UID Victim: Manorville John Doe, Hispanic male, 5'6", 112 lbs., Namus 2725, found Nov 2000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think this needs to be seen when discussing the John Does. He just seems like a good puzzle piece.
Crime
U.S.
World
Politics
A serial killer in the making
BY RICHARD WEIR BILL HUTCHINSON
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS
Tuesday, June 5, 2007, 4:00 AM

Tweet

email
Henry Terry pretended to be Sgt. Terry, a Long Island cop, when he was really an ex-con who allegedly committed a reign of horror.
Henry Terry pretended to be Sgt. Terry, a Long Island cop, when he was really an ex-con who allegedly committed a reign of horror.
Already facing charges of masquerading as a cop, a Long Island man was hit with a 54-count indictment yesterday painting him as a rapist, a swindler - and an animal torturer.

Since Henry Terry's arrest in February for flashing a bogus badge, prosecutors have uncovered "chilling" evidence that his alleged reign of terror was more sinister than initially thought.

"He's a serial killer in the making," a law enforcement source said of Terry, who served a previous prison stint for impersonating a cop.

Terry, 24, faces a 132-year sentence if convicted of the latest crimes ranging from first-degree rape and sodomy to fraud and endangering the welfare of a minor. He pleaded innocent.

Buying uniforms, badges and other police paraphernalia on the Internet, the ex-con allegedly lived his life as "Sgt. Terry," and created a phony police precinct in Hempstead as his base.

In one of the more disturbing crimes, Terry is charged with raping a 28-year-old woman in December 2006 while she was house-sitting for his landlord. Terry used his cop cover, allegedly persuading the victim to allow him inside to investigate a burglary, prosecutors said.

"In every instance he manipulated these people and used a malevolent ruse of being a cop to lure them into his world," said Suffolk County District Attorney Thomas Spota.

Terry bought uniforms, badges and police paraphernalia on the Web.
Terry bought uniforms, badges and police paraphernalia on the Web.
A 15-year-old New Jersey runaway told investigators he became Terry's sex slave after he met the phony cop in April 2006 in Greenwich Village.

The teen told investigators Terry had sex with him numerous times and menaced him with a gun and his badge every time he threatened to leave.

"[Terry] certainly was creating an atmosphere of terror," said prosecutor Ming Liu Parson.

The teen said he got up the courage to bolt from Terry's clutches after he saw the suspect capture a stray cat with a milk crate and set it on fire.

"The cat was still alive and meowing," Parson said.
A 20-year-old man and an 18-year-old man who also became Terry's live-in sex toys both claimed the suspect handcuffed them to chairs and held the barrels of guns at their heads or in their mouths. Terry once allegedly strapped one of the men to a chair with duct tape and threatened to set him on fire.

One of the victims claimed Terry also captured his Holbrook neighbor's cat, named Speedy, set it on fire, and then told the neighbor he'd help the pet owner hunt down the culprit, prosecutors said.

Authorities also said Terry starved his own pit bull until it was "bone thin," Parson said.

Spota described Terry as an expert at picking "naive and vulnerable" victims to prey on, including his landlord, Raymond Pesinkowski. Terry convinced Pesinkowski that he was being targeted in a credit card scam by Aryan Nation neo-Nazis, Spota said.

Terry allegedly vowed to protect Pesinkowski from the Aryans, but swindled him out of his Toyota Land Cruiser, claiming he needed it for an investigation. Terry allegedly traded the SUV for a Pontiac Trans Am and $600, prosecutors said.

Terry allegedly got former New York City bus driver Raymond Alleyne to fork over $120,000 of his life savings for safekeeping, claiming Freemasons were running an identity theft scam on the retiree, prosecutors said.

But Terry's lawyer George Dazzo said the only thing bogus about the case are the charges.

"He steadfastly maintains his innocence
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/serial-killer-making-article-1.222030

I'm assuming that is to me..

Now the question is this

In 2000 they dismember only the girl..the man is intact. And the girl has one leg attached to the torso.. Why? No, it's not a tattoo thing. Why one leg attached to the body?

I already gave "my" answer to that.. JD6 has a tattoo on her. Cutting one leg and leaving the other isn't something about a tattoo. The only reason I can come up with is that is a "*advertiser censored* it" moment.. You can see the progression. LISK goes from excessive dismemberment to forensic dismemberment (head and hands only) and in time starts to dump bodies in Gilgo intact as he/they are confident that nothing they put in Gilgo is turning up..

That's my reasoning and I have written that at least two times. So, I want to know what others think. Why one leg is attached to the body?

He was learning as he was going? No need to totally dismember because he learned what the identifying body parts and factors would be. Why remove one leg and not the other? It had to have an identifying mark? Or The killer liked it and wanted to keep it. There is another one I can throw out there but it is so repulsive. Here is goes anyway.He kept the torso with leg attached for his own ...well you get it. I can't remember where I read that before. I know I don't want to read it again.

He was learning as he was going? No need to totally dismember because he learned what the identifying body parts and factors would be. Why remove one leg and not the other? It had to have an identifying mark? Or The killer liked it and wanted to keep it. There is another one I can throw out there but it is so repulsive. Here is goes anyway.He kept the torso with leg attached for his own ...well you get it. I can't remember where I read that before. I know I don't want to read it again.

Bodies are dumped as quickly as possible. Peaches found in hours.. JD and JT a few days. There is nothing to suggest that any body part is kept for personal interest.

And necrophilia.. No, it doesn't work.. Read the back&forth
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...p=10850060&highlight=necrophilia#post10850060

Countermeasures for tattoos? No, he doesn't have that.
http://archive.longislandpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Taylor_tattoo_enlarged-300x225.jpg
That wing alone enabled the tattoo to be recognized.

He forgot to remove the wing? Or he was insterested in something else on that tattoo?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...er-Peaches-Jane-Doe-3&p=13015406#post13015406

That's not what I said...I said SCPD originally claimed to be withholding a tattoo. We don't know if was true or not. Even if there was a tattoo on the torso, the leg was most likely cut for an identifying mark, like a scar or tattoo. A super generic tattoo like a flash of a butterfly a million people have might not be useful in identifying the way peaches or jessica's tattoo was, but to confirm an id. Of course I still think that's absurd.

That's the problem with this case. I overcome by not buying anything SCPD says.

Fitzpatrick is still withholding the image of a tattoo located on the female victim for verification purposes
http://www.doenetwork.org/media/news18.html

So, this never happened but KENNY HERZOG put it in his article anyway?

Todd Matthews singlehandedly made the biggest breakthrough in the case over the years. Just by asking a simple question and you still want to trust LE who sit on evidence without doing nothing? Be my guest.

I'm thinking maybe we should start a thread for the Unidentified male found near where JT's partial remains were initially found (off Hasley Manor Road/Pine Barrens area in Manorville) https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/13094
Since JT is the only dismembered victim who has been identified maybe identifying the male associated with her case could help us better understand the connection (John, witness, drug contact etc.) of these males and give us more direction in identifying the others.

I'm not sure if I understood the question correctly but let me recap

No, they don't know who's who. But they know what they are doing. They bust a couple doing it in the middle of the night in a car, in a rem mote parking lot. there's a good chance that couple is a john and a prostitute. So, probably they have money in that crime too.. If that couple is not a prositute and a john would they stop? I don't think so.

The key is the sexual assault not money. Money is secondary. They are not strictly after prostitutes either. They are after defenseless people. If I am right about some of the victims, Tirrel Santiago is not a prostitute. So is Rashawn Brazzel, So is Eve Eskin Brown and most probably Peaches is not a prostitute as well.

Give me two reasons why Celina Janette Mays is not Peaches
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...er-Peaches-Jane-Doe-3&p=13089560#post13089560

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...er-Peaches-Jane-Doe-3&p=13089520#post13089520

check her height
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mays_celina.html

Fire Island Lady 1996 and Brooklyn 1997 they dismember both the john and the girl excessively.

Peaches torso doesnt have legs.

In 2000 they dismember only the girl..the man is intact. And the girl has one leg attached to the torso.. Why? No, it's not a tattoo thing. Why one leg attached to the body?

2003 jessica taylor only hands and head gone.

See the progression?

After that they become more efficient as they discover the potential of OPWY and they stop dismemberments. I posted several links above where I wrote my opinion in more detail.
It is common for teenage couples to pull over or be in a car doing whatever but we don't even know if a car is where it happened. But there have been plenty of lovers lane type killers so maybe this killer just happened to kill someone who was a working girl but for all we know they were normal couples or lesbian or gay ones etc I just don't see it being a killing for money cause if theyre spensing it on drugs potentially then I doubt they have much on them and likely spend it on drugs fast.

Also, this peaches talk is the wrong thread but I'll respond here since that's where this talk is taking place. There's pretty significant differences between a 6 month and 12 month baby. I imagine if they say the child could potentially be as old as three they were basing it off height, developed teeth and a closed soft spot on the skull.

I agree to both your posts. IF peaches age range was wrong I only then see her being a late teen as well. And I in no way can see this being more than one person killing and see it as a want to kill not money not even sexual except getting off on murder and maybe he had a hate for a specific type he goes for. This is just my opinion though

I'm assuming that is to me..

Now the question is this

I already gave "my" answer to that.. JD6 has a tattoo on her. Cutting one leg and leaving the other isn't something about a tattoo. The only reason I can come up with is that is a "*advertiser censored* it" moment.. You can see the progression. LISK goes from excessive dismemberment to forensic dismemberment (head and hands only) and in time starts to dump bodies in Gilgo intact as he/they are confident that nothing they put in Gilgo is turning up..

That's my reasoning and I have written that at least two times. So, I want to know what others think. Why one leg is attached to the body?

To me it looks like the killer got lazy or interrupted and had to leave fast and get rid of the body and maybe he purely got called into work related duty or maybe a wife or gf or bf interrupted him and he needed to rush off. I could easily see peaches being his gf and she and her baby(maybe his maybe nkt hus) see something they shouldn't so he has no choice but to kill them. Now the cutting off random parts then full on dismembering could be experimenting on how easy each part is if he's younger and then he gets lazy and just uses whole bodies but in my opinion it seems like something makes it so he can't finish chopping them up. Do we know if all the dismembered ones come after all the random parts removed ones? My mind is getting confused by how many possibles there are but my question is what does this guy need to do these location wise like a secluded home with a basement with a drain and a freezer maybe cause he hunts and fishes? And my other is what else would we think would interupt a killer and make him not fully cut them up?

It is common for teenage couples to pull over or be in a car doing whatever but we don't even know if a car is where it happened. But there have been plenty of lovers lane type killers so maybe this killer just happened to kill someone who was a working girl but for all we know they were normal couples or lesbian or gay ones etc I just don't see it being a killing for money cause if theyre spensing it on drugs potentially then I doubt they have much on them and likely spend it on drugs fast.

You're correct. Not all couples doing that are a john and a prostitute. But you know that there are some locations in a city where you would avoid for such reputation.

Like I said they are doing it for sexual reasons primarily. Money comes second. The first thing they look in a victim is vulnerability. I think this is the key criteria for them.

Now just theorizing,

Say they are regularly prowling streets, hanging around pimps, girls, motels etc. So, they have a knowledge of girls. They know who's who.. They know which girl prefers which motel or parking lot etc. And when a girl gets in a car with a customer, they simply follow them to bust them.

I'm not saying this is the case. This may be the case. I'm just speculating trying to understand their successful hit rate. (All victims identified so far are prostitutes)

So, if they are hanging out in prostitution circles that may explain why they are keen on hindering the identification of prostitutes. Because the ID of the specific girl may lead to them.

Personally if LISK is also responsible for these dismemberment/manorville killings, which I'm not super convinced either way, I believe the missing parts were absolutely an e ffort to hide identities. Makes sense IF it's the same killer that since the parts of Ocean parkway weren't found they figured entire bodies wouldn't be either. As far as the killer's connection to these bodies, especially the men, I don't know unless they were prostitutes, which is absolutely believe lisk was into men as well. I have never bought into the idea of Asian male being killed because the killer thought he was female and suddenly discovered the presence of a penis.

Because some were into drugs I often wonder if the killer works at a rehab or something like it or sits at NA or AA meetings to figure out good victims who won't be looked for who are rock bottom and who hates addicts for ruining their live shows lives and wastinf them on drugs and some may not be prostitutes but most I think end up as that for drug money. And they'd likely trust him and it seems he has their trust to me. My question is let's say some are druggies or prostitutes it all are either way what woukd he a way the killer would find his victims be or a job or place? My guess is if it's one killer he uses some of the same hunting grounds so basically I'm saying what way besides as a John and besides randomly looking for parked cars would he find them?

There is a tattoo on JD6. They didn't touch it. The only tattoo they messed with is Jessica Taylor's tattoo and they removed only the part where it says "Remy's Angel".

No.. The intention was to perform the dismemberment. As they did with FI Lady and Peaches, Eve Eskin Brown?.

What Fire Island Lady case shows; their first preference is to make the body disappear once and for all, if they could. But it takes time and effort. So, their method evolves to a more efficient and less time consuming one, given the fact that nothing they put in Gilgo is found.

They started dismembering JD6. After they removed the first leg, something happened that they couldn't proceed or they just simply realized removing the legs was redundant to hinder the identification. And they continued. That's the flow I can surmise.

If they were so keen on removing the legs they would do it anyway.

And right after that we see JT.. They don't even bother with the legs.

I agree if the tattoo was significant I doubt they'd leave them when they get coukd cut them up or something. And maybe during removal of the leg they've got lazy or what if she had a prosthetic leg but maybe he made it look like he cut it off? I think he started getting tired of all the work when none were being found and just said screw it. Or maybe a life change that interrupted his ability to dismember happened such as he moved into a location less secluded with no basement with a drain for the blood or whatever or he got a gf or bf who moved in or they got a place, i personally see moving to where he can take as easily do that as the reason and maybe he tries with peaches but after one leg sees it isn't possible or has a close call. One thing is do we believe he's carrying the bodies to where they end up or using something? Since we don't hear about DNA or anything on them(bjt they're wrapped up) maybe he dismembers to make carrying easier or wraps them up in something to avoid DNA. Now the one who's hand was cut off were both? If only one I think maybe that hand had something specific like a missing finger they thought would be in the missing persons but if both then so they can't fingerprint her maybe. I think he removed anything on girls he was worried they'd ID and needed not to be and ones he didnt need to worry over he didn't bother so maybe a mix of lazy progression and a life change but still removing parts that made them easy to ID on ones he think could come back to him. But peaches maybe a tatto scar mole etc on her leg or fake leg. And one thing would be if we made a list of which dismembered males were whole and which dismembered but all the body was found and others where not each part was found and what. And maybe a timeline including the girls in the same way but with the boys added to it and Years killed to see if we have a pattern.

Or he came on the parts that weren't removed or found and it's purely to make sure his DNA isn't found

Bodies are dumped as quickly as possible. Peaches found in hours.. JD and JT a few days. There is nothing to suggest that any body part is kept for personal interest.

And necrophilia.. No, it doesn't work.. Read the back&forth
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...p=10850060&highlight=necrophilia#post10850060

Countermeasures for tattoos? No, he doesn't have that.
http://archive.longislandpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Taylor_tattoo_enlarged-300x225.jpg
That wing alone enabled the tattoo to be recognized.

He forgot to remove the wing? Or he was insterested in something else on that tattoo?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...er-Peaches-Jane-Doe-3&p=13015406#post13015406

My bet is a name and he hopes the one wing won't make people wonder if a name was with it. Or he was cutting something else and it wasn't on purpose or intentional

I'm thinking maybe we should start a thread for the Unidentified male found near where JT's partial remains were initially found (off Hasley Manor Road/Pine Barrens area in Manorville) https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/13094
Since JT is the only dismembered victim who has been identified maybe identifying the male associated with her case could help us better understand the connection (John, witness, drug contact etc.) of these males and give us more direction in identifying the others.

How close was he found? Was he fully found? Or missing parts?

I agree if the tattoo was significant I doubt they'd leave them when they get coukd cut them up or something. And maybe during removal of the leg they've got lazy or what if she had a prosthetic leg but maybe he made it look like he cut it off? I think he started getting tired of all the work when none were being found and just said screw it. Or maybe a life change that interrupted his ability to dismember happened such as he moved into a location less secluded with no basement with a drain for the blood or whatever or he got a gf or bf who moved in or they got a place, i personally see moving to where he can take as easily do that as the reason and maybe he tries with peaches but after one leg sees it isn't possible or has a close call. One thing is do we believe he's carrying the bodies to where they end up or using something? Since we don't hear about DNA or anything on them(bjt they're wrapped up) maybe he dismembers to make carrying easier or wraps them up in something to avoid DNA. Now the one who's hand was cut off were both? If only one I think maybe that hand had something specific like a missing finger they thought would be in the missing persons but if both then so they can't fingerprint her maybe. I think he removed anything on girls he was worried they'd ID and needed not to be and ones he didnt need to worry over he didn't bother so maybe a mix of lazy progression and a life change but still removing parts that made them easy to ID on ones he think could come back to him. But peaches maybe a tatto scar mole etc on her leg or fake leg. And one thing would be if we made a list of which dismembered males were whole and which dismembered but all the body was found and others where not each part was found and what. And maybe a timeline including the girls in the same way but with the boys added to it and Years killed to see if we have a pattern.

Eve Eskin Brown. I believe she's one of LISK victims. See the similarities of her case with other victims.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ed-Victims-**MERGED**&p=10944492#post10944492

I can say both the husband and the lover are innocent. If LE had anything against them, even circumstantial they would press hard on him .. Husband or lover.

What happened to Eve Eskin Brown? I think she's carjacked.

I believe there is a paraphelia in the mix here, Emre. I've always been on the fence about this whole thing being one killer or more. I'm leaning towards more. I do think there is an extreme sexual sadist that has killed a few of these people. He may not have kept his victims corpses long but he enjoyed everything he did while he had them. I would bet in some instances if not all they were still alive as they were mutilated. He may be omnisexual.

I believe there is a paraphelia in the mix here, Emre. I've always been on the fence about this whole thing being one killer or more. I'm leaning towards more. I do think there is an extreme sexual sadist that has killed a few of these people. He may not have kept his victims corpses long but he enjoyed everything he did while he had them. I would bet in some instances if not all they were still alive as they were mutilated. He may be omnisexual.
I am looking forward to watching this all unfold:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13101023

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

How close was he found? Was he fully found? Or missing parts?

From what I understand he was found in the same area as where JT's torso was found but a few months later. It's unclear if they were killed at the same time because he was found in mid November, 2003 and is estimated by NamUs as being there for about a month before being found but in the Long Island Weekly it says "up to four months earlier." JT's torso was found in late July, 2003. It doesn't say if the whole body of this male was found or if he was dismembered -IMO this means he was not dismembered.

I finally found a missing person with a jaw injury (or at least a lot of scars there). I kind of doubt this is actually the guy because he's an inch taller and went missing from Colorado with circumstances that IMO paint a very different narrative unless he and his wife helped their former friend's spouse move to New York or nearby. I figured it couldn't hurt to at least share and see if anyone sees things differently since there aren't many MP's out there with jaw injuries.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/williams_dale.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back