Uh, oh.....girlfriend in Florida confirmed by NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
packerdog said:
Good guess Charlie. He checked his voicemail many times that day, tells me he had his phone off and kept checking to see who called. I think he is a dead duck.

Very good point pd!

strach304 said:
Did anyone besides me notice in that last article link it specifies a computer print out on a printer from the fax and he didn't speak with Meredith but left a voicemail message asking her to get it.
I noticed both however it was a print out from a printer located next to the computer and was verified to have been printed from that same computer. Check the info from the warrants on previous page.

The voice mail - I noticed, he didn't want to talk to her IMO and apparantly he was quite use to people doing what he told them to do. JMO of course.

The continuous checking of voicemail is interesting - he wasn't answering his phone IMO but checking to see if anyone found the body. (This reminds me of that idiot Peterson who called his friend on the way back from Berkley Marina - that was the only fishing he did that day since he couldn't answer his SIL's call about the gift basket - he called his bud to see if anyone had noticed Laci was gone before he returned home.)

RC, I haven't read the warrants yet but the article still called it a fax printed on the printer from the home office pc I think is how they worded it so I thought maybe it was like Cypros has said an e-fax because it makes sense since that's what LE has been calling it. Does the warrant specifically say what that printout is? Like some had said a purse for Michele? I'll eventually go read them but I know you can give me a quick answer first. ;)

OMG - I've been so busy today, I just came to check on the latest news.

I was just waiting for the girlfriend to pop up, and here she is. Can you imagine the messages sent back and forth between the two of them? Like I said, give him enough rope, and he'll hang himself.

Poor little Cassidy - she's be better off without a Daddy, than to have the likes of the one she has. I hope he is arrested soon - but, if he is arrested, will there be any chance that Cassidy can go to her GM, or Meredith? I'll bet his family tries to keep her.

Does anybody know if Greta or Nancy Grace will have the new developments on their shows? I would think they wound jump on this because of the SP case and this one are so simular.

strach304 said:
RC, I haven't read the warrants yet but the article still called it a fax printed on the printer from the home office pc I think is how they worded it so I thought maybe it was like Cypros has said an e-fax because it makes sense since that's what LE has been calling it. Does the warrant specifically say what that printout is? Like some had said a purse for Michele? I'll eventually go read them but I know you can give me a quick answer first. ;)
No the warrant does not say specifically what it was on the print out but, it was taken as evidence, - on the previous page I have listed some of the highpoints of the warrants as some of our posters have trouble with PDFs - I used the exact wording in the warrants. FYI.

jilly said:
RC Thank you for spelling all this out for us. So! It was a computer printout and not a fax. That was posted by someone at CTV so we at least know that person is legit.

Sounds like the murder weapon might be the lamp - Boy - I was giving this guy way too much credit! I would have thought for a premeditated murder, he'd have used something else and taken it with him. If it was the lamp then this guy has performed a very careless murder imo and he's left a great big trail.

Hi jilly hon, hope this hasn't been answered - but it states a print out in the search warrants and indeed, JY left a voicemail for Meredith to go over and retrieve the documents. What a heinous man this is.

Packerdog: that's a fat dead duck and I think there will be loads more coming out. And ..... as the 3rd lass was there when the warrant was executed (the girl that claimed she was making this scrapbook) ... seems may very well have been roomies.

Mrs. Mush - yes, definitely a g/f (nice to see you after all this time and many happy returns of the day for your son).

Charlie: tku for all your info! I've read so much I cannot remember who posted what where - but was it you that stated perhaps LE released all this info to pip some media magazine/press to the post? Well I agree.... maybe that Road Rag, NE, has something inside it?

Close: still missya ... :)

Goodnight all. It's too late/early morning. I'm nodding off and here's wishing you all a great evening and ... chat soon!

FRY HIM ... after smashing his head in with .... A LAMP! :razz:

Darlene733510 said:
OMG - I've been so busy today, I just came to check on the latest news.

I was just waiting for the girlfriend to pop up, and here she is. Can you imagine the messages sent back and forth between the two of them? Like I said, give him enough rope, and he'll hang himself.

Poor little Cassidy - she's be better off without a Daddy, than to have the likes of the one she has. I hope he is arrested soon - but, if he is arrested, will there be any chance that Cassidy can go to her GM, or Meredith? I'll bet his family tries to keep her.

Hi Darlene - just quickly saying good night to you too - yes - and when this blob is convicted - he'd have made AN ORPHAN out of Cassidy! He's the most atrocious piece of work out. I thought ISP was bad news outside of the double murder he committed. This one is a useless punk, too. OK - off my chest - outta here!

Polk :)

MrsMush99 said:
Bee, not to get off topic, but I still get sick to my stomach when I think of that case. He was truly one sick individual. I can't wait until he is put to death.
I will never, and I mean never forget the DA's closing to the jury in that case....when he kept banging his fist against the jury box. Execution is too good for that subhuman.

I noticed Strach HEwas a cowerd all the way he did,t even have courage to give a direct phone call. yellow line from head to dail. Don,t forget he caught Micheal asleep. aff gauard. COWARD COWARD COWARD!!!:razz: :bang:

Anyone have any idea where Gloria Allred is - this is rightup her alley !

Jetting it to Florida I suppose....:D

OMG!!!!! I have been away from here past few days(work) and then return tonight and find that the S**t has hit the fan! I knew the SOB did it... just can not believe all the similarities to ISP though. This is going to be another frustrating case. Oh I feel for Meredith and her Mom, what they must be going through right now and little Cassidy is with the SOB!?!?!?!? That's just not right. He is soooo going to burn in hell. I know this is a horrid thought but I imagine we can all thank God that he didn't murder little Cassidy too... If he's so into himself, and wants a swinging single's life. What a *advertiser censored*...:sick:

WOW!
Wonder about this girlfriend...who has been a FRIEND of the couple for years?!?!?!

Okay, so when the murder was first posted in the media - did she do the right thing and come forward to report her affair with JY, and so LE has known about JY and MM since the very beginning...or did she remain hush hush?!?!?! If she knew nothing of what he was intending to do - I would expect she just FREAKED! And ohhhh, to be a fly on the wall as to what JY told MM those first few days, etc.

Well this is going to get very interesting, for sure! If MM had been a friend of MY's from college - she's got to feel so bad...or, I hate to assume/speculate...what if she did know what may happen? Then how sick is she??? JMHO...way to early to know what her take in all this may be...

I'll be happy to sit back and watch it all play out - until JY gets what he deserves for murdering 2...and LEAVING HIS BABY DAUGHTER WANDERING AROUND WITH HER MOTHER'S DEAD BODY!!!

Quick question - with Laci's Law, or whatever that was called, maybe come into play here? The killing of an unborn baby in the commission of another felony murder? Is this not de ja vu'??? He and SP have so much in common.

IMO on all the above, of course!

And a big "thanks" to Annie for mentioning this case to me a few weeks ago - I wouldn't have started following it without her mentioning it. Now I want to see this get his....

packerdog said:
Good guess Charlie. He checked his voicemail many times that day, tells me he had his phone off and kept checking to see who called. I think he is a dead duck.
Since the warrant states he was checking his voice mail several times - it is a given, that LE will know within a few miles where he was at each of those checks - the phone is going to ping on the towers during this process as it basically calls itself to retrieve....known whereabouts of dead duck.:dance:

DEPUTYDAWG said:
WOW!
I'll be happy to sit back and watch it all play out - until JY gets what he deserves for murdering 2...and LEAVING HIS BABY DAUGHTER WANDERING AROUND WITH HER MOTHER'S DEAD BODY!!!

That to me, leaving his baby girl to wander around the house unable to "wake mommy, is the absolute lowest possible thing. He should be put in some kind of Afganistani prison and tortured. I mean for Gosh Sakes LE, get that baby the hell away from him and his parents! He didn't care enough about her to wonder about what she'd eat, or do for so many hours before she was found, heck, who knows what he is capable of! I hope they are watching him like a hawk, because God forbid the loser take his life rather than face the music. I am a nurse, can I put the needle in his arm, pretty please :furious: :furious: :furious:

just got in & went straight to my computer....

using some wording by RC....

JY is "yesterday's toast" :loser:

been a VERY LONG day at the hospital with my friend, PLUS bowling...i'm going to kick back on the couch & see if there's anything about all this on Greta or NG tonight....i'm beat, ugh...

nite all:)

I haven't said it before but I will now;he only has that baby for show. Public, family, etc. I have never been willing to give him credit for wanting Cassidy found and in so doing calling Meredith. Oh, no! That ruse was all set up to have Michele found while he was away by someone else. I'm sure he'll be only too happy to hand her over to Michele's family or his own to raise.

Mama-cita said:
That to me, leaving his baby girl to wander around the house unable to "wake mommy, is the absolute lowest possible thing. He should be put in some kind of Afganistani prison and tortured. I mean for Gosh Sakes LE, get that baby the hell away from him and his parents! He didn't care enough about her to wonder about what she'd eat, or do for so many hours before she was found, heck, who knows what he is capable of! I hope they are watching him like a hawk, because God forbid the loser take his life rather than face the music. I am a nurse, can I put the needle in his arm, pretty please :furious: :furious: :furious:

The leaving of his darling little baby doll Cassidy wandering around...is absolutely more than I can fathom, really. Why? Why? Why?

His parents - they certainly love their son, JY...but HOW can you put your thoughts around the image of your son leaving your grandbaby in that situation? If I were his mother, I think I'd be puking every waking hour (and I have a strong stomach) at the thought my own flesh and blood could have NO heart....

I'll be standing back in support of you when you volunteer to insert that needle.

If Michelle Young and Michelle Money were sorority sisters, then that means they've known each other since college.

So this MM chick is cheating with her friend's husband. How frickin' nice is that. She then KNEW Jason was married!! She knew what she was doing was wrong.

I had hoped against hope that the husband wasn't involved this time. I knew that it was likely that he would turn out to be another Scott but I did not want another young mom to have lost her life to one who was supposed to love her most. I am so sad for the Lacis and Michelles we don't know about.

Then on the other hand you have men like James Kim that risk their lives to save their families. I have to remember that there are more men like him than the Petersons, Youngs and Entwistles of this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member