UID Victim: The Female Toddler, UP9704, found Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
1991 a cooler was found on the Henry Hudson Pwy in Manhattan. A child was found inside. Americas Most Wanted aired the story. She was never identified. One year later on route 46 Saddle Brooke NJ a shopping bag was found. It contained child *advertiser censored*. It was pictures of the baby that was found in the cooler. The story can be found in the New York Times archives. I wonder if there is a anywhere in NY connection.

Can anyone provide a link to this story? TIA

Can anyone provide a link to this story? TIA

Sure. Google Henry Hudson Pkwy, baby in the cooler. You will see link NY Times archives. Ive read articles over the years and the Times is the only one that wrote a story about a bag found on the side of the road on route 46. The case is out of the 46 pct. in Manhattan. A friend was working there at the time. She might be listed with unidentified on websleuths.

Sure. Google Henry Hudson Pkwy, baby in the cooler. You will see link NY Times archives. Ive read articles over the years and the Times is the only one that wrote a story about a bag found on the side of the road on route 46. The case is out of the 46 pct. in Manhattan. A friend was working there at the time. She might be listed with unidentified on websleuths.

Sorry, not the 46 pct. It was the 34th pct.

Google photographs are linked to baby girl found in cooler. There was a woman who called the pct. She had info and got nervous and hung up. Americas Most Wanted urged her to call back.

Google photographs are linked to baby girl found in cooler. There was a woman who called the pct. She had info and got nervous and hung up. Americas Most Wanted urged her to call back.

Thank you deedee!

Here are the links that I found.

http://icaremissingpersonscoldcases.yuku.com/topic/905#.UbiuZqNZ6_U

http://doenetwork.org/cases/50ufny.html

http://stillunsolved.wordpress.com/2012/09/29/henry-hudson-parkway-unidentified-child-baby-hope/

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/08/03/nyregion/despite-calls-girl-in-cooler-is-not-identified.html

Very sad. Rest peacefully Baby Hope.

Does anyone here think that Baby Hope is connected to the child victim found on OP?

If so, why? TIA

Has NAMUS ever posted a picture of the babys blanket. Its the ME and LE responsibility to provide NAMUS with all of the information. If they have not done it, then in my opinion it is part of a cover up. The mother and child is the link to all the bodies found on OP.

Here is a Charley Project are a missing mother and daughter who are non-Caucasian and fit the time frame of the approximate year of death. The little girl has her ears pierced in one of the photos.

Bianca and Alfarida Damanik

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/damanik_bianca.html

I find it hard to believe the mother is on the run and contacting the father for money. Maybe the feds should take a long hard look at the father and make sure there is no foul play.

Has NAMUS ever posted a picture of the babys blanket. Its the ME and LE responsibility to provide NAMUS with all of the information. If they have not done it, then in my opinion it is part of a cover up. The mother and child is the link to all the bodies found on OP.

What would they be covering up? And why would they be covering it up?

When it comes to child *advertiser censored*, you never know if there is a connection. These sick individuals probably all know each other. They are all part of that dark twisted world. They should be castrated and imprisoned for LIFE.

When it comes to child *advertiser censored*, you never know if there is a connection. These sick individuals probably all know each other. They are all part of that dark twisted world. They should be castrated and imprisoned for LIFE.

Right. I think people involved in child *advertiser censored* should be more then castrated and imprisoned for life....that's for sure.
I am just confused. Are you saying it's a cover up on the LE end or for a child *advertiser censored* ring?
IDK it is IMO that the body of the child found was the daughter of one of the unidentified prostitutes found. I actually find it really believable that maybe a mother did kidnap her daughter. Had no money, no where to go, and turned to prostitution. Not having anyone brought the child along and ended up going with the wrong John.

What would they be covering up? And why would they be covering it up?

I think the mother and child is the key to all the bodies found on OP. Identify these two and it will lead you straight to the killer.

I think the mother and child is the key to all the bodies found on OP. Identify these two and it will lead you straight to the killer.

I read something a while back. Not sure how true or untrue it was. But have not been able to find any info on it sense. But that JB had rented a house to a single mother. And that mother and her child went missing? Do you know anything more about that or know the rumor I am talking about? Or any links?

I read something a while back. Not sure how true or untrue it was. But have not been able to find any info on it sense. But that JB had rented a house to a single mother. And that mother and her child went missing? Do you know anything more about that or know the rumor I am talking about? Or any links?

I have heard that. I dont know if that is true. LE can check with LIPA and the phone co. to find out who his tenants were. Where are the now? Any forwarding address with the post office?

I have heard that. I dont know if that is true. LE can check with LIPA and the phone co. to find out who his tenants were. Where are the now? Any forwarding address with the post office?

That is weird. I mean I have found that rumors don't come from no where. There is some truth to them twisted with opinions. Or at least that is the way I look at things. So, I wonder where that came from. It would be nice to know more.

I also heard that on here as well as another forum. Topix I believe. The 'rumor' stated his family rented a house or apt to them. They then disappeared. For some reason I think the location was listed as well. It was a while back and that clue burnt out quickly. Shouldn't be that hard to sleuth if someone can get the location.

Who said they were missing and what is the basis for it?

I can't recall as it was several years ago just after the GB4 were found that it was mentioned.

I also heard that on here as well as another forum. Topix I believe. The 'rumor' stated his family rented a house or apt to them. They then disappeared. For some reason I think the location was listed as well. It was a while back and that clue burnt out quickly. Shouldn't be that hard to sleuth if someone can get the location.

If I could only remember where I read it or what to google to find it....I'll have to check it out later. But I am sure it turned out to be nothing or someone would of jumped all over it by now. Then again maybe not.

If I could only remember where I read it or what to google to find it....I'll have to check it out later. But I am sure it turned out to be nothing or someone would of jumped all over it by now. Then again maybe not.

If you read through the first page (and the links) of the Joseph Brewer thread, you will see that this rumor came from a poster who commented on this blog

http://animalnewyork.com/2010/west-islip-man-was-only-guilty-of-maybe-banging-a-hooker/

Remember that blogs are not usually considered reliable sources of info and the poster didn't provide a link to his source of info. The comment just said, "...so I've been informed."

Mind you, I'm still re reading the thread to see if it was sleuthed further, maybe further info was found later in the discussion. If I find anything else, I will update. The Joseph Bread thread is here...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13
Back