UID Victim: The Asian Male, UP9355, John Doe #8, poss. died 1996-2001, found Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just emailed the Asian Male stuff and Tattoos and the Jewellery of the lady and Child to the SWP. Sex Workers Project. Maybe someone will know one of them in New York.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This morning I contacted Dawn at The Doe Network to see if she could help me submit this UID to their site. I'll let everyone know when he's been added.

Did you receive the email on the Serial Killer? If not let me know and I'll resend. Thanks. Also on Asian male. The police report stated transgender male based on what they found. They don't seem to have released any information on the dress I presume he was wearing. I will send the composite to the Sex Workers Project did anyone ever make a digital mould of any of the missing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My mind pictures a long black wig and maybe a fishnet top and tight short shorts like a gogo dancer at a gay club maybe. I imagine they couldn't tell if he had his surgery if he's a skeleton right? Except breast implants may be sitting there. Or wasn't there high heels maybe. Do we have a photo of the spot she was found? I read someone said someone is leaving dolls by the sites? Maybe we need to find a LGBT group in fb from New York and post about it there. With the sketch maybe we add long black hair long lashes from mascara some eyeliner maybe winged also. And then maybe blush and maybe lipstick and eyeshadow. I picture red lipstick and remember blue eyeshadow was popular then. This sketch always seems to manly for trans so it would be helpful to make it more feminine. Maybe even add earrings and who knows maybe the ones founs with peaches baby are his

We should look for missing Asian females who fit the criteria cause maybe the family wouldn't have reported a male. Also what other types would count as Asian that as could find? Mongolian perhaps

Also I wonder if where the killer found her was dark or she just looked girly enough to pass. She may have had fake *advertiser censored* like a boob job or those bra things that are like fake *advertiser censored* also. I wonder what gay club was most popular for hook ups back then also. Since he didn't cut him up it must have been towards his lazy phase after he'd stoood chopping them up. So could the dismembered ones be his first or does he just so that when the person could ve identified easily otherwise?

My first time here so I am feeling my way around here. I do however after doing the overlay and and reading a bit about Mo i think he is a probable match

Heard back from Dawn at Doe Network this morning, and she is going to add this UID to the site. Can't believe he hasn't been added before now. :gaah:

We should look for missing Asian females who fit the criteria cause maybe the family wouldn't have reported a male. Also what other types would count as Asian that as could find? Mongolian perhaps

Also, if he was trafficked into the US he may have posed as female as he was already trans and be known only as such.

There was a Chinese teenager I found in the system who was trafficked in and then ran away even after she was put into a foster home and her trafficker arrested. From looking at her photo I could see how she could easily be a boy posing as a girl. Asian men can pass for females much easier many times JMO

Asian John Doe could be a victim of a situation like this.

Also, if he was trafficked into the US he may have posed as female as he was already trans and be known only as such.

There was a Chinese teenager I found in the system who was trafficked in and then ran away even after she was put into a foster home and her trafficker arrested. From looking at her photo I could see how she could easily be a boy posing as a girl. Asian men can pass for females much easier many times JMO

Asian John Doe could be a victim of a situation like this.[/QuUOTE]

Yea cause if he looks very feminine and has the surgery people may never know and the missing persons report could be for a female

The theory Asian male could have been living as a female made me search for missing females. This Asian female from CT went missing while on her cell phone in New York City. Height Is pretty spot on but there's literally no other info and no DNA.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/3336/6/

"
I arrived at JFK with four other women and a man, and we were divided into two groups. Johnny took all my documents, including my passport, and led me to his car with two of the other women.
That was when things started to get strange.
A driver took us a short way, to Flushing in Queens, before he pulled into a car park and stopped the car. Johnny told the three of us to get out and get into a different car with a different driver. We did as we were told, and I watched through the window as the new driver gave Johnny some money. I thought, "Something here is not right," but I told myself not to worry, that it must be part of the way the hotel chain did business with the company they used to pick people up from the airport.
But the new driver didn't take us very far either. He parked outside a diner, and again we had to get out of the car and get into another one, as money changed hands. Then a third driver took us to a house, and we were exchanged again.
The fourth driver had a gun. He forced us to get in his car and took us to a house in Brooklyn, then rapped on the door, calling "Mama-san! New girl!"
By this time I was freaking out, because I knew "Mama-san" meant the madam of a brothel. But by this time, because of the gun, there was no escape.
The door swung open and I saw a little girl, perhaps 12 or 13, lying on the ground screaming as a group of men took turns to kick her. Blood poured from her nose and she was howling, screaming in pain. One of the men grinned and started fooling around with a baseball bat in front of me, as if in warning.
And just a few hours after my arrival in the US, I was forced to have sex."

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35846207

This article is so important imo. The victim says she wanted to go to the US bc in the late 90's Indonesian countries fell upon hard times and a bad economy. Maybe Asian John Doe was also from Indonesia and sought the same opportunities in the US initially. It is very possible IMHO that Asian John Doe was a victim of human trafficking and was murdered by a John or a pimp/driver.

The theory Asian male could have been living as a female made me search for missing females. This Asian female from CT went missing while on her cell phone in New York City. Height Is pretty spot on but there's literally no other info and no DNA.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/3336/6/

Good find I truly think it'll be via a missing persons for a girl that we find the identity. Cause other trans people may have reported her missing as a girl because she identified as one and may or may not had the surgery but even a friend who reports her missing but doesn't know she's trans wouldn't report a female missing

"
I arrived at JFK with four other women and a man, and we were divided into two groups. Johnny took all my documents, including my passport, and led me to his car with two of the other women.
That was when things started to get strange.
A driver took us a short way, to Flushing in Queens, before he pulled into a car park and stopped the car. Johnny told the three of us to get out and get into a different car with a different driver. We did as we were told, and I watched through the window as the new driver gave Johnny some money. I thought, "Something here is not right," but I told myself not to worry, that it must be part of the way the hotel chain did business with the company they used to pick people up from the airport.
But the new driver didn't take us very far either. He parked outside a diner, and again we had to get out of the car and get into another one, as money changed hands. Then a third driver took us to a house, and we were exchanged again.
The fourth driver had a gun. He forced us to get in his car and took us to a house in Brooklyn, then rapped on the door, calling "Mama-san! New girl!"
By this time I was freaking out, because I knew "Mama-san" meant the madam of a brothel. But by this time, because of the gun, there was no escape.
The door swung open and I saw a little girl, perhaps 12 or 13, lying on the ground screaming as a group of men took turns to kick her. Blood poured from her nose and she was howling, screaming in pain. One of the men grinned and started fooling around with a baseball bat in front of me, as if in warning.
And just a few hours after my arrival in the US, I was forced to have sex."

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35846207

This article is so important imo. The victim says she wanted to go to the US bc in the late 90's Indonesian countries fell upon hard times and a bad economy. Maybe Asian John Doe was also from Indonesia and sought the same opportunities in the US initially. It is very possible IMHO that Asian John Doe was a victim of human trafficking and was murdered by a John or a pimp/driver.

What I found his family found out he was trans or gay or both and sold him? Sad to say but some cultures in asian i coukd see doing that

Not sure if this mp has already been suggested, but just in case the Asian male was actually AA, noting both are listed as 5'6''.
http://www.nampn.org/cases/santiago_tirrel.html
rbbm.
attachment.php

Missing Since: August 20, 2005 from Brooklyn, Kings County, New York

Classification: Endangered Missing
Height: 5'6"

Weight: 115 lbs.
Hair Color: Sandy/Light brown
Eye Color: Brown
Race: Black
Distinguishing Characteristics: Medium complexion.
Very thin build. May dress as a female.

Attachments

• santiago_tirrel2.jpg
    santiago_tirrel2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 140

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads