UID Victim: The Female Toddler, UP9704, found Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So maybe the mother is a victim of sex trafficking? Then why kill the toddler? Why wait until the child is a toddler? Why would her captor never terminate the pregnancy if that's the case?

Or just sex traffic the child and sell her?

Would a prostitute who takes her baby with her on calls advertise on craigslist? I do not know a whole lot about this, but that seems strange to me. I would think that a hooker who drags her kid around with her is working even more underground than craigslist. I guess I just imagine that no John would ever expect a call girl off the Manhattan craigslist to bring a baby with her.

Would a prostitute who takes her baby with her on calls advertise on craigslist? I do not know a whole lot about this, but that seems strange to me. I would think that a hooker who drags her kid around with her is working even more underground than craigslist. I guess I just imagine that no John would ever expect a call girl off the Manhattan craigslist to bring a baby with her.

Well some of these girls IMO were not all picked up on craigslist. But also at the same time my boyfriend and I right now are fighting to get custody of his sisters child.
She is addicted to drugs and took off with her daughter and went five states away. She was in a hotel room prostituting her self as her 9 month old was in the bathroom. So it is possible. It is strange and to most of us unbelievable but the power of drugs is unimaginable. We are just lucky that cps got involved and was able to call her family back home. And we are also lucky that his sister right now is in jail....at least we know she is safe and alive.

That's a terrible situation, hopefully she gets clean and becomes a good mother and provider. Until then get that kid out of there. Good luck.

I still can't believe that there has been no sketch of this child or anything. Just makes me wonder why? I'm sure there is a reason. Just what the heck would be the reason for not releasing a sketch of this child.

If I could only remember where I read it or what to google to find it....I'll have to check it out later. But I am sure it turned out to be nothing or someone would of jumped all over it by now. Then again maybe not.

The alleged woman's name was either Gina or Gia...something like that.

Anybody interested in the baby?

I haven't figured that out and trying to eliminate possibilities.

Here's an exercise

List your possibilities why LISK killed the baby (or how the baby died??) and I will tell you the possibility that you forgot. Which makes things almost inexplicable. Let's work for the girls.

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/officials-3-killers-dumped-beach-victims-1.2865686

An eighth body was that of a girl, 18 to 24 months old, and wrapped in a blanket, who may not be a homicide victim and "very possibly" was hidden at the beach to conceal her death, Suffolk District Attorney Thomas Spota said at a news conference in Hauppauge

My personal theory regarding the baby is that whoever killed the female relative dumped her remains on the beach, wrapped the baby in a blanket and left her there, either to be found or die of exposure.

ETA: I don't neccesarily believe this is the work of LISK, although, I do consider it possible, since the female relative was found intact and in a plastic bag.

Why no gun? Who died first? Mom or baby?

Are you happy now? No glib remarks, no nothing. Shall we start to list the answers?

And the little baby is LISK, that is 100%. Trust me.

Let me ask you just one simple question. Since the correct term is "dump site". The baby and the mom are dumped in the short period of time do you think?

Let me ask you just one simple question. Since the correct term is "dump site". The baby and the mom are dumped in the short period of time do you think?

If you are asking if the toddler and mother were dumped within the same time frame, IMO the answer is yes.

If you are asking if the toddler and mother were dumped within the same time frame, IMO the answer is yes.

So why the baby in Gilgo Beach and Mom is in Nassau Co? A couple of miles. What kept him from putting them together? Is he trying to give a fancy message or what?

So why the baby in Gilgo Beach and Mom is in Nassau Co? A couple of miles. What kept him from putting them together? Is he trying to give a fancy message or what?

I think he thought if he spread them far enough apart...when and if one body was found - it might not be connected to the other.

I think he thought if he spread them far enough apart...when and if one body was found - it might not be connected to the other.

And connect, means "two things". If you only found the mom, would you think she has a baby? I have a special medal for the first person to say "Cesarean incision", don't go fancy, say you found only bones. Percentage?

You found the baby, would you think that she has a mom? Percentage?

Who died first question helps us examine the possible relationships between the baby, mom and LISK (The Trio). In my theory, LISK is a robber, now the jewelry on the baby and the mom are junk, interestingly they are gold plated. So looks like gold. But LISK doesn't bother to take them. So, quite probable he knows that is worthless. He knows the mom and the baby.

One thing we surmise is the victims are sexually assaulted. There may be some actual evidence about that but we don't know and I'm not getting into there. So, sexual assault theory is based on mainly three things, victims are female, possibly found undressed, the phone call to Sis Amanda. So the Mom is dressed or undressed?

Another issue about their relationships (the trio), who killed the baby? Is it possible that the woman killed her? Baby died her own?

When did they die? Same time or there is a time period between the mom and the baby? Because Jessica Taylor's remains will tell us a quite plausible route the guys takes. But when you put the mom and the baby you'll find a paradox - or do you? -. Dormer said they found some bodies on the other side of the road as well. Eastbound side. Woman is found on the other side? Now these things show the homebase of the killer(s) if any.

Another question is Why the baby is killed/died? My perp is not a baby killer/rapist. So why he killed the baby (a baby perhaps his own baby). List the possibilities and I'll give you one more thing which you forgot, that will drive the possibilities to a direction.

Why no gun? My perp could easily have a gun but we don't see a gunshot wound. Why? There are a lot of possibilities that he may have, he may not, he may not have used. But among all of them one is curious. What if he has a gun but doesn't use it because of the sound. This may show a permanent home base in some crowded neighborhood. Not a super critical thing but it is a possibility.

He was in jail. I can say that 99%. Quite probably at a young age. There may be one or two perps. So one of them, two of them both in jail? depends.

Crime Scene is I'm using to cover all the three kill site/dismemberment site/dump site. Does he have all three? JT case. For example, is it possible that JT may not be sexually assaulted? Snatched, killed in a car, taken to a garage dismembered and dumped? Or JT was killed in a location. Taken to another location to be dismembered and dumped. Her head is clearly not cut in Manorville, that is 100%.

We can get in to the basics of his psyche, step by step. You can start making your own list. Question 1 "What is his worst fear?" Question 2 "Why is he killing?" I say he's not a kill addict.

The cunning Homicidal John theory? You can put it to test and see how this character is so lifeless. Megan Waterman case. She's supposedly going to a John to have sex all night but not taking her make up with her? So, steps out of John's house looking like trashbag? That makes sense? Her phone was plugged in the charger, who wants to bet?

How could a perp with an IQ of 60 tell real gold jewelry from fake? That's someone who is well south of Forrest Gump.

How could a perp with an IQ of 60 tell real gold jewelry from fake? That's someone who is well south of Forrest Gump.

Please read carefully. "He knows the mom and the baby."

:magnet: :giggle:

This is a hard question, since we all are above IQ of 60, must be easy for us? Why this bloke is putting the baby in Gilgo and the mom in Nassau? Why not the opposite? Is he being stupid, genius, coincidence, necessities?

Was the jewelry on the mother n child? I thought the mother was dismembered? Why on earth would the jewelry still be on the bodies? I had assumed the SK would clean the entire bodies to remove DNA or any trace evidence before dumping, maybe I'm wrong. I kind of think the SK put the cheap jewelry on the people as part of a ritual something. Remember the Brentwood boy with the Hands of Gold Jewelry key ring? and the Lattington Pig necklace? I think there might be a jewelry connection here somethings going on with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back