't have a link.. I'm new to this thread. I started at the beginning thread today.. and yes, she did work at the Dollar store at some time..according to previous thread here at WS

Yep

"Many locals met Verk through her conservation work, but others got to know her from her time working at the local Dollar General store" LINK HERE

I'll bet CE is going to be a lot more helpful the next time he sits down with the detectives.

You'll be able to tell how helpful he was by the additional charges that are stacked up on RF after CE is finished with his interview. CE needs to face the music as well, but unless he had a part in killing Zuzu, then Robert Fabian is the real culprit. All of these other characters are collateral damage left behind in his wake.

Had Estrada been smart way back in the beginning, he could have asked for immunity, which he would've gotten, and provided LE with all the important details including where they could find Zuzu . Because of his actions , or inactions, her family had to suffer for many months. He would have been much better off if he had come clean months ago and helped to convict RF rather than try to protect him. If he was using one of the shovels at the gravesite like I suspect he was, then he is in almost as much hot water as Fabian is. By forcing law enforcement to find the body while clamming up in the meantime, Estrada just made things a lot worse for himself.

I, personally, think there is no chance for CE to talk now. He is in too deep and not smart enough to ask for a paddle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back